Transfers - suggestions/rumors

• delighted to see Podolski 's party spoiled at Cologne !!!! hahahaha !

Breno has been very good in the last couple of matches.....
    He has shown lots of maturity in his defensive role....
    He seems to be positioned better in his blocks and tackles,
    now i can see why he was beeing courted as a future Lucio.
    I have lots of faith and hope in Breno :)

• Demichelis and Van Bommel's contract will be running out so wont sell for anything. Anyways, I think we should just keep Demichelis and possibilly Butt. And let go of the rest. Obviously, we would buy a central defender, a goalkeeper, and another creative winger/midfielder to spice up the team.

For this season, I still think that Hoeness should invest in another right defender since now, we have moved Lahm to the right side which he is capable of. But the problem is that we would be thin on the left side selection of putting either Pranjic or Braafheid in it.

• Effernberg just quoted that Bayern needs to buy a world class Keeper. I feel we also need 2 more defenders to complete our team. Get Neuer for goalkeeper and Andreas Beck to fill the right back slot. For Centerback, Boateng or Metersacker seems to be a good buy. Pls make Bayern strong so that we can win the Champions league in 2011 when we host the Final!!!!!!

• I think Bayern wont invest much for this transfer period, but I still think we need a right defender and a goalkeeper in order to be more competitive in Europe. In terms of central defender, I think we could decide to bring one of the brightest German stars, Howedes or Boateng, next season as Van Buyten and Demichelis's contracts are expiring. I dont believe that Neuer will join us this summer, but I hope we could bring in players like Alder, Enke, Reina, etc... On right defender, I think we could some decent german young talents like Castro, Beck, etc... Obviously, if we have the budget, then Bosingwa, Maricon wld be the perfect choice.

• :( It's been a while since our board its been doing stupid moves... but this..shows really they dont know how to mange young talents... YOUNG like hummels...not schweinsteiger...hes not young anymore...and not even a talent anymore :-S

• <span style="font-weight:bold; font-style:italic">Zitat:</span><br><span style="font-style:italic">I have big doubts that Van Gaal will stay for a long time here.

After the damage being made by him & the Management with departure of Lucio (should have been Bayern captain) & selling of young talents (like Hummels), FCB need to stick with inexperienced Berno, Clumsy V. Buyten Bad mannered/ performing Captain V. Bommel!! >:|</span><br>-------------------------------------------------------

I have stated that before.

The Management were selling young talents like crazy.

Hummels
    Celozzi
    Wagner

I hope this list stops at these names & Bayern does not waste young talents.

• But again, I think we need to buy a right defender for next season before talking of keeping talents. To be honest, we have kept a few talents here, like Lell, Gortilz, Rensing and Ottl. They are all failure cases. In fact, players who went elsewhere, like Trochowski, Hitzlsperger, Hummels are much successful. We have only had two successful cases, which are Lahm and Schweinstger to me, even though Schweinstger had been underperforming but at least he is a German regular.

I will trade Celozzi for either Lell or Gortilz and Hummels for Ottl.

• i dont know why when we mention players we want to come to bayern we always mention german players only, i tihnk thats the problem with bayern and not performing so well in CL.....

to have a great team we need to have a blend of technique , strenght , agility etc , we just need to have another ribery like player and a colossus at the back.... recently i saw that bayern might be tempting a move for benfica s luizao thatwould be nice to replace our beloved lucio :(

• I agree that we shouldnt just limit ourselves to German players but again, by 2011, we need to have at least 5-6 German players in the first team. I think we have enough German players here, but we need the quality ones. Like for a goalkeeper, we could get either Adler or Neuer in goal whereas keeping Butt and Rensing would be a mistake said by Effenberg

http://www.goal.com/en/news/15…-will-rue-not-signing-new

• he s right as far for butt as second keeper he s great but as a first keeper i think there are much much more better keepers than rensing, maybe he ll get much better this season we ll just hope :D

• The CL title shouldn't even be our focus this year, we like a number of other teams are re-building with a new manager and a lot of new players. It will take time for Van Gaal to find the best starting 11 in each position, depending on what formation he will end up playing. I wouldn't be surprised if we get off to a lousy start as he will still be testing, he hasn't had long enough to effectively gel & settle the team.

We do need one or two new players but give these guy's a chance to settle the team. We will also have the winter transfer window to add if things need strengthening, but we won't know that until we get under way.

BL has to be our priority this season which will be difficult to win with a number of quality teams. I'm looking forward to this season.

If we can manage the quarters as a min target for the CL with a focus to growing the team & gear up to win it within the next few seasons I think that is the best strategy for a new squad & manager.

Come on the Bayern !!! :8

• I think we should focus on Champion League as Bundesilga crown is a must for us this season. Focus doesnt mean we will win it. Obviously, we want to put more emphasis on CL than ever. First to start, we need to sign a right defender before the end of the transfer period

• I think "focus" may be an undefined term that we should alter to "targets". The team should be focused in every single game they play.

Obviously our higher archy & Van Gaal will set min targets. Those will be to win the BL & reach the quarters of the CL. (see my comments - these should be set in to everyones expectations). :8

If we can achieve or indeed excel in those targets, we have a succesful season and that's how I see matters. :D

• I think winning Bundesilga and getting into the semi-final of Champion League should be our target. I mean we have been knocked out in quarter-final for many seasons after 2001 triumph. I think we need to get past that stage of quarter-final

• This is a totally new team, new regime under Van Gaal. Plus, once you reach the quarter finals anything can happen, even to the elite. It's the luck of th draw, performance on the night & potentially the injury list you have on that given night. It's a lottery at that stage of the comp so it would be unrealistic to consider we should advance further this coming season for all of teh aforementioned reasons. :8

• I think we should at least consider signing a right defender and move Lahm back to the left which is where he belongs. He plays much better there. There are plenty of quality right defenders in Europe as well as Bundesilga. I am not sure why Hoeness and Van Gaal arent serious in signing another player.

• I agree. We do need a RB, possibly a CB & a GK. I'm still sure we will be strong with or without a signing but we will have to monitor our progress from the start of teh season to the winter break. :8

• After watching the game against AC Milan, I guess you are completely right. A right defender and a goalkeeper is a must!