AC Mailand

• Ja, dann geh bitte nicht den Leuten auf die Eier die hier mit einem nicht-deutschsprachigen User (macht in so einem Fall irgendwie bisschen mehr Sinn eine andere Sprache zu verwenden, oder?) ein paar Worte in einer Sprache wechseln, die beide Seiten verstehen.

Wenn du beliebige Leute rausgreifst (z.B. mich) und davon ausgehst, sie verstehen deine Schmalz-Zeilen auf spanisch nicht, dann scheinst du dir schon was drauf einzubilden. Wie gesagt, was macht es überhaupt für einen Sinn, wenn du denkst, es versteht sowieso niemand?

Aber passt schon, lassen wirs gut sein, hier sollte es ja eigentlich um Milan gehen. 8-)

• <span style="font-weight:bold; font-style:italic">Zitat:</span><br><span style="font-style:italic">Ja, dann geh bitte nicht den Leuten auf die Eier die hier mit einem nicht-deutschsprachigen User (macht in so einem Fall irgendwie bisschen mehr Sinn eine andere Sprache zu verwenden, oder?) ein paar Worte in einer Sprache wechseln, die beide Seiten verstehen.

Wenn du beliebige Leute rausgreifst (z.B. mich) und davon ausgehst, sie verstehen deine Schmalz-Zeilen auf spanisch nicht, dann scheinst du dir schon was drauf einzubilden. Wie gesagt, was macht es überhaupt für einen Sinn, wenn du denkst, es versteht sowieso niemand?

Aber passt schon, lassen wirs gut sein, hier sollte es ja eigentlich um Milan gehen. 8-)</span><br>-------------------------------------------------------

Genau, jez bist ma alles losgworden und gut is... ;-) Ich hoff du bist in der Lage jez wieder auf nem angemessenen Niveau mit mir über hier passende Themn zu diskutiern, ne?! (also allgemein mein ich) <<< wir sin ja TOLERANT..also ich kann des zumindest von mir behaupten, es bei dir aussieht; kein Plan. <<< Eins muss ich nur sagn, "Schmalzzeilen" sin das bei weitem nicht...nur zur Info *g*.

So jez auch ma was zum Thema: 1:1 Endstand morgen.... ;-)

• Wie Millen schon sagt, das ist hier eine Ausnahmesituation. Eigentlich ganz spannend, oder? Und wers wirklich nicht versteht, kann ja um kurze Übersetzung bitten.
    Besser, als sich wegen existierender oder nicht existierender Sprachkentnisse anzumaulen.
    Mensch, dafür gibt es doch die PN-Funktion ... *fg*

Back to topic, o.k.?

• <span style="font-weight:bold; font-style:italic">Zitat:</span><br><span style="font-style:italic">
    I think that a russian referee can't favor an italian team without a reason.
    He made a mistake but not a favor.

Russia is too far both for italy and germany.

I understand germany's fans, in television the penalty seemed very strange.
    Sometimes happens that a referee make a big mistake.</span><br>-------------------------------------------------------

Have you seen the match Bayern Munich against Real Madrid?
    In this match Madrid got a penalty. afterwards everybody saw that this was a "very strange" one, too. and now you got one in Milan...
    Perhaps you can understand us better when we complain about the referee if you think about this...

• <span style="font-weight:bold; font-style:italic">Zitat:</span><br><span style="font-style:italic">Have you seen the match Bayern Munich against Real Madrid?
    In this match Madrid got a penalty. afterwards everybody saw that this was a "very strange" one, too. and now you got one in Milan...
    Perhaps you can understand us better when we complain about the referee if you think about this...</span><br>-------------------------------------------------------

Thank you fro this discussion.

Because I remember 3 goals denied in Champions Cup of 1989.
    Crvena Zvezda (Red Star) Beograd - Milan (gol denied to Van Basten)
    Werder Bremen - Milan (gol denied to Van Basten)
    Real Madrid - Milan (gol denied to Gullit)

Milan won the cup the same. We didn't complain.

Last years Shevchenko put the goal of parity against Barcelona, but referee denied the goal. Milan was eliminated, but Milan didn't complain.

You have to learn to accept referee decisions without complain.

• <span style="font-weight:bold; font-style:italic">Zitat:</span><br><span style="font-style:italic">
    Thank you fro this discussion.

Because I remember 3 goals denied in Champions Cup of 1989.
    Crvena Zvezda (Red Star) Beograd - Milan (gol denied to Van Basten)
    Werder Bremen - Milan (gol denied to Van Basten)
    Real Madrid - Milan (gol denied to Gullit)

Milan won the cup the same. We didn't complain.

Last years Shevchenko put the goal of parity against Barcelona, but referee denied the goal. Milan was eliminated, but Milan didn't complain.

You have to learn to accept referee decisions without complain.</span><br>-------------------------------------------------------

I can't believe that you didn't complain about that, if these goals were regular but the referee denied them...
    Well, we'll see tomorrow who is the better team - it'll be a hard match for both teams...

I can't believe that you didn't complain about that, if these goals were regular but the referee denied them...
    Well, we'll see tomorrow who is the better team - it'll be a hard match for both teams...</span><br>-------------------------------------------------------

Good luck!!! :D

Well, we'll see tomorrow who is the better team - it'll be a hard match for both teams...</span><br>-------------------------------------------------------

Good luck!!! :D</span><br>-------------------------------------------------------

Look at Roma ! I wish your TV doesn´t work tomorrow :P

• <span style="font-weight:bold; font-style:italic">Zitat:</span><br><span style="font-style:italic">...World Champion Italian players play in Italy football league. In our league we have several champions like Ibrahimovic, Ronaldo, Kakà, Nedved, Trezeguet, Figo and so on.

I don't think that these champions play in italy only for money.
    We have a glorious championship. Our teams won several European cup.
    I don't understant what you say.

In the world cup you can win with technic and with lucjy.
    I remember West Germany in 1990. At first it won 4-1 with Jugoslavia, at the end it won with penalty against England and Argentina.

Is not the same?

To win at Munich is very difficult, but.......</span><br>-------------------------------------------------------

First of all I'd like to say that I like many italian players like Del Piero, Pirlo, Gattuso or ;Maldini for example. I really dont say italians are all bad, dont get me wrong! But NOW, right at the moment italian football has become really bad for me to watch after all and I can asure you that most of the international players are only palying in Italy in case of the big money and nothing else!

And I understand it in complete. I mean tell me three good reasons nower days for playing in the italian league??

The Stadiums are mostly old and almost empty. No full stadiums at all... Atmosphere is kinda dead and really nothing that makes you go "WOW"!
    Ok, Italy is a very beautiful Country and living the dolce vita sounds good to me but to be honest, its not the most important reason for a professional football player if you ask me. You mentioned Figo - well dont forget when he did come to play for Inter Milano and where he was before! I mean it was so clear that he was going to play for inter in case of the money he would become there. And its nothing to say against it, not at all. But its a natural decison if you ask me at the end of his career... Why he wasnt playing for Inter before Real and Barca?? Inter was not his first choice i would say, right??

But back to topic: There are not so many reasons for the italian league "nower days" in many cases. Bad reputation, empty and old stadiums etc... Most of the Clubs in Seria a have big money problems but they are still playing in the league whats not possible in Germany for example.
    To compare with Germany I can tell you that most of our Stadiums are full and the League is without any outstanding debts. The players become there salaries regulary whats not so sure at many italian football clubs in the last years, right??

And now you may ask me why Star Players like Zidane, Ronaldo and guys like this have never played or never will play in the german league??
    We have the new Stadiums, we have the atmosphere, you will get your money right at time... and what else?? Well ist easy, its only about the MONEY!!

Cuz the surroundings to play great football are just perfect here in Germany - but sadly the league is not able to pay so much money as the italian league and that is the whole secret.
    If we would have had so big salaries like the italian league - i am sure the German League would be the most attractive League for foreign star players in the whole wide world.
    But sadly that is the only difference from all other top leagues - the money!

And there is really nothing more for other non italian players than the money to play in italy if you ask me.
    You do have some loyal Players like Maldini, Del Piero and guys like this cuz they love the club deep from their hearts... but all others have no big reasons to play in Italy nower days!</span><br>-------------------------------------------------------

and don't forget se flying waschbecken in southern italy, very dangerous.....</span><br>-------------------------------------------------------

ROFL

• <span style="font-weight:bold; font-style:italic">Zitat:</span><br><span style="font-style:italic">Wie Millen schon sagt, das ist hier eine Ausnahmesituation. Eigentlich ganz spannend, oder? Und wers wirklich nicht versteht, kann ja um kurze Übersetzung bitten.
    Besser, als sich wegen existierender oder nicht existierender Sprachkentnisse anzumaulen.
    Mensch, dafür gibt es doch die PN-Funktion ... *fg*

Back to topic, o.k.?</span><br>-------------------------------------------------------

und nochwas zum thema, ich könnte auch genausogut in italienisch schreiben, das würde dann hier vllt nur 2-3 Leutz verstehn, ergo is doch englisch viel besser, da können mehrere mitdiskutieren

Axo, ich wär dafür das Milan morgen genausoviele Tore von uns eingeschenkt bekommt wie die Roma heut :D

• <span style="font-weight:bold; font-style:italic">Zitat:</span><br><span style="font-style:italic">First of all I'd like to say that I like many italian players like Del Piero, Pirlo, Gattuso or ;Maldini for example. I really dont say italians are all bad, dont get me wrong! But NOW, right at the moment italian football has become really bad for me to watch after all and I can asure you that most of the international players are only palying in Italy in case of the big money and nothing else!

And I understand it in complete. I mean tell me three good reasons nower days for playing in the italian league??

The Stadiums are mostly old and almost empty. No full stadiums at all... Atmosphere is kinda dead and really nothing that makes you go "WOW"!
    Ok, Italy is a very beautiful Country and living the dolce vita sounds good to me but to be honest, its not the most important reason for a professional football player if you ask me. You mentioned Figo - well dont forget when he did come to play for Inter Milano and where he was before! I mean it was so clear that he was going to play for inter in case of the money he would become there. And its nothing to say against it, not at all. But its a natural decison if you ask me at the end of his career... Why he wasnt playing for Inter before Real and Barca?? Inter was not his first choice i would say, right??

But back to topic: There are not so many reasons for the italian league "nower days" in many cases. Bad reputation, empty and old stadiums etc... Most of the Clubs in Seria a have big money problems but they are still playing in the league whats not possible in Germany for example.
    To compare with Germany I can tell you that most of our Stadiums are full and the League is without any outstanding debts. The players become there salaries regulary whats not so sure at many italian football clubs in the last years, right??

And now you may ask me why Star Players like Zidane, Ronaldo and guys like this have never played or never will play in the german league??
    We have the new Stadiums, we have the atmosphere, you will get your money right at time... and what else?? Well ist easy, its only about the MONEY!!

Cuz the surroundings to play great football are just perfect here in Germany - but sadly the league is not able to pay so much money as the italian league and that is the whole secret.
    If we would have had so big salaries like the italian league - i am sure the German League would be the most attractive League for foreign star players in the whole wide world.
    But sadly that is the only difference from all other top leagues - the money!

And there is really nothing more for other non italian players than the money to play in italy if you ask me.
    You do have some loyal Players like Maldini, Del Piero and guys like this cuz they love the club deep from their hearts... but all others have no big reasons to play in Italy nower days!</span><br>-------------------------------------------------------

I agree with you. But these words you have to say to english and spanish sportmen too. I saw Shevchenko go out of italy for Money.
    England and Spain have more money than us.

But it always be money that flatter good players.

In Italy there are several problems, I agree with you. But fascination of our championship don't depend on money.

We have a great history about football.

Anyway, an example: Real Madrid of '60 years couldn't win so many champions cup withuot money, without Puskas, without Di Stefano.

I think that Germany deserve more good foreign player.

• <span style="font-weight:bold; font-style:italic">Zitat:</span><br><span style="font-style:italic">and don't forget se flying waschbecken in southern italy, very dangerous.....</span><br>-------------------------------------------------------

I know, but I suggest you to visit the north of Italy, is better.

• <span style="font-weight:bold; font-style:italic">Zitat:</span><br><span style="font-style:italic">and don't forget se flying waschbecken in southern italy, very dangerous.....</span><br>-------------------------------------------------------

I know, but I suggest you to visit the north of Italy, is better.</span><br>-------------------------------------------------------
    die Arroganz des italienischen Nordens,,,,
    da hat wohl einer die Turiner Derbys verdrängt... oder Inter - MIlan in der CL.....:LOL

Good luck!!! :D</span><br>-------------------------------------------------------

You'll need luck too ... to win in the Allianz Arena isn't easy :P

die Arroganz des italienischen Nordens,,,,
    da hat wohl einer die Turiner Derbys verdrängt... oder Inter - MIlan in der CL.....:LOL</span><br>-------------------------------------------------------

Is not arrogance, I suggest to visit North Italy because you can find several beautifull thing.
    The south of Italy is beautifull too, but sometime you find problem travelling.

You'll need luck too ... to win in the Allianz Arena isn't easy :P</span><br>-------------------------------------------------------

I know, but i'm trusting :D

You'll need luck too ... to win in the Allianz Arena isn't easy :P</span><br>-------------------------------------------------------

I know, but i'm trusting :D</span><br>-------------------------------------------------------

well, so are we :D

• <span style="font-weight:bold; font-style:italic">Zitat:</span><br><span style="font-style:italic">A spanish refree isn't good for us. But it'll be a big chance for Inzaghi.</span><br>-------------------------------------------------------

spanish is not good, russian is not good, I think that a martian referee is good for you :D