Champions League

• Look like Van Gaal is resting our key players ahead of Man Utd's match. Lets see if both Ribery and Robben will get enough rest ahead of the match.

I think we might have a chance if Rooney isnt on top form as he has been on and off field and will play against Bolton as Man Utd wants to retain their domestic title and that can hurt their chance in Champion League

• Exactly what I said, Rooney is a doubt for the match against us. And if we have Robbery well rested we can show them what Bayern is all about. Lets not lose faith, Bayern till the end.

• Not looking great as Stuggart is already testing Bayern to the limit when they were losing 4-0 away home against Barcelona a week ago

• Quite true, things are not going well. The team is out of it, we must regain our spirit. This lose must motivate us to keep on going, to learn from our mistakes and focuse. We can still win the Bundesliga, I have faith we will be able atleast tie against Manchester. Please Bayern dont prove me wrong.

• don't worry mate, "faith" is going to make us walk on water (walking on water being winning buli and having a chance with man utd states :P) even if robben is uncertain.....

• :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

cmon!!!! u cant only think about rooney being doubt and that like a solution!! i agree the guy is a threat being in an awesome moment of his career...but manchester unlike us is a team that performs regular...the guys keep winning...and they got a system, that if one is missing they can replace him becuz they still have the whole team working...

and robbery...for what my boyfriend told me the only difference they did against Stuttgart is that they could stay with the ball like 10 secs... and with that...imagine our counter attacks...hahaha

man...i lost hope..becuz theres an attitude problem, a coach problem, a transfer problem...i LOVE BAYERN but i see it as it is now...a wounded team

• The problem of this team is that some of our recent wins are actually based on individuals' quality and not team effort. It is nice that Ribery or Robben can win a game by his own, but we need the team to build around them to take us to a next level.

I think we have to take after Rooney and Park quite carefully. We would prefer a draw of 0-0 or even a win of 1-0 than giving them an away goal. So far, look to me that Robben could be cleared for Man Utd match. But I am just scared that both Robben and Ribery are getting into injuries quite easily and that could harm our chance towards the most crucial period.

I think we stand a chance against Man Utd but again they am having a good period whereas, Bayern is entering a dark age- losing two straight Bundesilga matches to some mid-table teams like Fransfurt and Stuttgart.

Unforunately, Van Gaal only knows one system with ball possession. Traditional Bayern Munich will win yesterday's match when we are leading 1-0, same as the one in Frankfurt. I think we are trying to do too much even when we understand that we will have plenty of matches coming up in the next weeks. We need to save some energy and puts in more defensive work than just always attacking and keeping ball possession

• Hey geoldes I aint your mate, I cant be friends with someone who makes fun of someones else faith and religious views. Bayern is an amazing team and sadly we are going through a rought patch and as fans we must keep our faith and believe in our team. Manchester is going to be tough, but the team has to learn from thier mistakes, as Van Gaal should as well. Focus on the CL and for next weekends Bundesliga match regain the lead by beating Schalke.

• i didn't called you "friend", i called you mate, as in you're part of this forum, i'm part of this forum, therefore "mate" is a word i can address to you with :P i didn't try to make fun of your religion views, nor your faith in Mr Almighty, i was just trying to explain to you, that having faith in Bayern(never said anything about you having faith in God) right now, is going to bring you a few disappointments or desperation at least, since we're barely a team, and we're barely playing something, and showing some potential in which objective speaking you can have faith in great outcomes, successes....i'm sorry you didn't understand from the beginning :P

• Mr. Almighty, hahahaha. Please stop antagonizing me and behaving like a child. I apologize if I understood wrong, but your reamraks most definitely offend me. Respect others people opinion because we all have a voice and deserve to be heard.

• Here you go!

Bayern vs Man Utd- Form has been extremely opposite for both teams as Man Utd edged over Chelsea to ranked No.1 in Premiership whereas Bayern just lost at home to Stuggart.

Robben is injuried, Schweinstger is out of the match due to double booking, Gomez and Demichelis and even Ribery not extremely fit yet, Mueller and Klose are low form. I think it will be pretty difficult for Bayern to claim a victory against Man Utd even at home, although we might have the quality to go against them when all our key players are top fit.

I think we need to neutralize Man Utd' wingers like Nani or Valencia, because they actually do provide lots of assists to Rooney. Other than that, Park could be a dangerous weapon coming through the middle. If we are able to do that, we could have a chance to win as Bayern can always score a goal or two at home.

• with toni, ribery, robben and klose in the team, we would have looked much better in this game....
    when i see gomez playing from the start minute, i start missing the "mascarzone" from the first minute.....

• I hope I am wrong. I really do. But there is an element of this game similar to the two games with Barcelona last year. Everyone forgets that Bayern missed four starters (including Ribery) in the first match in Spain. The second match, in Munich, Bayern (Ribery) scored first. It ended in a tie. But the 4-1 defeat was what everyone remembers. With four starters out. We need Robben, we need Gomez, we need Schweinsteiger and Demechelis. To be positive, we will probably have all of them for the match in Manchester. THAT may be the most interesting match of all.

And, don't forget the preseason shoot out which Bayern won. I watched that game (on the internet) and remember the commentator saying that it seemed liked a Champion's League game with its intensity.

Last, with Ribery and Robben on the pitch in the second half, how could have Bayern lost to Stuttgart? I am still shocked by that. This is a great team when they both play.

• were in real bad shape, players are fatigued, missing shweini, might be missing robben, ribery still needs more time klose still searching for form after weeeeeeks on the bench, amateur defence and were going into the match with low morale after a home defeat........my earlier post was how do you say prideful?

im going to be realistic.

its a champions league match, all the players know its important and its always easier to see the negative in things, were by far the underdogs and unfortunately we always are against teams like ManU, and that makes victory that much sweeter. Usually bayern plays differently in cup competitions than in the bundesliga its all mental
    the players will give it their all and thats what we need. the smallest bit of enthusiasm can get us a goal. we were in bad form before the shalke match but hey we went a full 120 mins completely controlling the match, but sadly could not find the net (story of bayern munich this season)

im going to have a stressball handy for this match and possibly a punching bag on standby in my garage.

Good luck to our team, hope the home crowd causes a huge ruckus and never stops chanting their name, they dont call it home advantage for nothing.

Georgio~

• Even if Rooney is out, ManU have a habit of doing enough as a team, they always do under Fergie who always get's things right.

After seeing the Stuttgart game, that is exactly why we won't progress.

It's frustrating having Robben injured all teh time as well, think he's made of chocolate.

• demichelis, tymo, ribery, robben, klose, olic/gomez should start...
    muller , contento, gomez/olic benched....
    i would like to see olic starting but i guess van gaal will play gomez....hopefully he'll start with klose too...

• Is Robben fit ?

Ideal if he is. I think Klose would be a better player to start than Gomez against ManU.

• we're predictable with him too...it's just that he has enough skills and technique to over-class any defender...