Transfers - suggestions/rumors

• yrea i think bayern will get some players from those areas in summer , i think that vasquez which was appointed by klinsmann has some good players in mind

• i think by a player like borowski coming to bayern the middfield will be a colossus , lets preay some good defenders come too, some defenders like demichelis & lucio

• he will adapt very soon i think he knows many of the players at bayern and german language it wont be hard for borowski , and i think he will soon be a fan favorite too

• am i the only one who is tired of kaizer comments,
    it's been some days since the defeat against zenit
    GET OVER IT MAN!!!, at least try to be a little bit more optimistic

it's all negative to you , i think if bayern would buy c. ronaldo, or kaka you'll probably complain about something

• The Bayern board has too much about the domestic front, as they always want to win domestic double. I love winning the Bundesilga, but I want us to focus a bit more on European front to promote Bundesilga into a better league.

After watching almost every Bayern game this season so far, here is my transfer suggestions for next season:

1). Get an experienced keeper for Rensing's cover
    2). Get a real hard defensive midfielder for next season, as many of our European games are killed by exposed when we are attacking and having possession
    3). Get another striker/skillful right winger

Second priority:
    4). Get a quality central defender in replace of Van Buyten

• <span style="font-weight:bold; font-style:italic">Zitat:</span><br><span style="font-style:italic">The Bayern board has too much about the domestic front, as they always want to win domestic double. I love winning the Bundesilga, but I want us to focus a bit more on European front to promote Bundesilga into a better league.

After watching almost every Bayern game this season so far, here is my transfer suggestions for next season:

1). Get an experienced keeper for Rensing's cover
    2). Get a real hard defensive midfielder for next season, as many of our European games are killed by exposed when we are attacking and having possession
    3). Get another striker/skillful right winger

Second priority:
    4). Get a quality central defender in replace of Van Buyten</span><br>-------------------------------------------------------

Couldn't agree more

• I agree also about the first 3 points. For example:

1) Lenz
    2) Cana
    3) Nasri? I'm afraid not, Marseille won't let go and Cana and Nasri

About 4th point I don't agree. Fact is that a new central defender will be third choice, and who want to be third choice? Van Buyten is a good replacement (not more than that) and he knows and agrees his statute of third central defender. That's a big luxury !!

• if we manage to at least get one from marseille its also good , he will integrate really fast by knowing ribery then , there would be no language probnlem or soemtihng like that

• Well now that Flamini is going to AC Milan, and Gattuso wants to go to England, I think we will have to look to get a top class winger. I must say though I never wanted Flamini, as I dont think he is that great, and I will bet you that he doesnt get that much playing time next season as he will not do will in Italy. I want Gattuso, but I see him either going to Chelsea, Liverpool or now Arsenal. With Arsenal needing him the most now that Flamini gone, and them needing an older experienced player. I would love to have him here at Bayern, but unless we blow his mind with an offer or England doesnt come calling, and Rangers doesnt then thats our chance. So Im going to say that we will have to deal with van Bommel, Ze Roberto, and Borowski for next season. I would love to get Nasri, but I cant see Marseille selling two of their best midfielders in two years to us. I still say we need to go and raid Real Madrid and get Metzelder and either Robben or Sneijder. I think if we can get 2 of the 3 that it will deffently help in our effort to make a run in the Champions League. I also say that we can not let Schweinsteiger go as we will need the depth if we want to look for a treble again.

• I agree with kgballackusa13 on Flamini. It would be extremely nice to get Flamini on a decent contract, but if we want to match AC Milan on Flamini's luxurious contract, then I would rather spending on an established player. Flamini has only played a good season so far in his career. He was even an subsitute player at Arsenal a season ago! More or less, he is similar to Lell who had so far played a fastintic season.

On transfer, just quoting Bild.com again. Klinsman wants more stars as Hoeness is planning ahead for CL next season. I am not sure how true this is, since Hoeness never spend much after winning something the season before, like when we have Ballack, Ze Roberto, Deisler on the team. He never signed anybody to improve the team, only players like Karimi, Dos Santos, Ismael, etc... But anyways, Bild suggests Bayern will sign Lehmann, Deco, and Gattuso.

Personally, I dont think that signing Gattuso is easy and also I think Deco is probably over the top like Ronaldino. But again, playes like Deco and Ronaldino can always come back in another season and becoming a super star when they find the motivation somewhere else.

Dream transfer for next season:
    Goalkeeper: Lehmann
    Central defender: Barzagli
    Right winger/attacking midfielder: Ronaldino in exchange for Lahm and Lucio, although wouldnt like to see both of them leaving us.
    Striker: Shevchenko

This should be well on our budget, as Lehmann would come for free. Barzagli for around 13mil Euro, Ronaldino would be another 15mil Euro, since both Lahm and Lucio would be selling for 25-30mil Euro already. Shevchenko wld be around 10mil Euro or less. And if we are able to get 3mil Euro from Schlaudraff, Dos Santos for free, and Gortilz for another 1-2mil Euro. We should be spending only around 30-35mil Euro which is pretty average for us.

• Hi,
    We Need A Good GoalKeeper & A Good Couch Such Az José Mourinho For The Next Season,
    We Don`t Need Lucio Any More cause Of Many Own Goals!!! & We Must Keep Libery & Toni.
    -------------------------------------

• rafieian : We have already hired Klinsman as head coach next season, so I dont think that Hoeness will change his mind in the last few months. Beside, I think Klinsman can innovate the European football from his American experience. As some of you might have understood that American sport has become more and more professional athelete than sports itself. And I hope that Klinsman will adopt that strategy and that could help Bayern to win in Europe.

On transfer, Hoeness said that he will only sign two new players, hopefully, that doesnt include a reserve keeper, but I guess he will count that as one! So it would be only 1 single out-field player coming. Sad news!

• Beside, Sagnol is confirmed sold to AC Milan at a range of 5mil Euro. I guess is time to say goodbye to Sagnol, although I would see a recovered Sagnol at Bayern, but apparently, he is not playing at the same level as before is a fact. So I guess Goritlz would be back to Bayern next season with Lell and Gortilz as right back and Lahm and Jansen as left back.

• yes i saw it too , sagnol is set to leave :( he was a great players , i also read on an italian site that there might be a swap for sagnol and gattuso

• I agree. If thats the case, it would be great. But I guess obviously, we might have to chip in a bit more for Gattuso for Sagnol, since Sagnol costs much less nowadays.

Beside, any suggestion for right winger would be Joaquín as Valencia needs to balance its book. Joaquín would cost around 15-18mil Euro, thats a real target for us.