Transfers - suggestions/rumors

• <span style="font-weight:bold; font-style:italic">Zitat:</span><br><span style="font-style:italic">
    Ballack is too old to come back now. Cool

I'm sure Van Gaal will have his replacement in his mind. </span><br>-------------------------------------------------------

Ballack is currently the best player in the world if Ballack is too old then so is players like Henry,Kaka,Terry,Nesta and Puyol.

Ballack covers more ground in a match than any player even ronaldo.

• <span style="font-weight:bold; font-style:italic">Zitat:</span><br><span style="font-style:italic">
    Ballack is too old to come back now. Cool

I'm sure Van Gaal will have his replacement in his mind. </span><br>-------------------------------------------------------

Ballack is currently the best player in the world if Ballack is too old then so is players like Henry,Kaka,Terry,Nesta and Puyol.

Ballack covers more ground in a match than any player even ronaldo.</span><br>-------------------------------------------------------

Please tell me your just joking !!!

He has yet to prove him self in the Premiership as a first team player let alone be a great player.

He is a good player, hardly the best in the world.

• In our website, we have already confirmed Lucio's departure. I think I am very very disappointed at Van Gaal and Hoeness as Lucio is one of the most loyal and finest defenders that we have in our squad. We are letting him go for 5mil Euros. Are you kidding me? 5mil Euros for a worldclass and Brazilian captain, even though he has only 1 year left in his contract. We definitely wont be signing central defender for replacement as Van Gaal is planning to play Braafheid in central defensive along with either Demichelis or Van Buyten or Breno. On the other hand, we would be definitely signing a right defender and move Lahm back to his left. Thats for sure. But it might not be Bosingwa.

Anyhow, we didnt sign many worldclass players. I would push Gomez and Tymoshcuk as two of them but they arent established players even in the international stage. And then we are letting one of our better players leave. What is going on? the new signings of Gortilz, Pranjic, Braafheid, Olic and Baumjohann. They are all unproven talents in international standard even though Pranjic and Olic did play an excellent tournament for Crotia in Euro08.

Beside, Van Gaal wants to reduce the squad furthur. I mean players like Lell, Borowski, and Rensing leaving us would be understandable but not players like Lucio, Ribery and Toni

• hehe cutecarol is obsessed by ballack :D but i like the way she takes his defences everytime tough looool

nowthat im thinking could it be that they let lucio go which is already 31 to make more playing time for breno which is said to be a huge talent and is onle 20s

• <span style="font-weight:bold; font-style:italic">Zitat:</span><br><span style="font-style:italic">In our website, we have already confirmed Lucio's departure. I think I am very very disappointed at Van Gaal and Hoeness as Lucio is one of the most loyal and finest defenders that we have in our squad. We are letting him go for 5mil Euros. Are you kidding me? 5mil Euros for a worldclass and Brazilian captain, even though he has only 1 year left in his contract. We definitely wont be signing central defender for replacement as Van Gaal is planning to play Braafheid in central defensive along with either Demichelis or Van Buyten or Breno. On the other hand, we would be definitely signing a right defender and move Lahm back to his left. Thats for sure. But it might not be Bosingwa.

Anyhow, we didnt sign many worldclass players. I would push Gomez and Tymoshcuk as two of them but they arent established players even in the international stage. And then we are letting one of our better players leave. What is going on? the new signings of Gortilz, Pranjic, Braafheid, Olic and Baumjohann. They are all unproven talents in international standard even though Pranjic and Olic did play an excellent tournament for Crotia in Euro08.

Beside, Van Gaal wants to reduce the squad furthur. I mean players like Lell, Borowski, and Rensing leaving us would be understandable but not players like Lucio, Ribery and Toni</span><br>-------------------------------------------------------

If they dont make some more quality signings and get rid of those losers, this team will get its ass kicked again this season.

• no no we wont get ass kicked but ialreadypredict lot of goals coming in rensing s post lool and it wont be his fault because as CB breno is still inxepereinced in BL & van buyten is a bit slow

• GOOD BYE LUCIO, YOU ARE ONE OF THE BEST!!!

now im curious whos gona take his place and whos gona be our next captain who is gono be van bommel but i hope im wrong!

• We just lost our best defender

obviously the team is giving van gaal full trust...

i personally don't like this coach, neither like his methods and way of acting...

i remember when he was coaching at Barcelona and he had this two argentinians guys (riquelme and saviola) on the bench all the time...that team always played bad football and he always was criticized by everybody because he didn't want to let this players play... probably the reason: his foolish pride..

or maybe he hate south american players....

• <span style="font-weight:bold; font-style:italic">Zitat:</span><br><span style="font-style:italic">We just lost our best defender

i personally don't like this coach, neither like his methods and way of acting...

i remember when he was coaching at Barcelona and he had this two argentinians guys (riquelme and saviola) on the bench all the time...that team always played bad football and he always was criticized by everybody because he didn't want to let this players play... probably the reason: his foolish pride..

or maybe he hate south american players....</span><br>-------------------------------------------------------
    dude lets just see what he can do... the season didnt start yet and ure sayin hes a bad coach! cmon chill :8

• I agree but again, without Lucio, we might not be even making some quarter finals. Look at Breno's performance against Barcelona and Wolfsburg. I really think that we need to strengthen our squad with quality players and not by quantity. Most of the new signings are not challeneging for a starting spot.

• <span style="font-weight:bold; font-style:italic">Zitat:</span><br><span style="font-style:italic">We just lost our best defender

..</span><br>-------------------------------------------------------

I will just have to agree with you totally on that....
    we lost the real leader and the most passionate player....

This brings me to question the seriousness behind the project that
    is taking place under Van Gaal !!!!!!

Ribery is next to leave..... Bayen are just waiting for a high enough bid.

The squad in place lacks in competitiveness.... I don't blame Lucio
    for wanting to leave to a stronger side......

As I see things now.... I am confident in my prediction that this is
    the "Klinsmann experiment part 2" !!!! And we will not win the bundesliga
    for sure next season.... I am willing to sign and seal it :)
    Wolfsburg most likely will retain the title for another year....
    Schalke will rebuild and we will be back to square one :))

I honestly don't mind it and I happily accept to start from square one
    next season.... minus one even !!!! I am just talking to inform others
    to tone down their expectations as much as possible ;)

We will be on for few more surprises like the Lucio quick exit....
    Hold on to your seats ;)

- SARI 11

• I am deffently upset with Lucio leaving,as it will weaken our team, if we dont fill his spot. I just hope that we can go out and get a world class deffender. I would have liked to seen us get Oguchi Onyewu. He would deffently have been a great pick up for a low price. I trust Demichelis, but dont trust van Buyten or Breno. So now its time for the club to go out to get a man to replace Lucio. I am thinking they should look at Metzelder if Real Madrid are willing to dump him, the only problem is any moves with Real will deffently involve Ribery.

• Lucio is gone but it has been announced that Ribery will stay. We may even find a CB that is better than Lucio. Lucio was a great player, no question.

It is certainly an area that needs to be sorted after last years poor perfomances at the back. We could have driven a tanker through the gaps in our defense last year, hopefully Van Gaal will be addressing this.

I haven't jumped on the anti-Van Gaal band wagon just yet, let's give him a chance :D :8

• I have big doubts that Van Gaal will stay for a long time here.

After the damage being made by him & the Management with departure of Lucio (should have been Bayern captain) & selling of young talents (like Hummels), FCB need to stick with inexperienced Berno, Clumsy V. Buyten Bad mannered/ performing Captain V. Bommel!! >:|

• Hummels was great in U21 Euro final. He basically destroyed every single attack of the English. Anyhow, i think Van Gaal made some mistake by selling Lucio even for 8mil Euros with 1 year contract left. Van Gaal has stated that he will use a left foot football to play as left central defender, so I guess it would be Braafheid as first choice and then Badstuber as backup. Whereas, on the right position, we have now Demichelis, Van Buyten and Breno there. We will sign a new right defender and use Gortilz as backup. On the left side, Lahm will be standing there.

On top of that, Bayern might sell a few players and they are Borowski, Lell, Ottl, Sosa and maybe Breno, but not Toni. Beside, Hoeness is saying that we will be spending a lot of money this summer, but again, when you look at the figure, not really! Why? Only Gomez, Pranjic, Tymoshcuk and Braafheid cost us money and the rest comes here for free. Although there isnt offical figures, I guess would be around 50-55mil Euros. But when you looked back, Bayern didnt do any summer transfer last summer and sold Schlaudraff and Jansen plus Hummels, Lucio and Podolski this summer. We have already pocked back 32-35mil Euros. Therefore, net-net, we are only spending around 20mil Euros. Thats not a lot for an international club. Beside, we could be still selling Borowski for 6mil Euros, Lell and Ottl for 2mil each, Sosa for 5-6mil Euros and Breno for 9mil Euros. So I dont know if we are actually spending enough to keep quality in this team

• <span style="font-weight:bold; font-style:italic">Zitat:</span><br><span style="font-style:italic">Hummels was great in U21 Euro final. He basically destroyed every single attack of the English. Anyhow, i think Van Gaal made some mistake by selling Lucio even for 8mil Euros with 1 year contract left. Van Gaal has stated that he will use a left foot football to play as left central defender, so I guess it would be Braafheid as first choice and then Badstuber as backup. Whereas, on the right position, we have now Demichelis, Van Buyten and Breno there. We will sign a new right defender and use Gortilz as backup. On the left side, Lahm will be standing there.

On top of that, Bayern might sell a few players and they are Borowski, Lell, Ottl, Sosa and maybe Breno, but not Toni. Beside, Hoeness is saying that we will be spending a lot of money this summer, but again, when you look at the figure, not really! Why? Only Gomez, Pranjic, Tymoshcuk and Braafheid cost us money and the rest comes here for free. Although there isnt offical figures, I guess would be around 50-55mil Euros. But when you looked back, Bayern didnt do any summer transfer last summer and sold Schlaudraff and Jansen plus Hummels, Lucio and Podolski this summer. We have already pocked back 32-35mil Euros. Therefore, net-net, we are only spending around 20mil Euros. Thats not a lot for an international club. Beside, we could be still selling Borowski for 6mil Euros, Lell and Ottl for 2mil each, Sosa for 5-6mil Euros and Breno for 9mil Euros. So I dont know if we are actually spending enough to keep quality in this team</span><br>-------------------------------------------------------

Bayern management should have snatched benzema (35 M Euro) while Real were occupied with sealing C. Ronaldo & Kaka deals instead of getting over-rated Gomez.

Getting a really young foreign talent in the bundesliga would shut the mouths The German press & anti-Bayern that FCB is not stealler & killer of German talents as they claim.