Transfers - suggestions/rumors

• According to the most update news from Goal.com, Bayern has secured Gattuso's deal for 4 year - each year contract under 5.5mil Euro and a tranfer fee of around 12.5mil Euro

• I think that Gattuso will come to Bayern, and i really don't care about the transfer fee or about the wages cuz the italian deserves every cent of the 5.5 or 6 mil .
    As u said before we do have a problem in the center midfield.
    FC BAYERN are interested in Deco and i read that he may sign with Bayern :"If Bayern are interested in me than i'm interested in them too"

If the aproach of Deco won't be succesfull than i sugest we should take Romanian Excentric Mutu because he showed he has class and it will be easier for him to acomodate since he'll play alongside his colegue from Fiorentina ,Toni.

• If Bayern are interested in me than i'm interested in them too"

sorry but where did u see this ?? i didnt see it anywere, eventough it would be awsome to have deco as well.

about gattuso i think he will be deciseive next sason in CL if he comes , lot of experience . i dotn see ze roberto on the bench tough. i think ze & schweini will be used . but since ze roberto is leaving next year we cant just play him all season. he s got very much experience and is one of my favs. i think he will start in the wing instead of schweini , but klinsmann will change that sometimes

• what about this?:
    --------------------------Kahn----------------------------------
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    ---Sagnol(lell)-----Lucio--Demichelis--------Lahm--
    ------------------------------------------------------------------
    ------------------Van bommel----Gattuso---------------
    -----------------------------------------------------------------
    ------Ze roberto(ribery)------------------Ribery(ze roberto)
    ------------------------------------------------------------------
    -------------------------Toni---------Klose-----------------
    do you remeber the match ze played as a winger?
    He was terrific!
    maybe we can try him there instead of schweini

• I like your formation, very good for CL btw...kilos of experience, it looks solid in defense and creative at the middle and toni in theattck (:P)...though i dont see sagnol staying, and kahn is leaving so its rensing in his place, and its lell instead of sagnol.

• Maybe Klinsmann will play a 4-3-3 Formation? Who knows?

Rensing
    Lell Lucio Demichelis Lahm

Van Bommel

Ribery Schweinsteiger

Klose Toni Podolski

• Maybe Klose will leave ?
    He has been very quiet since Toni had his tantrum and would not celibrate after a cup win with his team mates.earlier on in the season !
    Since then Toni has been given top priority in every game UEFA CUP included , Klose given little help .This is why he is top scorer 8-)
    I strongly hope that Miro will regain the scoring power for Germany in Euro 2008 with at least half the assists to the TWO strikers ! or that he transfers to a club that realises a hard working top striker not a baby(Toni) who needs constant help and assistance or cries like a baby if he is not given ALL the assistance

You can say all the bullshit about Toni being bomber 11 but he needs the constant assistance of Ribery and every body in the team .he is not world class without 10 players assistance

• <span style="font-weight:bold; font-style:italic">Zitat:</span><br><span style="font-style:italic">Maybe Klose will leave ?
    He has been very quiet since Toni had his tantrum and would not celibrate after a cup win with his team mates.earlier on in the season !
    Since then Toni has been given top priority in every game UEFA CUP included , Klose given little help .This is why he is top scorer 8-)
    I strongly hope that Miro will regain the scoring power for Germany in Euro 2008 with at least half the assists to the TWO strikers ! or that he transfers to a club that realises a hard working top striker not a baby(Toni) who needs constant help and assistance or cries like a baby if he is not given ALL the assistance

You can say all the bullshit about Toni being bomber 11 but he needs the constant assistance of Ribery and every body in the team .he is not world class without 10 players assistance</span><br>-------------------------------------------------------
    Like almost every striker! What do you want? A player with all the attributes on the maximum? Well, create one on FIFA 08. Otherwise, it isn't possible.

• Aaaaaaaaaaah, mike is back, but not with more footballbrains then before. I seriously ask myself a lot: what should you say if Toni scored as much as Klose, or said in numbers: scoring 2 goals in 6 months. You should say that we should burn Toni alive. But of course, Podolski and Klose are much better 8-)

• humm, dont think klose will leave us, not atall
    toni has also done some nice goals with individual stuff, remember getafe!

and hes a striker, hes job is to score and he does his job, dont know whats the damn problem with you on him but i think its either personal or its thatyou think thatif you like toni you cant like klose (you can like both..no rivals!)

• You must have the game you keep mentioning it.Do you win everything with Toni as striker?
    I watch every Bayern game live and it is true that we have 2 strikers and only 1 is usually used and it is the same 1 all the time including UEFA cup and it is predictable ! Why have 2 strikers if everybody knows you don't use the second 1 .
    You go back to winning the CL on your pc game with Toni as striker
    remind me next year when Toni scores the winning goal 8-)

• <span style="font-weight:bold; font-style:italic">Zitat:</span><br><span style="font-style:italic">Aaaaaaaaaaah, mike is back, but not with more footballbrains then before. I seriously ask myself a lot: what should you say if Toni scored as much as Klose, or said in numbers: scoring 2 goals in 6 months. You should say that we should burn Toni alive. But of course, Podolski and Klose are much better 8-)</span><br>-------------------------------------------------------

All of a sudden PODOLSKI is good by you but you said he is a cunt 8-)
    Thanks Monsieur Poirot the great belgian detective 8-)

• i think this year klose didnt score as much goals as toni because toni is only given the first preference, and if you see bayern games klose stays a bit back than toni, thats because toni is the hitman which hits the final ball into the net.

i beleave klose can score anywhere he wants . in this year he has first to adequate with who is he playing before playing great. next year klose will be a goalgetter as toni im sure. and with little help podolski might also be like them.

• <span style="font-weight:bold; font-style:italic">Zitat:</span><br><span style="font-style:italic">If Bayern are interested in me than i'm interested in them too"

sorry but where did u see this ?? i didnt see it anywere, eventough it would be awsome to have deco as well.

about gattuso i think he will be deciseive next sason in CL if he comes , lot of experience . i dotn see ze roberto on the bench tough. i think ze & schweini will be used . but since ze roberto is leaving next year we cant just play him all season. he s got very much experience and is one of my favs. i think he will start in the wing instead of schweini , but klinsmann will change that sometimes</span><br>-------------------------------------------------------

I really don't remember but i wouldn't post that if i wouldn't have seen it

• @kevin and mike:

Why do you keep denying toni's talent?
    Yeah sure klose assited toni at first, but half of the season klose didnt even had assist precission!!
    For what else do you want a striker if is not to win games scoring?
    Yo dance, to help a bit in defense (toni did went to midfield when ribey was injured, i also watched all games live mr. mike)

Not because he recieves assists it means he will score, kmiro also recieved, but he wasn't capable of scoring, but toni did.
    Not beacuse you recognise toni's talent you will deny klose's if thats your problem, because i dont see any other explanation, unless yoi can explain from real arguments (non emotional or about preferences) why is toni mr 50% as you call him (i disagree with you mike in that)

Luca means no harm for the team, in fact he means only good numbers, just as miro at the beggining of the season, if you love the team, every single player that makes positive stuff for the team, should be praised!

:( its a pitty you aren't able to praise sb leaving a side prefernces or emotional matters or any other prejudgment.

• were oftopic now because were talking about toni but:
    u have to understand that he is a penalti box striker, sth like inzaghi, or sry for the comparation, but he is like gerd muller in front of the goal(but only in front of the goal)...thats his job, recieve-shoot-score.on the other hand klose and poldy too, are the kind of strikers that know how to touch the ball, like u touch a woman, so they can drible, cross, and assist tony...

as for transfer sugestions: schweinsteiger on his way to juve for sth around 15 millions(romanian comentators again)

• for 15 million he may go!

but...that "romanina commentators again" tells me is not that trustworthy the link isnt it? :D

• To some of you, this is my comments:

On Toni, he is definitely one of the best strikers in the world today within the penalty box. He can covert some half-chances in score. There isnt much striker who can score 30-40 goals per season regularly for three different teams - Palmero, Forentina, and Bayern. Of course, most strikers need the other players' help. Thats understandable, otherwise, we should just a few players on the field, instead of playing 11 players.

On Klose, he did hit a trough throughout this season at Bayern. Some said he at least did the assist part,yes, but mostly in the first 10-12 games. Some said that Hitzfeld puts Klose as second striker, where most of the balls go to Toni, but again, still remembered the first 10-12 games, even then Klose wasnt priority either, but he can score 9 Bundesigla goals from those matches alone. Therefore, there shouldnt be much excuse here. I think Klose did hit a trough now, but should we keep him? I think we should both financially and strategically. Why? For financially, he costs around 10-12mil Euro for releasing him to us 1 season earlier. For a striker who hit low form plus over 30 years old, the maximum that he could sell for is probably around 10mil Euro now. But again, if Klose can hit high form next season, I am sure that you cant buy a worldclass striker for 10mil Euro. So is better to keep him than selling him. Strategically, when Klose is on top form, his heading skill is a killer showed in both World Cup and in Werder Bremen. His assist and work rate are both valuable to the team. In addition, his scoring instinct in the penalty box isnt much worse than Toni's.

On Summer Transfer, I think Bayern board acknowledges that we need to strengthen furthur in order to compete in Champion League and agreed by both Ribery and Toni. Accordingly to latest news, both Gattuso and Barzagli are on their way to Bayern. And most of the German players will be kept here. Lahm would be staying for another season and Bayern and Klinsman will continue to convince him to stay for longer. Schweinstger has a good understanding at Bayern. Gortilz is loaned out to KSC for another season. Sagnol could be on his way out to either AC Milan or Juventus but report also suggested that he could remain due to Klinsman's arrival. Lucio would be staying for another 2 seasons or plus.

On Podolski, he is defintely improving and grabbed his chance of showing off quite impressive. However, he needs to continue to work hard and can possibilly challenege a starting place next season.