Champions League

• the hertha game should be one to see out the bundesliga in a nice relaxed way, but that does not mean Bayern should be complacent. All 3 points should be taken.

• No one is suggesting to do less than the best, Bayern should win the match against Hertha, but we shouldnt risk key players. I think that we should give time to play for players that have been on the bench, lets play Altintop for example instead of Robben (that way he can rest), Badstuber rather than risking Van Buyten, let Gomez and Klose play as well. The tittle is ours, we should fight till the end, but we must set priorities. The 1st one is done, win the bundesliga now we must focus on the DFB and CL final. Some say we will lose momentum, I disagree, whats wrong with resting Van Buyten who is still somewhat hurt and Robben who deserves to rest, their performances wont be affected for not playing one game. Besides that theres plenty of time to prepare and train for the DFB Cup were both Van Buyten and Robben must play.

• Yes i agree with Charilevera, let Klose and Gomez play and rest whoever we could afford to rest. Ribery can still play, Robben maybe 2nd half. Give Micheal Rensing a start anyway.

Let Tymoshchuk start in place of Schweinsteiger and problay we start Mehmet Ekici and see what he can do.

True we must have the momentum going to the CL final. That will be provided at the DFB final cause we have to put our best teams at the 2 finals. The players will be fired up. We will party after May 22nd. What a great way to mark our 110th Aniversary by capturing the terble in 2010. I can't wait!!!!!

• According to bbc site, Ribery will not play in the final. His appeal was rejected & he is suspened for three matches.

Another appeal can made to overturn this ruling decision made by Juv Man Platini & his thugs. >:|

• Isn't this right that he's suspended for 3 matches? Could have been more. With a bit of unluck Lisandro could have broken his ankle or leg. It was a foul I was really ashamed of, fully deserved red card.

In Belgium we saw this season this foul from Witsel on Wasilewski from Anderlecht (and a lot of other fouls who had more luck) and it shocked my country for several WEEKS. Witsel got a suspension from 2 months (10 games). Lisandro could have had the same injury

(I warn you, it's really shocking. I still get goose bumps when I think about it, after almost 9 months still can't watch it)

• A red card was shown and Ribery deserved it, no doubt about it, but 3 match suspension? Thats a joke, even Lisandro said there was no intention to hurt him, there was no assault as Uefa say there was. Its a shame that corruption in such an organization as Uefa exists, and yeas I said corruption because there was no assault. Uefa is making an example of RIbery and Im sure that there are some Italians behind the decision as well.

And chrisco, thats a scary video my firend, his ankle was so messed up.

• By the way we are taking Riberys case to CAS, hopefully we can make up the case and Ribery will play. Lets not give up, Ribery is part of the Bayern family and we cant give our backs to him.

• Inter Milan playmaker Wesley Sneijder has injured his right thigh one minute into the Italian Cup final with AS Roma.
    The injury occurred during a collision with Roma defender Nicolas Burdisso.

Sneijder attempted to play on after a bandage was applied, but then signaled for a change to Inter's bench, and Mario Balotelli came on as the substitute.

Sneijder has been the key to Inter's attack all season, and it wasn't immediately clear if the injury would affect his status for the Champions League final against Bayern Munich on May 22.

http://www.usatoday.com/sports…10-05-05-4254443845_x.htm

• Even if there's no intention, it was what I call a horrorfoul. Ribery and Lisandro were very lucky he didn't get injured. And you're right about setting an example, but without examples we'll keep seeing such fouls.

And about Italians being involved with the suspension: Ridiculous, shameful and totally insane.

• Maybe I let myself go, but a 3 match ban is for assault. What assault was there? None, it was just foul play no assault or agression intended. The thing is that Uefa is saying there was intention and that it was assault, if they didnt say this then fine I wouldnt have a problem, but they are and thats not the case. On the Italians, ok maybe I exagerated, but things like that have happened before, were certain people have influenced certain decisions, it happens.

• Any how thats for the Ribery Suspension topic, over here lets focus on the match against Inter. As I posted earlier, Sneijder is somewhat injured, we are still 16 days away from the final, but without Sneijder Inter lose an important part of their attack. Inter have won their Cup and will probably win their legue, we cant let them win the Champions League, thats for us. We are the ones who will win the treble, Bayern Munich!!!!

• Just read this article, its pretty interesting Castrol Rankings,

"The Bayern Munich winger cum-forward has an attempt every 17 minutes and 23 seconds on average whereas Internazionale playmaker Wesley Sneijder tries his luck only every 31 minutes and 45 seconds. "

"Their different philosophies are also highlighted by the fact that Mourinho’s sides have generally scored fewer goals than van Gaal’s teams, 1.38 and 1.91 respectively.

However, the Portuguese technician is better when it comes to defending, as he showed against Barcelona in this season’s semi-finals. His sides have conceded only 0.86 goals per game (van Gaal’s have shipped in 1.02 per game on average)."

http://www.tribalfootball.com/…ne-sneijder-madrid-819711

• Sneijder is a doubt for the CL final, the playing field is now even more fair. We will probably be without Ribery (hopefully our second appeal to CAS will work :) ), but Inter will be without Motta and now probably Sneijder.

"Inter Milan playmaker Wesley Sneijder is a doubt for the Champions League final after picking up an injury in the Coppa Italia final win over Roma last night."

"Sneijder limped off after five minutes with a perforated thigh muscle and could be out for several weeks."

http://www.imscouting.com/glob…mpions-League-final/7568/

• I think the toughest part of Inter is not Sjneider is actually Mourinho. Look players like Milto, Sjneider or Samuel didnt even make it in Spain but Mourinho turned them into excellent players in Inter. Lucio wasnt even solid when he was playing for bayern although he was the better defender than Demichelis and Van Buyten during his time.

• Sneijder made in Spain, he played quite good for Real Madrid, 2007-08 season he started 37 games and scored 9 goals. The same goes with Milito who scored in his last season with Zaragoza 17 goals in 40 apperances. Then Milito played for Genoa 2008-09 he scored 26 golas in 34 apperances, quite before Mourhino. I think ur giving Mourhino too much credit and as for Lucio come on he was quite solid before going to Inter.