Transfers - suggestions/rumors

• Once again, good job bbjtin for providing the top info on what our squad will be like next yr.

I hope we can get Neuer. I also feel that a couple of central defenders are more important than anything else. I feel Petr Metrsacker would be a good buy. As strikers are concerned, instead of Dzeko, why not try to buy Huntelaar?? What about Diego?? He is having a torrid time in Juventus and i am sure he would like to return back to the Bundesliga. I feel if we get Neuer, Metrsacker, Huntelaar and Diego and with Toni Kroos returning, we are still strong enough even if Ribery leaves us.

Moreover we should monitor stuff at Real Madrid closely. If they keep buying more superstar players, we can get good players for a good deal, like Robben. I would like to see Van Der Vaart in Bayern, or who knows, if Real goes for another striker, we can even see Benzema playing for Bayern!!!

• If Bayern cant keep Ribery, we will definitely invest 70mil Euros this summer since Ribery could easily be sold for 35-40mil Euros. In addition, I think we could sign Neuer, Bonucci, and Dzeko or Benzema. Obviously if Ribery leaves, then we could sign Diego from Juventus as well

• If Liverpool can't get into the Champions leauge, then we should try to get Torres. Imgaine what a fantastic purchase that will be!!!!!!!

• Waiting on Bayern to finally make the courageous decision and SELL
    Ribery !!! First the man obviously is not interested in staying....
    Second we need a whole new defense and a defensive midfielder.....
    So Ribery gone will allow us to get in about 3-4 good players !

- SARI 11

!!

• I think our winter selling is harming us right now with neither Van Buyten nor Demichelis fits. We have no chance against Man Utd and have no chance to fight for 3 competition

• nothing but a rumor...Wenger won't sell him, but if that will be the case then:way better than gomez, and cheaper!!!

• yep...it sounds more like a rumour..i see it more like a loan..more than a proper contract

and hes better than Gomez yeah...but he isnt the type of striker that fights for balls...i mean would be a replacement for sb like gomez..a man of little area...

• i would like to see krasic in, as a replacement for ribery, a CD(breno back, or subotic,mertesacker, howedes,mexes or vidic-yeah, impossible) and/a left back...

also a striker, to replace toni and klose, and par with gomez(though dzeko and grafite together, and gomez out >:-| would sound fascinating)

rumor has it that van gaal wants van persie for next season....

• I think this is a fair article on Bayern's transfer so far this season:

http://www.goal.com/en/news/15…-good-were-bayern-munichs

Only Robben is worth the transfer. In fact, goal.com has given some credits to Gomez. But to me, he is definitely a good transfer but not at that price. For Tymoshchuk, he is definitely a waste. We should have kept Ze Roberto instead because he can provide more for Bayern than Tymoshchuk has.

• Regarding on transfer news, Ribery has not decided on where he will be yet for next season, but so far, it looks like either Bayern or Barcelona because Real Madrid could be out of his picture for now

Beside, players like Pranjic, Braafheid, Tymoshchuk and Altintop could all be leaving the club in the summer along with Toni, Sosa, Lell, Gortilz and Rensing.

I think Bayern might actually need another huge spending season if they want to have a chance against 3 titles, as losing so many players, we cant just substitute with 3-4 players because after a long season, even first 11 team players will get injuried just like what happened to Van Buyten, Ribery, and Demichelis

• Rumors also suggested that Bayern is interested in Balotelli as well.

I dont understand why people are hinting that Ribery is leaving in the summer even when Ribery thinks that he has over 50% of staying put in Bayern. I dont think he has made up his mind yet.

I am not sure what Bayern's transfer budget is if Ribery is staying or not staying because if Ribery renews contract with Bayern, I think Bayern will promise to sign a few quality players in order to secure that contract. Otherwise, Ribery would well be on his way out

• God Bless Robbens Selfishness

Robben has done it again, thank you all for the tip. I watched the game and enjoyed it so much. I must say that Robben doesnt stop to impress me, his skills have given us an important victory, he has taken us to the final of the DFB Cup! His selfishness has done ti again, thank you Robben, our best player and best acquisition (best 25 million Euros ever spend!)

• No this is wrong. This will eventually backfire us as Van Gaal continues to promote signing Holland players who are selfish. Look at Holland National Team, they have so many talents throughout the past century but hardly won anything. It is mainly because they have players like Robben in their entire team.

I think Bayern needs to stick with the German mental philisophy. Otherwise, we can never win a major trophy in Europe but will play attractive football until semi-final or quarter-final

• Well his selfishness is taking us very far with important goals such as against Fiorentina and Schalke. He is a quality player that plays good in our team, you cant judge a player because of his national team. You judge him for his skill and Robben has a lot of it. I agree that we should stick with German players, but Robben is quickly becoming a proud representative of Bayern Munich. He is a crucial part of our team and gives us the edge we needed to defeat big rivals and bring us glory.