Transfers - suggestions/rumors

• yea then if we sell toni & ribery we will end in relegation zone straightly. if u watched this season i think they have been the most 2 important key players of bayern. its not wise to say SELL just because we were knocked out of a stupid cup . i think if we hadnt been fatigued like this playing thursday & sunday everyweek and having to play schweinteiger instead of altintop we would have won it yesterday.

• <span style="font-weight:bold; font-style:italic">Zitat:</span><br><span style="font-style:italic">hey schweini had some good matches this season, and you have to realize he is not a winger, as ottmar wants him to play as one, and also, he is used to playing on the left not the right, or even in the middle as organizer, so stop blaming him, he did well for not playing in his position</span><br>-------------------------------------------------------

well, he played poorly as creative/offensive midfielder and bellow or just decent as a winger every singe time he's been given that chance to play in that position, maybe he just needs to move on and turn in a new leaf as Santa Cruz did.

I still think that team would move alot better with someone like Mutu on that side who can coordinate attacks, play creatively, deliver accurate free kicks and in other words totally complement what Ribery does on the other wing and if Honess manages to show some deep pockets and get in a midfielder like De Rossi or Pirlo alongside Borowski the CL campaign will have alot of success at its end from what a strong midfield will create.

• i think bayern should get some clones of altintop , toni , ribery and demichelis , this would surely be a great team for CL

• Since Bayern clearly needs enough class players for 2 teams to compete in BL, CL, DFB then this would be ideal imho:

1st team
    -----------------------Rensing------------------------
    --Gortilz---Barzagli---Demichelis---Jansen--
    Mutu---De Rossi/Pirlo---Borowski---Ribery-
    --------------Toni-----------------Gomez------------

2nd team: well, I matched Lucio and Breno since the kid needs play time and someone who speaks his language to help him fit in faster
    --------------------Frey/Schwarzer---------------------
    -------Lahm------Lucio------Breno-------Lell--------
    Quaresma/Kroos----Ze----Ottl----Sosa/Altintop
    --------------Podolski------------Klose----------------

• u think bayern would get barzagli , mutu de rossi pirlo gomez frey schwarzer quaresma all in the summer ??

why dont bayern opt for psv s keeper he s talented and still young and i saw not long ago that milan will try to sign him , so he s surely interested in leaving psv

• well kevinbayern55 , last season Bayern needed a drastical adjustment to the squad and now theres a competitive team for the group stage but if the goal is a final then another wave of top players is needed to get a full top class squad of players and in total there aren't that many transfers needed:
    1 goalkeeper Frey/Schwarzer
    1 central defender Barzagli to repalce Van Buyten
    1 top winger Mutu (Quaresma can be skiped with Kroos and Sosa also on that position)
    1 top midfielder De Rossi/Pirlo to pair with Borowski
    1 young promising striker Gomez since he's the future alongside Poldi
    ... so its 5, not really that much since the keeper will probably come cheap since they'll go for an old guy

• out:
    schweinsteiger
    podolski
    lell
    and maybe lahm and van bommel

in:
    a fast and creative winger
    a consistent defender
    a striker in case klose or toni is out of form

• could be but i dont think mutu or de rossi or pirlo or gomez will come to bayern , the others could possibly come but those mentioned above wont come for sure. if adrian mutu comes then it would be really a great bayern with him , borowski and ribery in midifled

• First off Kaizer are you done bashing Bayern Munich and all of German football? It is not our problem that the rest of the league is not spending the money like we are to bring in the top tallent. If the other clubs would just spend the money this could be right there with Seria A, La Liga and the EPL. I dont think that Bayern need to make so many changes as they do need to get more depth. Borowski is good to have for the fact that van Bommel is going to get the cards and miss games.

Starting line-up:
    ------------------Rensing--------------------
    Sagnol----Lucio---Demichelis---Lahm
    --------------------Borowski-----------------
    van Bommel------------Schweinsteiger
    ---------------------Ribery----------------------
    ----------------Toni-------Klose---------------

Back-ups:
    ---------------------Keller---------------------
    Lell--------Bruno------Metzelder---Jensen
    ---------------------Bradley----------------------
    Altintop-----------------------------Ze Roberto
    ---------------------Kroos------------------------
    --------------Altidore----Podolski--------------

Other I would like to see:
    Klass-Jan Huntelaar
    Arjen Robben
    Ricardo Quarsema (A dream but dont see it happening)
    Samir Nasri (Him and Ribery together again on the outsides)
    Hernan Crespo (a great guy that would come of the bench)
    Vagner Love
    David Albelda
    Adriano
    RONALDINHO (HAHAHA, had to say it)

• :D who knows maybe a spooky transfer for ronaldinhio will be possible in summer. i have a question for bayern fans , if ronaldinhio comes would bayern be more good or bad ??

• <span style="font-weight:bold; font-style:italic">Zitat:</span><br><span style="font-style:italic">:D who knows maybe a spooky transfer for ronaldinhio will be possible in summer. i have a question for bayern fans , if ronaldinhio comes would bayern be more good or bad ??</span><br>-------------------------------------------------------

RONALDINHO'S CAREER IS OVER, WHY WOULD YOU BRING A PLAYER THAT HAS ACHIEVED EVERYTHING A FOOTBALLER CAN, ANS HAS ALSO WON EVERYTHING,
    YOU NEED SOMENONE WITH HUNGER

PLUS HE IS ALWAYS PARTYING, WITH GIRLS, DRINKS, AND DRUGS LATELY

• I'd so much more wanna see Mutu at Bayern rather than Ronaldinho or Adriano.. since he hasn't won championships, is motivated just like Ribery, played with Toni before, is a class player creative, offensive and with great vision on the pitch and would make a perfect mirror pair for Frank as winger.

• i doubt he will come to bayern tough :( he s one of firentina talismans the only was it could be possible if firoentina dont qualify for CL and toni talks with mutu . if by soem way he would vcome he would solve the "toni s italian language" problem too

• Hi
    First thing about Ronaldinho , he becomes expire player but Bayern could buy this kind of player to increase sales of Bayern .
    secondly i prefer that bayern must to bring VanderValt or Deco
    and he need to improve quality of his defenders
    becase if he fall to competite for Champion leauge < most of them player will leave him in future

• <span style="font-weight:bold; font-style:italic">Zitat:</span><br><span style="font-style:italic">:D who knows maybe a spooky transfer for ronaldinhio will be possible in summer. i have a question for bayern fans , if ronaldinhio comes would bayern be more good or bad ??</span><br>-------------------------------------------------------

RONALDINHO'S CAREER IS OVER, WHY WOULD YOU BRING A PLAYER THAT HAS ACHIEVED EVERYTHING A FOOTBALLER CAN, ANS HAS ALSO WON EVERYTHING,
    YOU NEED SOMENONE WITH HUNGER

PLUS HE IS ALWAYS PARTYING, WITH GIRLS, DRINKS, AND DRUGS LATELY</span><br>-------------------------------------------------------
    Wooow, stop yelling

• Accordingly to Bild, Klinsman will want to follow the US athlete style of training, more individualism than team training. He also indicates that his game would be more about speed than the Premiership than the old traditional German tactic game. I think this will improve the chances of Bayern progressing in CL competition.

Bild also mentioned we are in negotiation with Barzagli so hopefully this will come true. We will also engage either Flamini or Gattuso. And Shevchenko will be the replacement for Schlaudraff. Although he hasnt impressed at Chelsea, I think Bayern will help Shevchenko to recover his old form and becomes a worldclass striker again!

• I read it on Goal.com that Flamini has opted for Milan, and Gattuso for premier league clubs. I gave my opinion on Sheva in one of the other threads.

• flamini will go to milan , gattuso in a premier club and scheva will rejoin milan , he said his heart still belongs to milan in an interview last week.

i think for an attacker bayern should opt for a good one if they want to progress in the CL , this season everyone saw it .when toni & klose play we always win by a high margin , and if someone of them doesnt play we either win with a 1-0 or a 2-1. its becasue our consistent attackers are only toni and klose.

i wish bayern try to opt for schalke s kuranyi he has some experience ans is good infront of goal. if this happens and bayern manage to gring him THEN we will have a massive attack. everybody knows what klose & podolski can do in front of goal together

• Kuranyi wasted so many chances against Barcelona in quarter final, otherwise, Schalke would probably be playing in semi-final this season. So definitely not! Beside, Schalke is willing to sell kuranyi at 15-20mil Euro. For that price, we can definitely find someone better and should add much more value to the team.

Klinsman is completely right. We need to play faster players and grab our chances on counter attack. I see a chance of Shevchenko coming because AC Milan did say that if Shevchenko costs anything above a free transfer, they wont engage him again. I think we can pay around 8-10mil Euro to use this ex-worldclass player and hopefully, he could recover his form in Bundesilga and in Europe. His experience and speed can help this team in front of goals.

I dont think Gattuso will join Premiership, since the big four clubs in Premiership has already had too many defensive midfielders, except Arsenal who could be losing Flamini to AC Milan, but Bayern could win too even though I do agree that the chance is much lower.

My prediction for this summer transfer are Barzagli, Schwarzer, Gattuso, and Shevchenko. And the players to go are Kahn, Gortilz, Van Bommel, Schlaudraff, Dos Santos, and Van Buyten.

I think Klinsman will play a more modern formation with more speed and pressure in the game - 4-2-3-1. This is my guess here:

------------------------Rensing-----------------------
    Sagnol-----Barzagli-----Demichelis----Lahm
    -------------Gattuso----------Ze Roberto----------
    ------------------------Borowski-----------------------
    ----Shevchenko------------------------------Ribery
    --------------------------Toni-----------------------------