Rosmi & Friends

• Ah good that I have holidays for two weeks now. :8

Bayern did really well, I am impressed!

• but the original one is always ==> :8

Hugs*...
    I heard this thread from Julie... nice to see old friends are still here...
    mmm... so nachbar is still alive then... i thought u were lost in the jungle ros... :D

• Hedddyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyykiss :P Welcome Back and Selamat Berpuasa!

Actually this thread should be named "Heddy & Friends". Maybe "Julie & Friends" or "Tani & Friends" because they are OLDER ;-)

• uncle heddyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
    *HUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGG*

will you coming to say a hi more ofter now? :)
    WB

• <span style="font-weight:bold; font-style:italic">Zitat:</span><br><span style="font-style:italic">Hedddyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyykiss :P Welcome Back and Selamat Berpuasa!

Actually this thread should be named "Heddy & Friends". Maybe "Julie & Friends" or "Tani & Friends" because they are OLDER ;-)</span><br>-------------------------------------------------------
    You are older than me, man!
    I am only 35, you are 54
    :D

• Hugs Anna, Julie, and Zoi (Ladies first)... and also 2 long lost buddies Albanian in Red and Nachbar from Kuching...

Well zoi, the problem is i no longer pay my connection (the net cafe has been closed)... so i just go online sometimes... :(

Hey ros... maybe You're right about 2 years ago... I was older...
    but you must know that Time for me is running "counterckockwise"... so i get younger and younger everyday instead... :D

Now... since Ros has been discovered alive, i wonder if detective Rammy Bammy is still alive too somewhere out there... (remember! his duty is danger) keh keh keh... :8

• ZOI! Your country is the BEST ever! I guess I had the time of my life lol :8

*heddy hugs, rosmi hugs*
    You guys so much must come online more often! Hu does that sentence make any sense?

I wondered where Rammy Bammy was so often but I guess he really is lost. I have him in Icq but never saw him there!

Plus Rando, if you read this... you should write more too! (at least before what Zoi said will happen :P )

Btw UNCLE heddy? I didn't know that Heddy was Uncle.. I thought he was somebodys... Lover... actually... Rosmi´s Lover. :P