Champions League

• Lyon and Inter are two different teams, a 4-0 is just too much in my opinion. I think its going to be more tight, something like a 2-1 perhaps. I do know we will win, I have faith Bayern will win the treble :)

• Admire your enthuciasm, but come on 4-0? That a bit too much, I rather go for a 2-0 or a 2-1 with my prediction. Inter are an ultra defensive team and they are not Lyon, it wont be easy to score so many goals. Lets not think that only because we beat Bremen like that on the DFB Cup we can do the same with Inter, I hope we can, but realistically speaking they are a stronger team than Bremen and play a completely different style. As for the yellow cards, those are too many, I hope that doesnt happen, because the game would be constantly interrupted. I hope to see a great display of football from our behalf and to win the CL in a glorious way :)

• Few people thought Bayern could reach the Champions League final this season, and there has been another surprise development recently, “a dramatic change in our image,” Karl-Heinz Rummenigge reported. “We’re experiencing something we’ve never had in the past. We’ve been known in public as a club which tends to polarise opinion, but at the moment, I have the impression we’re viewed more positively throughout the country. Even our biggest rivals are wishing us luck for the game in Madrid,” the chairman said. “I sense the nation is behind us for Saturday.”

http://www.fcbayern.telekom.de…82f40e1c12c34a2cf6f72534f

And all of us fans as well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lets Go Bayern!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A Historic Treble!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• * We have waited patiently,
    * We have been through all this together....

* Now it is time to meet our Destiny :)

* We believe in our selves and our team
    * We have a strong team
    * It is down to hungrier team... and we are hungrier than any team

* God willing our efforts will be crowned with a victory on May 22nd

* This season has been a supreme team effort, and we are all
    behind our team and our men in red

* It will be a crowning of the efforts of many seasons of persistance and patience ... efforts of dedication.
    For running the club correctly and in a very sound fiscal way.
    For being a real family and a model to all clubs in Europe.

And for bringing home that 4th Champions League spot for Germany :)
    cause in my view Leverkusen deserves a seat in the CL next season...

And In order for the Stern de sudden, the record Meister, the pride of
    Germany ..... to lead the way and show by example that we are truly
    a very geniune and most respectful model to follow.
    When the world thinks of Bayern Munich, they think of respect :)

Madrid here we come,
    - Sari

PS: Bayern will be fighting to the last minute and with every resource they have :)

• I think we could be a tiny underdog going into the Champion League final as Ribery is confirmed to be out of the team so we might have to use Altintop on the left hand side. He played well against Lyon, but this is Inter this time. So will see how things go.

• thank you sari, and u r right, me and u will be dressed in red and warming up next to the screens, but u figure out what kind of screen would allow van gal to see us and let us play for some minutes ;) it will be a terrific night, and i have faith that we will celebrate and i have faith that robben and olic and klose and buyten and swieni and lahm and van bommel and badstuber and demichelis and altintop the king BUTT will give 300% effort to secure the win. trust me bayern players, u r facing a minor team and remember who beats man untd can beat any body, just hold ur breath, keep the faith, and have all the belief in ur selves that u can win so easily :>
    two major things to let us win:
    1. play to score, not only once, but all 90 minutes long.
    2. keep at least 4 players around midfield coz they are really fast.

am watching bayern games in CL now, one goal made me really laugh, its olic`s 2nd goal in the first leg against man utd, when he was laughing and ferdinand was angry :)

• I think the most crucial goal would be the first goal even though Bayern has shown their ability in coming from behind. I still believe it would be quite difficult to come back for a final. But we shouldnt give up if we are actually a goal or two behind

• Thats first precious goal is the key to victory. Force Inter to attack and then surprise them with a brilliant counter. I have everything ready for this Saturday:

-6 liters of beer
    -my new Bayern jersey
    -my 42 inch LCD TV
    _and my faith that we will win!!!!!!!!!!!!

• I think Inter will try to attack Bayern and shocks us as they have done so against Chelsea and Barcelona at home this season. I think they wont be as ultra defensive as they were at both away games vs Chelsea and Barcelona.

• Probably not considering this is just one game, not two legs. If Inter attack what we must do is keep ball possesion and use our speed into our advantage. Get them when they are distracted, with Robben, Mueller and Olic we can do that. Now the main thing is to not conceed a goal, defence must be in top form. I hope Van Gaal plays Contento rather than Badstuber as LB.

• Actually Robben said,

"I don't expect Inter to defend as much as they did against Barcelona, though of course they also had a player sent off," Robben was quoted as saying by the official UEFA website.

"We have to play our own game. We can't change our tactics. We've played the whole season the same way and that's what we will do in the final as well. On the day you have to sometimes be a bit lucky, but at least you have to be sharp in front of goal and the chances you get you have to take.

http://www.goal.com/en-india/n…-much-as-they-did-against

So yeah bbjtin, I guess ur right. Both teams will go for it all.

• Robben has to be careful not to make any act like objection to the referee disicions or so, coz i have feeling that he will be on the cross of the referees and would get booked for any silly mistake, i think the italians know the way to the referees hearts and minds, so plz careful Robben. this also goes on olic altintop, swieni, Bommel. but mainly mainly ROBBEN! so be careful guys. also defenders.

• Lets hope the only cards shown are for Inter players. All the squad has to be in top form and be carefull throughout the entire game. Im sure everyone will be ready and that Van Gaal will prepare wisely for the match.

• I think the match will be determined by a goal or two as Mourinho will ask their defenders to bare in mind of defending and Van Gaal will probably play a relatively safe approach as well

• Van Gaal will set his stall out to be conservative but I feel our best for of defense is to attack :D jusat the way our current team play.

• Completely agree as our defense isnt too solid if we do sit back and try to defend. But again, Van Buyten and Demichelis would be worldclass on one day and then pretty shxtty on the other. So is hard to guess where their form will lie.