Transfers - suggestions/rumors

• Thats why we need to loan some quality stars out and let them perform. Sosa shows his worth elsewhere but never show his real potential at Bayern

• Thats why we need to loan some quality stars out and let them perform. Sosa shows his worth elsewhere but never show his real potential at Bayern

• I agree with selling Demichelis and Altintop, but Sosa still has a lot to offer to Bayern. We can atleast have him as a sub after we loan him off for atleast another season. We need to sign defenders, Bayern needs atleast 2 quality defenders and another goalie because Butt can get injured at any time and Rensing is definitely leaving.

• Altintop will be leaving us at the end of the season. He will not be sold but wont sign a new contract with him. On Demichelis, I agree that we should sell him at a good price if we are able to sign two worldclass defenders this summer. On Sosa, I would allow him to loan out for another season since he wont be worth much anyways right now

• During the game against Mainz and during almost all other games...
    Only the Sud curve people carry flags and wave flags....
    as if the rest are NBA spectators ??!!!

I just wanted to know if flags are baned from other terrases ?
    Is it only allowed in the Sud curve....

If Bayern had a lively crowd like Dortmund or Schalke the atmosphere
    will be very different.... That's very important in order for a club to grow.

I am obviously not saying the other fans should wave flags for 90 mins.
    But showing some support and participating with the other fan groups
    will be really something.....

I hope to visit the Allianz Arena to know exactly what goes on there.

- Sari
    Dallas, Texas

• Well, I don't know whether flags are banned or not, but I cannot immagine that they would ban flags, that would be very stupid...

On the other hand, we're in Germany here; Germans like to ban things because of security reasons... :)

• Sadly, Nerlinger didnt make any transfer during the winter period. Hopefully, all our key players and defenders are able to stay fit for the rest of the season. And if that happens, we could win some major titles.

• @BB

your right about that. if the players can keep fit, the only thing that can happen is well just get better, and better, and better. Our finishing will improve as well as our communication in defence. i have my fingers crossed for (the sick month) Febuary.

• I think our schedule in the next 3 months will be quite intense with three competition on hand right now.

In Bundesilga, after winning a several straight wins domestically, there are only three teams who can win the title- Leverkusen, Bayern and Schalke. Look like these are the three teams that can challenege Champion League next season as well. Hopefully, we could keep winning and the other two slipped a bit. With that, it will give us some space to focus more on Champion League

In German Cup, Bayern has a relatively easy opponents in the quarter-final but look as though, Schalke and Werder Bremen could be the other competitor for that cup in Berlin

In Champion League, obviously, we have the best draw of against Forentina. Even though they have played well in group stage against Lyon and Liverpool, their form has dipped a lot since after winter break. I think is the best time to go against them right now. And will see where we could go if we do enter into the quarter-final

• It is funny. In the last minute, we even loan Braafheid out to Celtic. I think what is the point with no backup in defence. We only have two young defenders from Bayern II- Contento and Ekici. In addition, we have those useless players like Lell and Gortilz. Seriously, I dont understand what Nerlinger is thinking. But without backup players at the back could cost Bayern's season. We will wait and see

• Why did Braafheid go to celtic :-[ :-[ :-[

Celtic are no better than a bundesliga 2 side.

There is no cover in defence so hopefully Bayern bring Breno back from loan at Nuremberg or even Georg Niedermier(spelling) from VFB Stuttgart.

• No, Bayern is not bringing anyone back. In fact, they will rely on Contento, Lell and Gortilz. And if necessary, they could bring Pranjic back but he was a failure in the left back when the season started. In addition, Nerlinger believes Tymoshchuk can play in central defense. I guess those Nerlinger is really forcing it. Of course, Klose can play as a winger but not his best position...

Hopefully, our season wont get punished for such arrogant even though we are addressing 7 straight wins right now.

• A product of the youth system, whom i personaly had predicted a great
    future (Germany U-21 now) has landed in Werder Bremen !!! aaaaah !
    That was via Duisburg ...... I never understood why he was sold, not loaned.
    Although I am aware that he hardly has a place in our line up now...
    Bremen have an Ace up their sleeves....
    Besides he will be a good replacement for Miro Klose later....
    But like every time we will have to buy him at a premium !

As for Braafheid the move is mutualy beneficial for the club and the player.
    It will help him make his spot at the WC... and maybe in the summer
    he will bring in more money if Bayern want to sell then.

• Finally Bayern are fixing their youth policy by loaning and promoting them to the first team. Start loaning talented young players to other teams like Leverkusen and Red Bull Salzburg so they'll grow as players the way Kroos and Lahm did. This should be the policy for Diego Contento, Mehmet Ekici, Thomas Kraft, Christian Saba, David Alaba, Deniz Yilmaz and Saer Sene.

• i had completely forgotten about Wagner. He's with Bremen now!?!?

well, what can we do, hes a great talent but something will work out in the long run, i think we have enough good talent up front right now

• Now im real scared, Braafheid has been loaned to Celtic. We have only 3 substitues in our defence, Lell and Gorlitz who have barely played (practicly nothing) and a youth talent who still hasnt proved himself in the first squad, Contento. This seems like suicide to me, Bayern must sign now atleast 2 quality defenders. This is the time, if we dont then we dont stand a chance.

• Nobody understands what Nerlinger is doing, but transfer window is closed and seems like Bayern will stand with only 4 regulars at the back. We will have an intensive schedule ahead of us in the next few months. Hopefully, all our defenders will remain healthy and we could go somewhere in both Bundesilga and Champion League

• I sure hope so, Nerlinger has put Bayern in a complicated position by forgetting about the defense and only focusing in the offense. I sure hope something is done, if the transfer window is closed then atleast promote another squad reserve to the first team because if one of our defenders gets injured or suspended then we will be it great trouble. Bayern is at risk and something has to be done, I hope at the end that our defenders will be good enough and avoid injury.