Transfers - suggestions/rumors

• True, we have enough RB. But maybe Bayern is thinking of selling Gortilz and switching Lell to the left side, as Lahm might not be continuing with us for much longer. But I am not sure why Bayern still hasnt learnt from Ballack's experience. They should sell Lahm this summer, if Lahm doesnt agree on contract renewal. Hopefully, Lahm will come to agreement with Bayern before Euro 2008 final starts. I dont want to see another home made talent leaving us. We should at least sell him for a good fee.

• exactly and the teams which want others` talent are only clubs which have money to pay for . like chelsea , they dont develop good players they just buy them

• Well with Lahm on his way out it looks like Jensen will be our new left back next season, and Sagnol possably will leave so Lell will be our new RB. We will bring Gorlitz back to be our back up RB, so now we need another LB brought in. Then we need a new back up keeper and a #4 ST, so unless Bayern are looking to realy spend this summer, then I dont see us going and getting a new CM.

I will say that for the 2009-2010 season we will lose a lot of players. I am thinking that we will be with out:

Lucio
    Sagnol
    Lahm
    van Buyten
    Ze Roberto
    Podolski
    van Bommel

So we are going to be making a lot of changes in the next to summers. I just hope that we can hold on to our 3 stars.

• with Lahm leaving, we need another left-back as cover for Jansen.

& a 4th striker as a replacement for Schlaudraff.

• Although we are having an excellent season, players still want to exit eventually to bigger clubs if Bayern isnt big enough.

It is quite a sad story that fewer and fewer players would like to stick to a single club nowadays, that makes player like Maldini really a legend.

I dont think Sagnol will be leaving us, if Lahm is leaving this summer. Hoeness probably doesnt like to see players coming and going every season. We need stability in the team, just as what AC Milan had done over the past 5 seasons - 3 finals at CL.

Lell can play on the left as well, as he had tried it once, although the right side suits him better. Gortilz will not come back. We should aim for Hilbert at Stuggart, who is an excellent right back/midfielder.

• I read from some reliable source that Bayern has great interest in Barzagli. Bayern has outbidded Juventus and Fiorentia for him at 9mil Euro. He is definitely a reliable central defender, but does that mean that either Van Buyten or Lucio is leaving us. I hope is Van Buyten who hasnt gotten much opportunity at Bayern anyways, but again he is very loyal to us, unlike some of our other players.

I still think that Bundesilga needs a huge restructuring and boost the TV fees for bigger clubs in order for them to attract huge talents here and keep them, more importantly. Otherwise, players like Ribery, Van Der Varrt, Diego etc will leave Bundesilga after 3-4 seasons.

• Bayern is a hgue club, everyone knows that, but our other huge clubs in Werder Bremen, Schalke and Hamburg just arent doing good enough in Europe for star players wanting to play in Germany. The league needs to get the player tax dropped and then get the clubs to start paying the big money and getting the Bundesliga to be a massive league again where it is us with 3 teams in the CL semis. But the way things are I think the MLS will get bigger then the Bundesliga. All the MLS has to do is keep rolling in the big owners and once the money is in the league the MLS could get as big as the Premier League.

• i dont think van buyten will leave , soem time ago lucio said that he will leave at the end of the season so i think it will be him going. about barzagli i think he would suit us well if lucio leaves as breno is still young i think for CL matches.

• Question:

Which are the probabilities, and the link of that to the rumours of de Rossi coming to bayern rumours that make you feel so sure? What i mean is...do you have any consistent info to suggest and suggest de Rossi (besides his excellent football obviously )...from other thread, so now you can answer my question...

is he so important, i mean, your so sure he will come you name him in evry single thread... i need a link between you suggesting, rumours and reality, dont want to make any ilusions

• I agree. US always has the ability to promote any sport, even if a boring sport like ice hockey. They can turn it into a national sport. But i think it will take at least 10+ years to surpass Bundesilga. But Bundesilga has been losing his stand over the past 5-7 years in Europe, especially after Bayern and Leverusen reaching the CL final in 2001 and 2002. None of the german teams are able to make it to semi-final for the past 5 years already. This is very sad, since we are basically incapable of fighting against the European giants in terms of financially in long term. We are able to invest 70mil Euro for a single season, but Man Utd can invest 50-70mil Euro every season. Thats the diffference here. In the long run, it will make all the difference. Hopefully, Bundesilga can change its TV fee structure, otherwise, we are never able to get a CL title for another 10 years.

• i think tv fees can change a bit but this doesnt depend only on fees or other sports . the question here is why do other teams have more money to invest in players ?? soem of them maybe they are a rich club but the most of them are rich because they get owned by millionares. like chelsea and liverpool. i think the bundesliga cant compete with other leagues just because there are no owners of german clubs. when a club like bayern manage to sign a player like ribery which is a woirld class player or like toni a world cup winner it shows than bayern is one of the best clubs in the world and if other clubs dont have owners bayern would be in the 5 top clubs in the world for sure.

• word is Klinsmann is in talks with Mark Schwarzer as a replacement for Kahn, but my God, he is 35 !!! & what's goin to happen to Rensing.

I do not think Klinsmann knows much about Rensing.

I would rather Rensing takes over from Kahn & not Schwarzer !!!

• i think schwarzer will be only a replacment for kahn , and if bayern are aiming to win the CL next season they will have to get a good 2nd keeper, i dotn think klinsmann will play schwarzer instead of rensing , hitzfeld will go but uli honoess will surely tell klinsmann about rensing being a good keeper

• I think Rensing will remain as No.1 and Schwarzer as No.2 if he ever comes. But Schwarzer never convinces me as an good experience keeper, although he is old and has played around for a long time, but he has never made a good name for himself as a top and reliable keeper.

On second point, I think Barzagli is really coming to Bayern this time, since even the chairman of Palmero admitted that. Therefore, it cant be just a rumor. It is much depended on the price now. If Barzagli comes to Bayern, who is leaving us - Lucio??? He is one of the best defenders in the world now. Barzagli is definitely not as highly rated as Lucio yet, although Barzagli did show some leadership skill at Palmero.

I think if Barzagli does come to Bayern, we might push Demichelis up in DM which he doesnt like it there. Or Barzagli partnering up with Demichelis? Breno needs to show his worth too for next season.

Beside, I think Bayern is thinking of keeping Lahm for the last season than selling him earlier, which I dont 100% understand this move. Maybe they thought Lahm will change his mind or they just want to keep good players for another season instead of getting the fees???

I am not sure why Bayern wont get more creative midfielders. We can clearly see that we were quite out of it against some stubborn defence this season. Hopefully, we are able to get at least 1 creative players up front when we see Schlaudraff leaving.

• i think demichelis will partner up with barzagli in defence , about breno , its a fact now that the players which come in their first year isnt always a great one like toni ribery and klose ` s. breno has to show his skills in order to gain first place. about lahm i am still thinking there is a chance of contracting lahm again , maybe bayern are not going to sell him in this summer in order to show him what bayern are capable of doing with their new team which includes borowski klinsmann and his staff and who knows maybe even other world class players

• I agree. Bayern needs to step up in Europe significantly next season, especially in CL competition. If Barzagli does come, he will partner with either Demichelis or Lucio (if he is staying with us). Hopefully, Van Buyten will be the one who will be sold. Breno should grab his chance if it comes along.

To make things worse, Ballack stated that he has no intention of leaving Chelsea. "When I was with Bayern Munich I won the Double three times in four years, and then we were often eliminated early on in the Champions League. "I wasn't excited anymore about winning the German championship yet again. I was looking for a new challenge."

I think thats the problem in Bundesilga. Bayern is without a real challeneger domestically where worldclass stars wouldnt want to win Bundesigla five or six times, like Kahn and Scholl had. They prefer new challeneges.

• about ballack i think he will regret having gone away from bayern next season when we play in CL im sure with the team we ll have we ll advance. about selling van buyten i think bayern wont do that since he has stated full loyalty to bayern . and if we want to do well in CL its not wise to sell a player which has some experience in the cup than play a very young one with no experience even in bundesliga. i think bayern wont play breno that much next season too , i think they will try to develop him the best they can before playing him in european tournaments just like they did with rensing , they first train him the best they can