Transfers - suggestions/rumors

• Bbjtin

Ribery is going for good. So I don't see any improvement in the attacking Medfield area.

Three strikers are really few if you want to compete in three contests. We don't to repeat the previous mistakes when Bayern had injuries & suspensions.

• Klose should be kept one more season...i'm sure that after the world cup he will revive...he needs to play, and he needs to start playing together with gomez, which will benefit both: gomez will gain experience and mental knowledge, and klose will close his Bayern era with his heads up, knowing his time here really made a difference!

• mulhim : I understand the situation about three strikers, but look if Van Gaal continues to play with 4-3-3 formation. Maybe one striker is really needed. Beside, if we do switch to 4-4-2 formation then i guess both Gomez and Dzeko can play. Olic and Mueller can also play as striker or winger too. So this should give us enough flexiblity up front

• whats up with everyone saying we need like 400 different transfers. we need one or two players max.

new worldclass players arent going to make us CL winners
    our team needs to start acting like a f***ing team! and thats pretty much it. if everyone on the pitch communicated well and was comfortable with eachothers runs and decisions then wed score every game. a perfect example is olic and pranjic combo we saw last week, they know how eachother play. according to all of you pranjic is shit but hey if he sends in two wonderfull balls in 20 mins time then hes already better than ribery mueller schweini and robben.

i havent seen an assist from robben in forever. sure his selfishness gets us goals but how many times has he decided to not send that throughball to klose or olic or mueller.

TEAM!!!!!! not players

• yohanespaschalis is so right!!!! These are players we need. Plus we need buy Neuer!!!! This players are long term investments we need in the future. Pls listen to him and get these players!!!!!!!

• Rumour is that Klose is wanted by Kaiserlautern and that Sirkosi from Bayern Munich 2 is wanted by Feyenoord. We must improve our defense first of all. Buy quality defenders and possibly a superb striker.

• i would say that other clubs will have a better advantage to lure klose from us than kaiserslautern(werder,hamburg) but i still think he has more to prove here...it's all up to van gaal....

• that was way different: poldi proved he was a bluff, klose proved he is a top striker, just that he has a certain age :P

• Either way both were considered as iiriplasable strikers for the German national team. and the age sadly has a lot to do with it. Klose is a great striker, but his performances lately havent been his best, he might need more time to play and get his act together, but I dont think Van Gaal will give him a chance. lets see what happens, he needs to score important goals, I would recomend him to score one against Schalke and Manchester :)

• probably not, but if Muller fails Klose will come in. Van Gaal atleast has to give him the chance. he is a good striker, but things are not going good for him.

• yeah I know, its jjust a rumour. 25 million plus Toni is just too much for that player. pretty soon the game against Schalke will begin! lets hope we can regain the top of the bundesliga once more.

• im not a big fan of posting comments in here but i heard some roumors in the days before which include udinese keeper handanovic , defender miranda from sao paolo , aly cissokho from lyon balotelli from inter and finalyl the toni + 25 mil for vucinic...

to begin with the vucinic case i THINK we still cant say that toni wont be with us next season, he s played well for roma in the games he s been there now... i dont think that the relationship with van gaal cant get well again. if no vucinic wouldn`t be a bad swap but not including 25 million, also i saw on itialian media that udinese keeper handanovic is nearly a bayern player ... if its true he would be good for us as he s a good keeper.

i think some players which might go from bayern team this term are tymoschuk & klose (not sure if he wants to go tough) if he goes i would like to see bayern trying to get dzeko & kuranyi which would be a really good investment. imagine having gomez, olic, kuranyi & dzeko as attackers.. also breno & ottl i think if bayern can grab some world class CBs they both can be out of bayern.. some time ago i heard soem rumours about bayern trying to get ALEX from chelsea , he s good i think which would solodify our defence (if he plays like he used to play for psv) then a player i would like to have for our middifled is hitlsperger , he s currently at lazio and not playing very much , he s a good player and the fact that he s not anymore with stuttgart makes him a bit more available for transfers. i think robben , van bommel, hitzlperger, ribery would be a good midfield (assuming ribery will stay)