Champions League

• I myself dont even have the correct tv channels to watch so everything i do is online, i have been through dozens of sites and i found one that was just perfect.

myp2p.eu

1-if you take a look at the tabs youll find live sports.

2-in there youll find more tabs of different sports baseball, rugby, tennis etc.

3-click on football and it will show a list of every game that is or is going to be played in order by time ( you can select your time zone on the top right)

4- pick the game by clicking on the little tv icon on the right, it will show a list of links, 80% work fine.

BUT most of the links require software. sopcast veetle windows media player.

all you need to do is look at the tabs up top youll see software itll provide links to free software downloads so you can watch Bayern every time =)

hope all of you benifit from this because i know if someone showed me this site a year ago i wouldve kissed them lol

• myp2p.eu and Sopcast are everything you need. Here in romania, there is a public television, only available in some networks, which of course you have to pay for, that are showing bundesliga games....so, with myp2p and sopcast, problem resolved :P

• I think Van Gaal might not be able to bring us Champion League in his first season but the problem is that his signings like Pranjic and Braafheid havent shown its worth at Bayern yet or ever! In addition, selling the like of Lucio and Ze Roberto are the mistake made by the management as well as Van Gaal

• Robben has done it again, thank you all for the tip. I watched the game and enjoyed it so much. I must say that Robben doesnt stop to impress me, his skills have given us an important victory, he has taken us to the final of the DFB Cup! His selfishness has done ti again, thank you Robben, our best player and best acquisition (best 25 million Euros ever spend!)

• Robben is the determining factor that can bring us glory, I have faith that we can beat Manchester United at home if we mantain a defensive position and take advantage of Manchesters attack in the counters. With the speed we have on our wings (Robbery) we can inflict great damage. Its going to be a hard game and the odds are against us, but Bayern has beaten these kind of odds before. Besides that the rumour is that Rooney wont be able to play due to a knee injury.

• The selling of Lucio and Ze Roberto was due mainly to Bayerns contract policy. Players above the age of 30 are normally given only a 1 year extension. I do agree that selling Lucio was a mistake considering his performance with Inter, but Ze Roberto left at his own will. He was offered a 2 year contract with Hamburg and a substancial pay increase.

• This season we didn't have a Roberei, it was only Roben, he is our star at the moment and we hope Riberie recovers and gets back to form so we can reach our goals.
    I am happy about the DFB match against Schalke, the team was solid and stable, I was so damn afraid after the Frankfurt match, it was such a bad sign of form, especially with Man U waiting 10 days later.
    There is one thing in the DFB cup match , Manuel Neuer is a must have goal keeper for next season, he is worth the money, and I'd really like to get Westermann to Bayern too, he was such a leader in defense, if he was mastering the left side at Bayern's defense we would have a mega Champions League team coz then we would be really stable and effective from both sides , offensively and defensively.

• I agree, Robben is a fantastic player. And about Neur, it be great to him see play for our team. Westermann is a very versatile player he can play in many different positions and he has clear leadership skills. Them both would be a great purchase for the transfer window. Lets hope that Schalkes economic problems persuades them to sell. Though Neur did in fact say he would stay with Schalke if they reached CL spot. Hopefully we can lure them to Bayern, offer them a good deal which could include a player switch + a cash bonus.

• You are so right rhattar !!! i want Neuer and Westermann for Bayern. they will make our defence stronger. Hopefully this is the yr that we get our treble!!!!

• First this is the Champion League post so we shouldnt talk about the German Cup. But it is nice that Bayern is able to make it through to the next round and actually the final round for German Cup and is still able to achieve 3 titles this season.

Secondly, I think Robben's selfishness is negative to the team because we could have won before the extra time if Robben is able to pass the ball more to Klose or Ribery in the 2nd half. Beside, yes against Schalke, Robben's dribbling skill might work. But against the like of Man Utd, Barcelona, he cant dribble past 2-3 defenders every time and score himself. Beside, his right foot sucks. Just because Schalke defenders didnt do their home work, if they force Robben in the the backline and stops him to drop back to the middle and shoot. Robben's dribbling will have no harm whatsoever

Thirdly, Schalke is famous for their defence. Therefore, I do think that Neuer and Westermann is worthwhile for Bayern to sign them but I prefer Neuer and Howedes as Howedes is a much better central defender than Westermann and also we could always sign another left defender than the effective Westermann.

• You cant deny that due to Robbens selfishness he has been able to score very important goals. The match agaisnt Fiorentina proved this and he did it again against Schalke. I wouldnt be surprised if he did it again against Manchester United. His individual skill has helped our teams quality. In my opinion Klose is somewhat over rated, he is a good player, but hasnt been himself or atleast the Klose I remember for a while. And Ribery is hasnt reached his 100% fitness, e played good, but not as he normally does. Sometimes its neccessary for a player to take things into his own hands in order to secure victory.

• Hopefully, against Man Utd, we are able to show our team work against them. Gomez and Demichelis should be fit enough to take part in that crucial match. But the problem is that both Mueller and Schweinstger are running out of stream as you can see from Schalke match at the end.

• Hopefully Demichelis will be fit, God knows we need all the help we need in our defence. And true Muller seems quite tired, thankfully we can manage without him. Lets hope our team is prepared and ready to go, cant wait for the game!

• I think we should give Mueller a rest on Saturday against Stuggart and puts him and Ribery on the bench and maybe even Lahm. I think towards the end, we could give Gomez and Demichelis some time to warm up ahead of Man Utd's game.

• i predict a defeat tomorrow, or the best case scenario a draw.... but if this team will want to resurrect tomorrow will be the perfect opportunity, so we will have our morale ready for utd states, and for schalke....

• A defeat?! Those are not words from a fan, our team has everything to win or atleast draw, but a defeat is not an option. We need to focuse on Manchester United and thats why we should rest key players. Its the opportunity for the likes of Olic, Altintop, Pranjic to show what they can do.