Rosmi & Friends

• I think it's a top 10 only, cause I think the "Legenden" Song is a bit too slow and it's too late for Worldcup songs. Top 5 mh

Der Titel vom nächsten Kapitel
    (tu nur das) was dein Herz dir sagt
    Ohne deine Liebe
    In unmittelbarer Ferne
    Anders als auf Ansichtskarten

But I love them all. :D :8

• lol i think the same about Legenden though in the end it gets a lil better and 995er Tief über Island kinda nerves me sometimes, but it depends on my mood

and btw our top5 its almost the same :)

• do you think peter writes icognito in the german forum?? you used to be there, ever met someone ridiculously optimistic about bayern even when all gone bad? :P

• Everybody gone? :D

Zoi, I'm really in love with La Bum. The more I listen to it the more I like it. Do you know the new Ärtze song? "Junge"? Pretty nice one, too. I'm really on a german wave lately. Sportfreunde, Ärzte, Juli :-[ , ...

Btw did Amnesiaman talk to you again? Cause I rethought about it, and I think I'd rather give him the "ultimatum" myself.

• yeah he called me a week ago, he sends you greetings, ill tell you in msn ;)

have you watch the dvd from la bum?

• :( Where is everyone--I miss you! Wish we could be together in chat again sometime. I talked to Car several months ago, just for a few minutes. She's so busy; now I don't even see her online anymore. I don't see Fil anymore either. I talked to him, hmm, maybe before I went to Finland, so 1-1/2 years ago? He had to hurry to school. He must have changed his msn because he's not online anymore. Let's see, in the past several months, I've talked to Heddy, Rami, Tani, Anna :P , Mia, Grace, Nicole, Peter (pino), Steve, and got an email from Rosmi. :8

• STEVE??????? :-O :-O :-O :-O :-O i want too :(:(:(
    i haven't seen online fil for that much time too, i think he had a problem with his account so probably he changed it

@peter
    you are welcome :P, we will win next game between us ;)

• I was in holidays again last week, that's why I didn't post. :P

Julie, I don't want to talk bad about people who are not posting here to defend themselves, but I am pretty sure that Car is simply blocking each of us. She's online a lot, I have friend whose friend she is but doesn't know that he is my friend... :S
    So yeah. That much to Car.

And I want a mail from Rosmi too!! Won't he be in holidays with his parents again in November or something? He promised to come online then! I can't wait. :D

And I'm sure I haven't talked to Heddy for years. Is he still using his Msn account?

• Hello everybody!
    Unfortunately, I enter the forum very rarely, because I am so busy with my job. To get things worse, msn hasn’t been working in the last few days. However, it will be OK soon and I would welcome any of you to talk to me there.

;-):D

• Hi all :8 Just came back from holiday! Well Anna, this year it's not November but October because every year it (Eid Festival) is getting earlier by 2 weeks. But i couldn't be online :( My sister didn't pay the bill for the internet line and guess what? My mom bought her a new laptop. Hmmmm why they never buy me one.... >:-| :D

• Nah think I need to buy a laptop myself. But this time I have to behave
    while chatting because someone will be watching :P

Btw how old are u all now? I only remember Julie is 89 but others I couldn't remember....

• Hey my dear pals!
    How are ya guys doing?
    Um.....can't recall the last time we're together. Seems like we haven't talked to each other for hundred years! Miss you all and take good care.

*gg* :D

• Seems like everybody's returing since Rosmi halfy returned (and will hopefully return completely soon!!). :D