Transfers - suggestions/rumors

• kevinbayern55 : Both Breno and Badstuber had only shown that they are potential individuals in the past season. But none of them has proved himself to be a reliable central defender yet.

I think we need enforcement here and Chillieni is a good option as he would be relatively cheap if he doesnt renew his contract with Juventus in the summer of 2011. His price would defintely be less than 20mil Euros, and could possibilly in the 15mil Euros price range

• Van Gaal will NEVER do that bbjtin, there's not team with 2 left footed central defenders. 2 right footed yes, but not 2 left footed defenders. Van Gaal also prefers left and right footed. And Chiellini will never leave Juventus (there are also rumours my best friend said that he'll extend his contract)

• Look to me that Gomez could be on his way out in winter or the latest in 2011 summer as he is fed up with being the reserve player here. Both Podolski and Gomez didnt succeed here. It is quite a disappointment.

In return, there is a high chance that Dzeko will be arriving as early as in the winter break.

But the priority is still defence as we are extremely weak with all these four central defenders.

• On Gomez, well he still has this season to prove his worth or atleast until winter transfers. If he fails then lets cut our losses and sell.

Chiellini would be in fact a great addition, but as Chrisco clearly said, he is left footed and I highly doubt Badstuber will be benched. Chiellini is a Juventus die hard fan and player, so yeah he wont leave Juventus.

I would say extremely weak with Van Buyten and Demichelis, but not with Badstuber and Breno. Badstuber was weak against Kaiserlautern, but he was quite solid in the NT against Belgium. Breno still has to show his talent at Bayern, so I wouldn't call him weak just yet.

Though I do agree that changes need to happen in defence, personally I would sell both Van Buyten and Demichelis.

• Well, if van Gaal gave Gomez a chance to play a few games, like Klose, from start then we could make a better judgement about what will become of him.

• I am sure that Gomez will get his chance in fall and the problem is that he is very inflexible in passing the ball around in the last quarter in opposite territory

• Gomez just hasnt stepped up to the expectancy and will no doubt pay the price. We need more quality, Dzeko could offer us that quality.

• how do u know dzeko could come in winter bbjtin ? obviosly that would be a great investment :D also if gomez is to leave i think we could need another attacker, in that case i would like Petric to come, he s a copy of olic and he s been one of our most successful strikers in the past season, especially in europe.

defensively i would like to get some experienced defender as a CB such as Alex from chelsea, we can`t aim to get chiellini which is a juventus player forever like totti for roma. my theory is that we have van buyten & micho which can play as CB, then we have breno & badstuber, so sell only one from micho & vanbuyten and get a GOOD CB, then we can play the new CB & badstuber at the back, and have breno & van buyten subs for egs.

also i would like a new keeper to come, butt cant play until he s 45 xD and with playing young keepers such as rensing or kraft has shown that our defense was a bit lacking... a keeper such as llioris of lyon or stekelenburg whcih ha sshown great talent in the worldcup, also a good keeper in my opinion would benaglio

• According to Juventus's director of football, Dzeko is on the way to us no matter is winter period or summer. I think it makes sense on Bayern stand point too, as Van Gaal wants to give Gomez another chance this season. If not, he will forgo him and let Dzeko joins us.

• I reckon Gomez would be leaving us very soon if he keeps playing like this or sitting on the bench all the time. It will be a mutual agreement, however, i am a bit sad that both Podolski and Gomez failed here

• me too, both are great attackers, its a pity gomez got injured at bayern cos at stuttgart he managed to score MANY goals, i hope he stays with us :( i also hope petric could come to us, that would be a great investment

• </span><br>-------------------------------------------------------Breno: "I have lost four kilos, thanks to rehabilitation I run perfectly and I am ready to finally show what I can do with Bayern. I'm no worse than the other central defenders."

"I am making fantastic progress in my recovery and I am finally almost ready to regularly produce my best for Bayern Munich.

"The authorities of the club have always praised me, but I have not yet been given a real chance by any manager (at Bayern).

"I hope to get that chance now and I want to impress."

Uli Hoeness: "Breno is totally set. I'm sure he will get his chance when he is fit again. "

Van Gaal: "In defence a fast player like Breno is always needed, if he is good enough for the starting eleven then he will play." <span style="font-weight:bold; font-style:italic">Zitat:</span><br><span style="font-style:italic">

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11881_6365109,00.html
    </span><br>-------------------------------------------------------

• On Breno, I think he will have the chance of playing in the first team alongside with Badstuber. But to me, as I have said many many times, both players are great talents but they might more time to mature themselves in order to establish a starting role at Bayern.

I hope Bayern can sign a number of worldclass players in the winter and summer period that includes Dzeko, Sahin, Hummels and Neuer and possibilly a few quality players as well

• Don't think he'll need that much time to settle here, he's half german too. Which could be a big advantage for us. If he should act like Luca Toni and want to go abroad because he loves his club so much, he can go to Toni who still loves our club and his partial German blood. Would be a great transfer!

• Montolivo is a great talent in central midfield in Fiorentina; however, his performance hasnt risen up in big occassions for the national team and Fiorentina. Maybe Van Gaal can turn him into another Schweinsteiger or Xavi. He definitely has the potential.

I think Montolivo will fit well playing alongside with Schweinsteiger

• Montolivo is a deep-lying playmaker. He is pretty weak physically, doesn't have the 'destroyer' in him, like Van Bommel does. He has potential no doubt.

• Montolivo isnt a typical defensive midfielder but he does have the creativity to deliver a good pass and go for long shots for us which we are missing right now.

At the same time, we need some typical defensive midfielder around as well