Transfers - suggestions/rumors

• I know when Hoeness announced that we will sign a top striker who can play in Man Utd or Barcelona. We are thinking of names like Tevez, Van Persie, etc... But if it is really just Giroud, it would be a huge disappointment

• After signing Shaqiri (which to me is quite average even against us in Champion League), I hope Bayern can sign some quality players, especially in attack and defence for next season. Players like Giroud and Dante wont help us much, just like Rafinha and Petersen this season

• If he is, then i think ti would be a great addition to our squad...also i just saw on bild that petric won`t be extending his contract with hamburg...THAT would be a great attacker for bayern would give us some depth in attack...i mean he`s not a sharpshooter as ibrahimovic or van persie but would surely help bayern i think.

• I think Bayern needs to sign worldclass player instead of signing plenty of un-used players like Usami, Petersen, Pranjic, Breno, etc... I think is no point to buy unneccessary players unless they are better or as good as our current players, otherwise, the coach will never use them, just like Olic and many around this season

• When van gaal was still with bayern he used to play in a 4-4-2 formation until olic got injured...then he opted for a 4-5-1 formation haviung only gomez as a striker...a tactic which looked ok, but then when all other teams knew how our game was it was useless and thats why van gaal was fired...

I think what bayern needs is good substitutions, in case of formation changes, tactic changes , player changes we would be covered at least... lets hope they`ve learned the HARD lesson now...

• I dont think formation is the key as formation shouldnt be fixed during the match, like Robben can easily move from right to left during the match and beside, Mueller can move up if he understands that Ribery or Rafinha will be doing a cross inside.

There are a few problems at Bayern:
    -Lack of depth in squad (No need more explanation here)
    -Slow from turning defense play to attack (Kroos, Gomez and Mueller and even Schweinsteiger for some part are normally quite reluctant to pass the pass up when they are the final third of the court)
    -Gomez - overrated as a single striker (His scoring rate is amagzing and worldclass last year; however, he is also not a constant scorer. His first touch of football is so poor that against tight defensive team, he is able to hold the ball up field, except always passing the ball backward to his teammates.
    -Problem in defense (Lahm is a worldclass defensive winger, but his defensive skill is still very poor. Badstuber showed potential in his first season, but didnt improve a bit since then and shouldnt deserve a starting role here. Rafinha isnt as good as he was and no replacement for any of them within the squad)
    -Heynckes and the board's mistake in transfer (We have a bunch of players who we dont use- Petersen, Pranjic, Usami, Breno and Contento. Why did we spend money on some of them initially?)

Looking forward, Bayern will probably have a good move in the summer again if they want to regain their domestic title and Champion League any time soon. Shaqiri is the first signing, but if we are planning to sign Dante, Giroud etc, we wont be winning anything again next season. We should be chasing after Van Persie, Hummels instead of the 2nd tier players

• I don't understand why people here are claiming in such manner a new super striker to fix bayern's lack of quality football!! that's not the problem here, I think the issue is not that simple to fix...

To me the problem relies on the club's system and the policies of the directors...

I think a policy that should be a "must" is that every next year you try to improve your squad, by bringing a player whose able to cover your weakneses! with quality and commitment... and for that you have to look for the market`s best player available, or a player in your farm that is capable of doing so!

Bayern for the last two seasons had seriuos problems at the defense and the midfield...Heyckness have tried any kind of formula at midfield without creating a succesful one..To me that is the most important part of the line up, and the key for success for any football team!

Player like Luis Gustavo, Tymochuk and, even Toni Kroos, have not the class nor the ability to posses the ball, to control the rithym of the game, to make the quality assist for the goal and to create the good chemestry between defense, midfield and attack in the team at this level!

Since Van Bommel left, the team have lowered their level...

At defense they got a little better, but they still have plenty of room to improve

If bayern can improve that, Robbery, Mario Gomez and Muller will be more effective and bayern will compete at any league where they play they play!

• I think up front when the team plays more effective football instead of passing the ball sideway- Gomez, Mueller, Ribery and Robben are worldclass but we are lack of worldclass backup in our bench, thats why we need Shaqiri and a worldclass striker.

In midfield, Schweinsteiger is a sure starter and Kroos is a good talented player, but he is not yet at a level where he should start in an elite club yet. We can sign a worldclass box-box midfielder to play along with Schweinsteiger. Tymoshchuk and Gustavo are good for backup.

In defense, Boateng shows some potential this season but he is not yet the finish chapter. Badstuber is good enough for Bundesilga but for Champion League's knockout game yet. Lahm is better defensively on the right side and less so on the left side. Alaba, Rafinha, Contento or Pranjic isnt ready for Bayern yet. We need a worldclass right/left defender

• For now, Bayern has confirmed the signing of Shaqiri. To me, Shaqiri looks like an original young player with lots of drive and technique. Beside that, he isnt any special against us twice over the past two seasons.

I understand that Hoeness and Heynckes will be looking to sign a worldclass striker and a central defender. And possibilliy, we could be signing another central midfielder if Tymoshchuk's contract isnt renewed.

Striker- Giroud is probably the closest to us than any other, but we should be looking for the like of Van Persie, Tevez...
    Central defender- Dante is probably the closest but I doubt he would make any impact here, just like Rafinha this season and plenty of others. I think even a bit more expensive, Vidic, Agger would be a great addition than Dante

• Nerlinger and Hoeness need to stop being cheap and transfer enough players to give the coach a decent choice when it comes to the first 11 and a rotation scheme. Just think back at the team that won the UCL in 2001 and you'll see pleny of players fully capable of replacing eachother in teh starting 11.

* replacement for Rafinha (maybe Adriano < Barcelona)
    * replacement for Breno (maybe Howedes)
    * replacement for van Buyten (maybe Dante/Vertonghen)
    * replacement for Pranjic (Shquiri)
    * replacement for Usami (Dries Mertens)
    * replacement for Tymo (maybe Sahin)
    * replacement for Olic (maybe van Persie)

• After watching Bayern and Heynckes using the same first 11 player for the past many many matches, one just to wonder if Bayern actually doesnt have a bench, because even in the 100mins in extra-time, all first 11 are still playing. Even with 120mins, we still have one subsituition left. But again, seeing what Petersen did when he has full energy in the penalty box in the last few minute of the match, I guess is time to sign some quality players.

I dont believe Hoeness or Heynckes will sign many players this summer, but Shaqiri is confirmation. Beside that, Bayern needs to look into at least one central defender, one right/left defender, and one striker. Obviously, would be great if Bayern can replace Tymoshchuk and Butt and even Van Buyten this summer. But I doubt it, I think at least two out of the three would continue to play on, if not all of them

• After signing Shaqiri, Bayern is looking for at least another 2 players- striker and central defender. Obviously, a backup keeper, a right/left defender, a central midfielder are also being considered.

For me, we should sign Van Persie, Howedes, and Adriano. Extend Tymoshchuk, Butt, Gomez and Robben's contract. We would then have a good team to play in all fronts

• gosh, is it true Pizarro is coming back to Bayern, honestly speaking can't Bayern look for a decent striker who accept to seat on the bench. Beause Pizarro will not accept warming the bench.

• With his age, I think Pizzaro doesnt mind about warming the bench but does he have the quality to be Bayern's 2nd striker. In fact, if the board is signing him to be Petersen's replacement which could be sent on a loan, then I will accept that. If the board is signing him to replace Olic, then I am angry because Hoeness said he will bring in a "real bomber" who can play in Man Utd or Barcelona. I dont believe the current Pizzaro has the ability to play in any of those team, so I hope there will be another striker coming through to replace Olic

• No, we need worldclass players and not all young players. We have enough young players already in the team. We need some experience worldclass players too and Van Persie is one of the best strikers in Europe right now and would be a great addition to this team

• Gomez has extended his contract with Bayern until 2016 and Robben is likely to extend with Bayern until 2015 soon. So I guess we would tie down two stars before the end of the season.

On top of that, Bayern is targetting Sakho as Van Buyten/ Breno's replacement and looks like Hoeness has given up on Giroud as our new striker