Transfers - suggestions/rumors

• To me, this is quite predictable. We all knew that Neuer will join us but is either this season or the next. But paying 21mil Euros for him for me is still very expensive and out of our ordinary spending habit. In fact, for that capital, I would sign Sahin for 10mil Euros and possibilly Reus for 8mil Euros

• I agree. Not because Ribery and Robben are more important but eventually a worldclass left defender like Coentrao only cost 20mil Euros

• why not, we need a good attacking midfielder...... personally i wanted van der vaart , before he joined spurs. friends with robben and van bommel............lets face it, we need more dutch players :D

• Kaka is definitely leaving Real Madrid this summer, but where did you hear that Bayern is signing Kaka? In fact, Chelsea was the one who might buy Kaka.

Obviously when Kaka is on top form, he is a worldclass striker or attacking midfielder and is a born natural winner

• For me is not Dutch or German players. I want worldclass players, please dont waste our money on medicore players like Sosa, Dos Santos, Breno, Pranjic, Schlaudraff, etc. With this wasteful spending, maybe we could even sign a worldclass player or two that will stay at Bayern for long time like Ribery and Robben

• Ok, apparently I read just what I wanted to read 8-) :D

I think with Robben we have enough dutch players, I don't see who could be real reinforcement for us (appart from the Sneijders and Van Persies who won't come and we don't need). Only VdWiel, but it seems that we'll get Coentrao ...

• VDW isnt a good player as he has shown during his recent Ajax season. I think yes, he performed with great potential during World Cup, but there are plenty of golden boot winner turned to be medicore players during football season. So World Cup is a big stage for young players but sometimes could be quite misleading too.

I dont see us signing any Dutch player with Heynckes in charge. In fact, I hope Bayern could finalize Neuer, Coentrao, Vidal, Boateng, etc transfer. We dont want to just sign potential young players like Peterson, but quality players are needed

• Nerlinger just confirmed that Coentrao wont be joining us. I think thats a disappointment. Now that both Coentrao and VD Wiel wont be joining us. I am just wondering who would come as our wing defender?

• As a backup striker, can we sign JO for next season? I think he has plenty of potential and Man City will let him go for cheap. Brazil strikers have always fit in well to Bayern. Can someone highlight this to the board, just to consider this option??

• Jo should never be at Bayern. First he doesnt have the right quality to succeed here. Secondly, his attitude at Man City and loan with Everton? was poor and Bayern normally doesnt like players like that. As a result, Jo will never be a target of us.

Hoeness has confirmed of reaching the principle with Schalke on Neuer and also admitted our interest in Vidal. However, I have to say that spending 20mil Euros plus or minus on Neuer (with one year contract left)is stupid. With that amount of money, we could have signed a worldclass left defender, Coentrao. Beside, Butt also did made a few wonderful saves against Stuttgart so he is definitely up for another season at Bayern. I dont understand why would we want to spend that amount of money to a player who will definitely join us in the next summer anyways.

Real Madrid spent only 10mil Euros to lure one of the best midfielders in Bundesilga, if not the best this season, Sahin with two year contracts left. So we are spending twice the amount on a goalkeeper with less than year in contract left.

• SO, Neuer is in the bag.... focus on other world class players....... common board members, dig deep into the pockets........make us proud of loving this club........ now our aim is the next champions league finale that will be in our home............

Vidal, Hummels/Howedes/Subotic/Varane, Coentrao, Montolivo (maybe)

• Bayern are reportedly interested in Samir Nasri of Arsenal, i think if we can get him for about 25million, it'll be awesome as Ribery and Robben are injured for 50% of the season!

• its just goal.com spreading fake-speculation..they always do it with juventus..funny sh*t like - 'bastos wants juventus move..to win trophies'..hahaha..so which is it? juventus move? or trophies? lol

nowadays i just read match previews and not bother with transfer news from that site

• For now, based on my understanding at Bayern and current news flow, Bayern has already agreed to sign Neuer and it is just a matter of time of the announcement. Vidal is high up on the list as confirmed by both Nerlinger and Hoeness. Coentrao is off the list by Nerlinger.

In addition, recent news are spreading that Bayern is signing some worldclass attacking players like Nasri, Kaka, etc... Is one of the three- Ribery, Robben or Mueller leaving? Or are we just adding depth and quality in our attacking force? But how about our central defense and left defense if we are not signing quality players like Coentrao?