Transfers - suggestions/rumors

• U cant compare Lukaku with Gomez, come on. At that age Gomez didnt even score once in 10 appearences, he got to 16 goals at the age of 21 during the 2006-2007 season. Lukaku on the otherhand scored 19 goals and his only 17. As I said we should get him on loan and try him out in theBundesliga, what do we have to lose? If he is good then sign him, if not then forget about the whole idea.

Zdravko kuzmanovici is a great player, but lets see how he develops considering this has been his first season in the Bundesliga. Adler is loyal to Leverkuesen and hsi contract is until 2014, I doubt Heynckes will let him go. Srna is good, but this last season he hasnt been great. Merte sacker and Naldo are good options, but will Bremen be willing to let them go after reaching a CL spot??? I dont think they will, we have to explore all options and try for Vidic because he would be great. I know it wont be easy, but we must try.

• Bayern Munich playmaker Franck Ribery will stay at the German club, extending his contract for another four years until 2015, German Bild newspaper said on Thursday.

The newspaper, citing club sources, said the new deal would be signed on Saturday when the 27-year-old Frenchman returns to Madrid from the French national training camp.

http://in.reuters.com/article/…/idINIndia-48670820100520

Im glad to hear this, I just hope its true :) With Ribery we can go very far, just imagine 4 more years of Ribery, the next step would be to extend Robbens contract later on.

• So Toni will come back, even if we dont want him, Roma are keen to sign Huntelaar and Adriano. Tonis days in Rome are over and so are his days in Munich, where will he go? Reports say Napoli are interested.

According to a report in Bild, ambitious Serie A outfit Napoli are considering making a move for experienced striker Luca Toni, currently under contract with Champions League finalists Bayern Munich.

http://www.goal.com/en/news/15…-striker-luca-toni-report

• if he won't find a team in Serie A, i'm sure he'll accept a Serie B agreement as well, or a mediocre team in BuLi.

the upseting part about him is that if he could have worked on an agreement with van gaal, i'm sure he would have scored more goals this term than gomez did. But at his 33 years old he'll be stupid to think he could still have a place here.

• Quite stupid indeed, but on the goals Im not that sure. I think he is overated due to the fact that most his goals he just had to tap it in. Most of the credit goes for the players who set him up. Bye bye Toni, cant say I will miss him.

• I missed him this season, every time i saw gomez in front of goal, and missed him even deerly after each gomez's miss....

• Well on that matter Toni was better than Gomez, tapping in the ball. I still have faith in Gomez, hopefully he will show his worth in this new season.

• Media is raving that Ribery will extend his contract with us after Champion League match and I think that will a boost for both Bayern and Ribery ahead of World Cup.

Beside, I think Nerlinger wont speak out any transfer until the end of the season. The way how Van Gaal believes we arent elite in Europe yet and will boost our chance of signing more worldclass players in the summer even if we are able to win Champion League crown today

• We will definitely sign worldclass players, we are not at our best, this is just the begining. We need to stregthen key areas in the squad, specially our defence. Lets see who we can sign, but I hope we lure Vidic to Munich. With Ribery staying we can go very far, our offence is great, but not just prerfect yet.

• yeah charlie, toni only taped in the passes. but that still does make him a great striker, and we need him.............. come back toni.

• Im sure u have read the news, hes not coming back. Lets be realistic, Bayern doesnt want him and now not even Roma, Napoli perhaps. We have to think in the future not the past.

• it seems fiorentina will sell frey and vargas this summer.Both of them will be good signing, as we need an experienced and skillfull keeper and a left/right back. As for a center defender, of course vidic will be great, but Subotic is showing a lot too, and has the age advantage.And maybe giving Breno a chance would prove to be a smart choice.
    In the midfield compartiment, even if kroos will return, we might think about the retirement of bommel and maybe the departure of tymo, so we should take a look at Kuzmanovic and/or Marek Hamsik from Napoli for the 2011/2012 season if not this summer.
    And, nevertheless, losing Dzeko to a spending cash maschine like Chelsky, Man City-park, or Man utd-states, won't be a smart thing. Don't get me wrong, Muller had an incredible season, Olic was great but, still, the first one will use a year long loan to a team that can guarantee him a starting place and the other one won't be playing at this level for so long...

• yea theres no way toni is welcomed back which is good hes old and slow we need someone younger
    but the main thing is a cb its not rock solid enough micho and van buyten both are making to many mistakes our attack is just really powerful

• The CL final has shown me that we need worldclass in our defence, Vidic, we must sign him immediately. If Subotic is great option, but I doubt Dortmund will let him go.

Mbia is much bettter than, and can even play CB, Kuzmanovic and Marek Hamsik.

As I said plenty of times, Van Bommel will eventually step down, he at the most has 2 more seasons of good play.

Frey, as I have mentioned is a great option, but I must admit that Im impressed with Butt. We might have lost, but he did a great job and I thank him for trying so hard. Vargas is amazing, a great Peruvian player, he would be a fine addition.

• To win cl next year new CB(Vidic) new CM (Ballack for Vanbommel) and striker(Torres)

Bayern have money to spend so should spend it.

• ballack who won Champions League.....when???
    the next season will be bommel's last here and hopefully he'll have a season as great as ze roberto had his last here...

vidic and/or subotic, vargas/srna, kuzmanovic/hamsik, and dzeko...