Transfers - suggestions/rumors

• considering last season alex spent some time injured, apart from that at chelsea there`s alot of competition i think and with the inclusion of david luiz it was more difficult to play...

at bayern he could do very well, im sure of that, we jsut have to wait if he comes or not...

• I really dont think he is good enough to secure a regular place here. Yes, against Van Buyten, he is better but come on, if we want to win Champion League title, we need better central defenders than Alex

• agree with you, but its value for money in my opinion, well we`re in a period of that that unless FIFA or UEFA do something we`re goign to have to spread LOTS of millions to gt to good players... i just regret we sold lucio to be honest, its not very nice to see him play VERY WELL with other clubs :(

• Bayern I thin need 2 new CBs unless they feel van buyten or badstuber have what it takes to help this team to the Champions League Final. The club needs a top of the line world class CB and I too dont think Alex is the answer. I actually dont know who the team could get that would really make the deffense a feared one.

• YES! whats with all these USELESS reports about everyone in the club being happy?!!

buy a good centerback! or this season is over before it begins! X(

i'm getting p*+!@d off!

• I don't know much about Alex, but a friend of mine is a huge Chelsea supporter and does NOT want Chelsea to sell him. He thinks he is a good CB, and while we could use a top CB, quality depth at the position is never a bad thing.

• I never said Alex is a bad defender but again, he isnt a worldclass one either, neither is Boateng. But Boateng is much younger so has the potential to become one later on whereas Alex will probably play a few more seasons as a top player.

Personally, I think neither Van Buyten, Badstuber nor Breno has what it takes to help us to grab Champion League title. Our weakness link is definitely central midfielder and defense

• Exactly. I prefer Lovren over Alex; however, Lovren is relatively unknown too and am not sure if he has what it takes to succeed at Bayern, not alone conquering Europe.

• agree with you bbjtin, also there are some voices bayern are intrested in Zuniga too from Napoli, seen this guy playing with napoli and must say great player !!

• Zuniga is a medicore player and he is definitely not one for Bayern. Napoli is at a complete different league than Bayern. For Zuniga, I prefer signing Boateng

• I dont think Man City is even accepting 15mil Euros, and Bayern's bid is around 13mil Euros right now. Anyhow, I think the board will certainly grab a central defender but personally, I want it to be worldclass even if it is beyond 20mil Euros because that is probably the only position in which we are lack of.

• Heynckes is still optimistic about the signing of both Boateng and Vidal. For me, Boateng can happen if Bayern is willing to up their bid; whereas, for Vidal, I think would be quite difficult for Leverkusen to send their best player again to Bayern

• BOATENG TO BAYERN !!! thats surely a surprise :D great signing, think this one will be a crucial signing !! for vidal i think the best way would be if he comes to us next year for free from leverkusen, but i see some other clubs intrested in him especially juventus

• Yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D

Welcome to Bayern!!!!!!
    Wilkömmmen zu Bayern!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

viel Glück Boateng :):):):):):)

• It is great that Nerlinger can pull it through and hopefully at a reasonable price. Now, I think Bayern needs to sign either another central defender or a central midfielder or a winger to complete the squad for CHampion League