Rosmi & Friends

• WHERE'S EVERYBODY? :-O

I just would like to wish MERRY X-MAS and HAPPY NEW YEAR to everybody here :D

p/s 20.08.2008 is a good day to get married, don't u think? ;-)

• Zoi, don't scare me like that! :P

Well, tani it's just a plan...and it's on wednesday and probably won't happen anyway since not many from family can come. Any other suggection guys?

• MERRY (late) CHRISTMAS and a HAPPY NEW YEAR 2008 from me too! My pc was damaged, so I had no chance to write earlier. :-[

Ros wants to marry?? I hope we are invited :8

• Yes Anna FINALLY! :-[ Of course you are all invited with your own expenses :D

Hmmm which one is easier to remember 20.08.2008 or 08.08.08? ??

• Hooray. :D

Big meeting in Malaysia? I can't wait. :8

I think I'd prefer the 20.08 but 08.08 may be easier to remember.

• :( Where is everyone? I'm just trying to survive my stressful job and the crazy weather here. We have temperatures like spring, then storms and tornadoes, then freezing with ice and snow, then warm again, and the cycle repeats...at least 1 or 2 times a week. The latest, Tuesday, 40+ people killed in tornadoes, then ice and snow the next morning.

I talked to Car last weekend, for the first time in a year. I guess it's the way for everyone else, busy with boyfriends or girlfriends, university or work. Wow, Ros getting married, others married and having babies. No time for the chat or even the forum, I guess. For me, it's just work--no money for vacation and for sure, no boyfriend... 8-)

• *juliehugs* Everybody is disapearing... like I know very well Zoi is somewhere here... :D
    And yeah I'm talking to Car a lot lately, too. She told me to greet you, Ros! I think she had some private trouble, so that she got "lost". But maybe she'll come to the forum, too. It would be nice to see more "regular posting" here. :)

I'm actually busy with my school. But I'll finish school forever in 8 weeks, I just can't wait. :D
    So I would have time to fly to Malaysa to be at some special wedding..... :8

• *julieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehuuuugssssss* :D Julie for what do you need a bf? :P

Anna, say hello to car too. Btw, are you really coming to Malaysia? I hope u come AFTER the marriage otherwise I might change my mind ;-)

• Ros!! Of course I am coming to Malaysia, and I am taking the whole bunch of chatters with me such as Zoi and Julie! We'll all be yelling "FC BAYERN" at your wedding, and your family will think you have very funny friends all over the world! :8

And then you will visit all of us for our coming weddings! But that'll probably take some years. Julie will be the next to marry!! ;-)

• "Someone who jumped into this conversation without asking", is still quite imprecisly to expect an answer. :D

And it's just 4 days school left for me. But there'll be exams the week after, so you're right with your calculation. :P