Transfers - suggestions/rumors

• Did you wrote all that matakos? That's way too long, if you copied it from a website please put some reference notes on it. If you don't add the reference, I guess the copyright and those problems will occur.

• I still hope the bosses will look deep into their pockets and spend some serious cash for someone like Mutu who can play both as an amazing offensive creative winger and striker.... he speaks italian, already played with Toni before, is left footed and would be the absolute ideal counterpart for Ribery on the other wing in an offensive tean the kind I think Klinsi will build. have Ribery and Mutu provide the offensive breaks and great balls for Toni and whoever else is fielded while Gattuso and Borrowski coordinate the midfield. Now that would be real CL worthy lineup !

• Well it seems we are much closer to gatusso that from any other player we've been linked to :D

and matakos article is worth to read it...a good summary from what all realistic people in this forum (all expcepting 2 or 3) have been talking abotu all this time

(though its good to have a summary

:D )

• The article in goal is vy similar to what I have been saying. So thats great!

Gattuso seems very close to us as many reports had suggested that he have played the last game for AC Milan and would be heading to Bayern for a 4 years contract of 4.5mil Euro per year. As I realized, the annual salary keeps coming lower from rumor earlier of 6mil Euro to 4.5mil Euro.

Bayern and Schalke also showed interest in Mutu who would be a great partner of Toni and Mutu can provide creativity to up front strikers and he can also play as a striker as well. In addition, we also link to other right midfielder/striker such as Pandev, and a few others. Lets see what we will get at the end.

Similar to goal.com, I am quite confident that Lucio and Sagnol are staying as they have declared their intention to stay. Lahm would be at least staying for another season. Schweinstger would probably extend his contract as well as Podolski.

I personally think we will strengthen furthur for next season's CL but again who would they be? Gattuso, Barzagli, Mutu are the top of the list and this also means some of the existing players are leaving - possibilly Ottl, Van Buyten, and Schlaudraff.

• <span style="font-weight:bold; font-style:italic">Zitat:</span><br><span style="font-style:italic">Are you so stupid or do you act so stupid? There are no serious links about Mutu and Barzagli, so stop mentioning them 8-)</span><br>-------------------------------------------------------

Could you please cut it out, mate 8-)...You don't have to agree with everything the others write or think, but your besserwisser -attitude is really getting annoying and repulsive. Just try to behave like a grown up person instead of acting like an immature teenage kid who thinks he can prove his alleged superiority by arrogant insults...

• chrisco : What if either one of the players do come to Bayern? what would you do? I think both players are heavily linked to Bayern instead, just like Gattuso. Obviously, nothing is concrete, but I do believe there are some basis in that.

Beside, I have read that Klinsman is planning to play with 4-1-2-1-2 formation. Will this be our best formation for next season?

----------------Rensing----------------
    Sagnol---Lucio---Barzagli---Lahm
    -----------------Gattuso-----------------
    Podolski-----------------------Ribery
    --------------Schweinstger------------
    ------Mutu--------------------Toni-------

• <span style="font-weight:bold; font-style:italic">Zitat:</span><br><span style="font-style:italic">Are you so stupid or do you act so stupid? There are no serious links about Mutu and Barzagli, so stop mentioning them 8-)</span><br>-------------------------------------------------------

Could you please cut it out, mate 8-)...You don't have to agree with everything the others write or think, but your besserwisser -attitude is really getting annoying and repulsive. Just try to behave like a grown up person instead of acting like an immature teenage kid who thinks he can prove his alleged superiority by arrogant insults...</span><br>-------------------------------------------------------
    Have to agree here.
    You are becoming annoying man,there are also other ways to state your opinion....

• <span style="font-weight:bold; font-style:italic">Zitat:</span><br><span style="font-style:italic">Did you wrote all that matakos? That's way too long, if you copied it from a website please put some reference notes on it. If you don't add the reference, I guess the copyright and those problems will occur.</span><br>-------------------------------------------------------
    i just copied it instead of posting the link...
    I think it's more convenient this way.I'm not the only one who does it.
    No problem,i can go back to posting links.

• I just want to stress that Barzagli is very close to Wolfsburg instead of Bayern. Barzagli is a great defender and of course, I would love to see him at Bayern. But there is something that I have seen this summer which I have never recalled for the past 10 seasons+ watching Bundesilga. Bundesilga is really stepping up. Wolfsburg has already signed Zaccardo and very close to Barzagli. Schalke is interested in Mutu as well as Bayern. Bayern is very likely to lure Gattuso away from AC Milan. Jol Martin is coaching HSV next season as Van Der Varrt will stay in Bundesilga if Hamburg is willing to invest. All of these come as good news to me, although I am sure that some of it might not materialize, but at least Bundesilga is heading the right direction. Personally, I hope that Bundesilga will return to main stream again in the next 3-5 years in Europe like it used to be when Dortmund won CL in 97; Bayern in the final in 99 and won it in 01 and Leverusen in the final as well in 02. And I am not counting the quarter-finalists and semi-finalists where Schalke and Hamburg were involved as well.

• trust me mates...mutu in our team will only be a bad factor...he is not the kind of player we need!!!

• schalke wasnt the team interested in mutu?

we have better options..and we cant compare US to the ORKS

---------------------------

The only thing i beg for next season its that we dont get some newbies for eurpean football as sosa or breno and we waste time in teaching and giving opportunites..we need inmideate effects

• Mutu was being offered to Schalke and Schalke was interested in him as well, although the chance of Mutu going to Schalke would be low. But at least this is a good sign of Bundesilga clubs stepping up and signing better quality players than the Eastern European.

In CL, Premiership has the big4s; Italy has Milan's and Juventus; Spain has Barcelona and Real Madrid and Germany only has Bayern who can win the title. I hope that I could see more like Schalke, Werder Bremen, Hamburg and possibilly Wolfsburg squeezing into the quarter final in the the next 3-5 years.

Mutu would actually suit us quite well as he is tactically gifted and also able to hold the ball up front. In addition, his passing and shooting skill is also one of the best in Series A this season. I can see him playing along with Toni up front, although it means that Klose and Podolski will have less chances. But again, if Klose is able to regain himself, I am sure that he would play a massive role at Bayern next season. Podolski can play in various position, like I suggested the right winger or even as an attacking midfielder, where he could come from behind and score and set up play. Mutu can constantly change position with Podolski as Mutu is playing more of a playmaker at Forentina this season. And his shooting skill out of the box is quite impressive as well.

• Man City is targetting Arshavin for 10mil pounds. Should we try to lure him away as well as Arshavin totally helps Zenit trashing us? If Arshavin plays in Premiership, he would cost around 30mil Euro or even pounds. You hardly see a player like Arshavin who is able to dribble so fast past defender, just like Ribery. And Arshavin's scoring ability isnt bad at all. He can shoot from distance.

• <span style="font-weight:bold; font-style:italic">Zitat:</span><br><span style="font-style:italic">I just want to stress that Barzagli is very close to Wolfsburg instead of Bayern. Barzagli is a great defender and of course, I would love to see him at Bayern. But there is something that I have seen this summer which I have never recalled for the past 10 seasons+ watching Bundesilga. Bundesilga is really stepping up. Wolfsburg has already signed Zaccardo and very close to Barzagli. Schalke is interested in Mutu as well as Bayern. Bayern is very likely to lure Gattuso away from AC Milan. Jol Martin is coaching HSV next season as Van Der Varrt will stay in Bundesilga if Hamburg is willing to invest. All of these come as good news to me, although I am sure that some of it might not materialize, but at least Bundesilga is heading the right direction. Personally, I hope that Bundesilga will return to main stream again in the next 3-5 years in Europe like it used to be when Dortmund won CL in 97; Bayern in the final in 99 and won it in 01 and Leverusen in the final as well in 02. And I am not counting the quarter-finalists and semi-finalists where Schalke and Hamburg were involved as well.</span><br>-------------------------------------------------------

Barzagli going to the wolves!!
    I hope this is just a rumor, he should be in high-profile team like Bayern so he can remain in the Azzauri squad.

• I really hope bayern decide to make a move for Mutu. His stats are impressive and he can play as striker, playmaker and offensive winger and making it in serie A proves his worth and with all that creativity and ability to play on multiple positions he'll make a great asset.

• <span style="font-weight:bold; font-style:italic">Zitat:</span><br><span style="font-style:italic">trust me mates...mutu in our team will only be a bad factor...he is not the kind of player we need!!!</span><br>-------------------------------------------------------
    :P you are romanian and you don't want a player from your country to play in your favourite team?