Transfers - suggestions/rumors

• Yes, but Ozil wont be cheap and he cant score. Thats the problem. If he is on the market for less than 20mil Euros, of course, he would be a great addition. Unforunately, I think unless we offer anything more than 35mil Euros, Real wont sell him

In fact, I think Kroos is great behind the striker only when opponents allow space for him, just like Gomez and Mueller. All these German players' performance will be limited if opponents dont allow them with space. Yes, I prefer Martinez playing as central defender as his contribution in attack is limited even compared with Gustavo or Tymoshchuk.

• Nerlinger didnt let Reus go to Dortmund, but Reus decided to go to Dortmund himself. I think we lost that transfer battle. Thats why we got Shaqiri. But Nerlinger is too passive that, he doesnt want to grab worldclass player at a high cost and lack of reputation to lure worldclass stars to come.

I hope Sammer can really sign some quality players in the coming season. This season, he has shown that Bayern can bring in players like Mandzukic and Martinez after he came on board. On top of that, I hope we could sign a real worldclass player soon in either attack or defence next season as we need one to replace Pizzaro or Van Buyten

• Bayern is interested in two German young players- Goretzka and S. Rode. I think Bayern should sign 1-2 worldclass star and then buy 1-2 German talent player or promote our own youth player every season. That should be the transfer policy for our club

• Goretzka is very talented player but i think he will find very difficult playing time at Bayern
    we have Mitchell Weiser and Emre Can both very talented, and with a bright future ahead that can play only some minutes at DFB Pokal, because Bayern is plenty of quality players ( and this is a good thing, that we missed past seasons )

• I think what Sammer is doing is right. Sign 1-2 top quality domestic player every season and 1-2 worldclass star(s). If we continue this transfer policy, we will be a strong force in the next decade

• Yes definitely, I think it gives us a good excuse to sign a quality worldclass central defender. Badstuber will be out of the rest of the season. Van Buyten's contract is expiring this summer, so I think we need to sign a quality central defender anyways. I think this is the time. With only Boateng and Dante as proper central defender, we need to sign backup players

• if Badstuber stays out for 5 months like the rumours said, we must sign a central defender in winter transfer window, because if Boateng or Dante get injured we might have some troubles; but we can play also Martinez or Gustavo in defense, so is not very bad situation

• I think we can survive with Martinez as CB. The problem will be starting Schweini-Kroos (nearly no defense) in the "2" o f the 4-2-3-1. Defense can be exposed

• I guess if Gustavo is back, we can play Schweinsteiger and Gustavo/Tymoshchuk in midfield and then Martinez/Boateng and Dante in defence

• Sammer hasnt ruled out winter transfer but Rummenigge has. For me, I think is fine to get a quality central defender since Van Buyten's contract is running out this summer and it is ok to get a central defender in advance. However, there isnt any quality central defender around during winter period.

• Gustavo to Liverpool? That is bs, since he is the best central midfielder for us this season, even better than Schweinsteiger and Martinez. In addition, 10mil pound is less than what we paid for a season and a half ago for him. So this is not real.

Guardiola to Bayern? This is a good news as Guardiola is probably one of the best young coaches in the world, if not the best. And his style suits us well since we tried to copy Barcelona since Van Gaal was in charge in 2010. I understand Heynckes has done a great job here and should deserve a contract extension. However, he is not young anymore, even if he can coach Bayern for another or two, he will have to retire. If thats the case, I hope we could wrap up Guardiola now, ow, he will manage another club and stay there for a period of time

Central defender? It is funny that the management didnt consider it, since Van Buyten is injuried all the times and only Dante is available for Champion League knockout stage (at least for the first two matches). I hope they can sign a quality central defender in the winter window since we need one another in the summer when Van Buyten leaves or retires. But again, there isnt many quality ones available during winter period. Maybe our old friend, Lucio?

• Lucio has played two times for Juventus in the CL against Nordjealland. So he isnt a choice. There are some rumors that we are interested to sign Jan Kirchhof from Mainz 05. He is a young talented player in defense Middlefield or IV.

Gustavo will not leave us in Winter 100%. Liverpool and Arsenal are not thrice blessed with money.
    But anyway we not sell him for any offer. Maybe in the future whem he plays less than Basti and Javier he will leave us to a club with big money as City ore Paris.

Uli Hoeneß beim DOPA am 24. Feb. 2019
    „Wenn ihr wüsstet, wen wir für die neue Saison schon sicher haben!“

• rumour has it that arsenal want Ribery, my only word to arsenal is this, "keep on dreaming".

Bayern is a special club & does not sell it's stars to other so called "hot shots".

RIBERY IS GOING NO WHERE !!!

:x:x:x:x:x

• I dont believe Arsenal can afford Ribery or even Gustavo. Those are just rumors. but the reality is that we might need some backup in central midfield or central defense as Martinez has just an injury scare.

• Some recent rumor news- Seems like Bayern will not be signing a central defender this winter period. Heynckes has indiciated that he wont be signing any new player this winter, except loaning Weiser out for half a season for match practice

At the end of the season, Bayern will be surely signing a central defender. It seems like it will be Howedes. On top of that, Bayern should sign either Walcott or Bale. Both player can play on the wing in which both Ribery and Robben are near their end of their career in a couple of seasons.

• Bayern has officially confirmed Jan Kirchhoff from a free transfer. It also means that Van Buyten could be heading off this summer. To me, this isnt the best news as everybody knows we would be signing a central defender this summer and any realistic Bayern fans would expect a worldclass signing as both Badstuber and Boateng are very young but still not yet worldclass and quite inconsistent during big matches. We would expect an upgrade from existing central defender pair. However, I doubt Kirchhoff will provide any competition to Dante, Boateng and Badstuber. This is actually bad news unless Bayern is willing to sign a fifth central defender (worldclass), otherwise, we are basically retiring a stable and reliable old central defender (Van Buyten) to a potential but untested internationally central defender (Kirchhoff) next season. This isnt an upgrade to me, except he is younger with potential.