Transfers - suggestions/rumors

• I think Bayern will remain financial healthy as long as Hoeness is still around. But with the record Bundesilga TV deal, uprising attendance and improving performance in Champion League, Bayern actually can spend 50-60mil Euros in transfer market and still remains healthy.

I would want the club to spend that amount on some worldclass quality players instead 5-7 medicore players, because we have already had a good core of young talents in our first team who can play for another 5 seasons or so, like Neuer, Alaba, Martinez, Gustavo, Kroos, Shaqiri, Mueller, etc. Obviously, if you count Boateng and Badstuber, we could have a first elevan for a long time.

• Bayern has already lied a good foundation for the next 3-5 years. WIth Guardiola, he loves to bring in 2 worldclass players and promote local young players every season. For next season, I think Bayern has enough unproven talents for him to work on- Can, Wieser, Weihrauch, Kirchhoff, etc. So for 50mil euros transfer budget, Guardiola will bring in 1-2 worldclass players.

Personally, I would believe is a winger or/and a striker as Guardiola doesnt believe in bringing in defensive players (as you can see from Barcelona's tight defensive option). Guardiola will probably sell either Gomez or Robben to fund another transfer. Rafinha will be gone as well as Tymoshchuk, Pizzaro and possibilly Van Buyten.

I hope we could bring in both Neymar and Bale, but it doesnt look likely. Neymar will come this season or next if Guardiola remains. I am not sure if Spurs will sell Bale but he will add value to this Bayern squad. With those two players, I am pretty confident that we can compare ourselves to Barcelona on a level term

• all this talk of lewandowski coming to Bayern, on a serious note, where will Gomez & Mandzukic fit it ??

• The rumours around Lewandowski. Walking jetz already a whole one stays, must be there what in it. I believe all parties are quite united about then transfer.

• Mario Mandzukic and Mario Gomez will remain with Bavaria no matter whether Lewandowski comes this season. If one of both forwards goes then it will be Gomez the next season.

• I dont believe Guardiola will need three central forwards here. In fact, I am surprised if he needs two, because he is famous for playing a false nine in Barcelona and even D.Villa isnt a real central forward. His movement and speed is more like a winger than a striker.

• It's pretty clear that Gomez will leave at Summer. Finally we get rid of the old typ Striker who can just score Tap-Ins and never was a Footballer. Lewy will play a good role in the Guardila system, he can move quickly tho the whole field and enjoys to drift out on the Wing so that's a perfect match for Guardiola's tactics.

Gomez - Good riddance.
    Lewy - Good transfer.

Win Win..

• After the announcement of Guardiola, Bayern is linked with a bunch of top quality players like Lewandowski, Neymar, Vidal and now Bale. Rumor says that Bayern has prepared over 100mil pounds for Guardiola to spend in the coming summer. I am not sure about the transfer budget but I know it wont be small otherwise, Guardiola wouldnt take on this project. So it would be around at least 80-100mil Euros, if Heynckes can spend over 70mil Euros on players last summer.

Guardiola doesnt like to get many players like many other coaches, including Magath. But he will bring 2-3 top quality players every summer and promote young players from our youth system. So I hope we could bring in Bale, Neymar and Vidal. Tymoshchuk, Van Buyten and Pizzaro will be leaving us as their contracts end this summer. On top of that, we could sell Rafinha, Petersen, Robben and/or Gomez to make sure we got these transfers across

• Hi everyone...... I think this newly formed rivalry between BVB and FCB has benefited Bayern and German football as a whole... Just like the El classico in Spain, BVB vs Bayern matches have attracted worldwide audiences and consequently lifted Bundesliga's competitive image.. I think Dortmund, Schalke should hold onto their star players so people will still want to watch Bundesliga as most people claim that there is only one team in Bundesliga......
    Lastly, I think Bayern should not buy players from Dortmund,Schalke or any other top-flight German teams, just to maintain the high standards and the competitive nature of the league.... Thus buying Lewandowski is a pretty bad idea as Dortmund will be devoid a world class striker and any harm to Dortmund will mean harm to Bundesliga and consquently, Bayern!!! :)

• Lewandowski has confirmed that he will leave Dortmund and not extend his contract. I think we shouldnt pay 20mil euro or more for Lewandowski as his contract has only one year left in remaining. In fact, we should bring in either Bale or Suarez for Pizzaro's replacement as Guardiola is keen on bringing in 2-3 new players and look like at least one striker/winger would be his priority.

I am not sure how much transfer budget the board will give Guardiola. Media rumor is around 100mil Euros. I doubt this number as Hoeness might not be keen to invest so much in this already proven squad. At the end of the day, I think Guardiola will at least get around 50-70mil Euros this coming season to build his own squad.

With both Petersen and Rafinha leaving as well as Van Buyten, Tymoshchuk and Pizzaro, Bayern should at least pocket 8-10mil Euros for these sales. So it would be safe to say that we have at least around 70mil Euros transfer budget. Guardiola's past transfer record tends to go for 1-2 worldclass players and to promote 1-2 local youth players every season. Assuming that Guardiola will bring in 2 new players, I doubt Bayern would spend huge for Bale, so signing Suarez (40mil Euros) is more realistic. On top of that, Bayern should consider signing Vidal (30-35mil Euros) if Juventus is willing to sell him.

One thing to consider would be also selling Gomez as we dont need Suarez, Mandzukic and Gomez up for one spot and Gomez also doesnt fit in Guardiola's system. We could easily sell Gomez for 30mil Euros and use that to get Neymar in the winter

• does Bayern need Neymar ? just look at the talent in the attacking positions, there is so much high quality in them. where will Neymar fit in ?

• International Holger Badstuber has suffered with his(its) efforts towards a comeback at the FC Bavaria Munich still in the running season a small setback. The 23 year-old defender had to undergo three months after his(its) cruciate ligament tear a renewed intervention(encroachment) in the injured(pained) right knee.

• Even after the Guardiola obligation I cannot fancy(introduce myself) with the best will in the world. Nevertheless, his(its) dream is the FC Barcelona. However, though the SHEET(PAGE) booms I do not think he before the world championship and then just also not to myself changes.

• The truth is that Guardiola will bring in at least two new players- one in attack and one in defence.

In attack, we have been linked with Neymar, Suarez, Bale, Lewandowski, etc
    In defence, we have been linked with Vidal, Corchia, etc

• The next one(neighbour), please: According to an English newspaper Wayne Rooney von Manchester United should stand on pep Guardiolas list of presents for the FC Bavaria.

• Yes, I think our recent target is Rooney. I think either Rooney, Bale or Suarez will be a good addition as we dont have this type of striker in our squad right now. But if any of them comes, it means that either Gomez or Mandzukic would leave as we dont need three top strikers within a season and is proven this season that Pizzaro doesnt even have a chance to play. I would rather have a young talented player taken up Pizzaro's position

• Yes, we definitely need a worldclass central defender to partner up with Dante, however, there isnt much worldclass defender around these days. Guardiola likes to play defensive midfielder as central defender in his "Barcelona" days, so I could imagine him playing Martinez alongside with Dante next season. Therefore, we could be signing Vidal in central midfield with Schweinsteiger.

In attack, I dont think Guardiola will sign a third striker as he has bad experience with many worldclass central striker, like Ibra, Eto, Henry, etc... Neither player plays more than one good season at Barcelona. In fact, he tends to work with wingers. So I could imagine us signing a worldclass winger and play as a striker, like Bale, Isco, etc

Recently, Bayern is being linked with Cavani and Ozil...