Rosmi & Friends

• Everything! :P
    But how about place of living, age and gender for the beginning? :8

Thanks, I guess I can need every luck on earth. :-O

• Hello guys! How are you all?

chrisco : I would be pro Lorik Cana, too. Maybe he joins FCB, even though it woud be tough, since Arsenal are also after him.

• He's a fantastic player and could hopefully join us. Fact is that Arsenal still have Gilberto Silva, Alexandre Song, maybe Djourou and Diaby. Here he could certainly play more.

Let's just hope that he'll come ;-)

• Right, but Wenger's envoy met Cana's father, who is also his manager, a few weeks ago, after the match vs Toulouse.
    Ribery had dinner with Cana after the match vs PSG, hopefully they have talked about FCB among others.

• And I thought it was all about Rosmi and not all about football here. :D

Anyway, nice to meet you chrisco. I'm turning 19 in a few days, too. ;-) And I think that having a lot of luck can't be bad, can it? :8

• :-O Hmm, almost 3 weeks since anyone posted. I sure do miss seeing everyone in the chat. The only chatroom I frequent now is for Finnish rock. :8 Jo had her 26th birthday last week! Rosmihugsssssss and hugssssssss for everyone else!!! :)

• Juliehugggsssback :P

Yay Yay We're The CHAMPIONS!!!! I slept at 5 am because the match went to extra time... 8-) But it's WORTH IT! Hopefully we can be TREBLE champons for this year :D

• :D Hi Rosmi & everyone!! Huuuugggggssssss to all!!! Ros, when is the wedding?? Zoe & Anna, yes, still working on moving, but probably waiting until next year. Looks like Jo is going to try to finish her Bachelor's before we move and I'm going to work on another degree, too, in Teaching. Hopefully, it will give me a better chance to get a job. I know it won't be easy, either way, but I'm determined!! Everyone watch out when I'm determined to do something!! hehehe :P:D :8

• Hello Julie, it would be on 08.08.08 :8 My family is coming here next week for the engagement. So when are you all going to send me the presents? :P

Where are u planning to move, Julie? Not finland I hope... ;-)

• :8 Wow, Ros getting married--can't believe that!! Breaking the hearts of all the guys in the old chatroom!! LOL

Zoi, thanks for the birthday greetings for Jo. Hopefully, she will be finishing her university degree in the next year or so. And yes, Ros, that is exactly where I plan to move, where else? :D

• *heddyhuuggggssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss* Wow you're still ALIVE after all? Not married yet bro....but 30 more days. So how many children do you have now? I'm planning to get 3 boys and 1 girl and all Bayern Supporters :D

• :-S :-S :-S EVERYDAY FOR THE PAST ONE MONTH! :D I guess it is normal? You know "am I making the right decision?"..."is she REALLY the one"? etc etc. And WHY the closer it gets all the girls in the world looks beautiful....

• Hello everybody!

Holidays are finished and I am back to my busy work.
    :(

Nice to see Heddot posting again here, Rosmi as well. The seemed lost, especially Heddot.

Hmm, in addition, as ppl here talk about Rosmi's wedding, I'm telling you that I had mine two weeks ago. So, I am a married man now.
    :D