Champions League

• I can imagine, hahaha. You definitely had a great night! This is just the start, Bayern has demonstrated their quality tonight and that they want glory. The game at Old Trafford will be intense and decisive. My Manchester United friend couldnt believe it, we saw the game and just when it was about to end, OLIC!

• O MY GODDDD !!!
    AWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEESOMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :D:D:D:D

god damn all this stupid lucky Britainians !!!! they were too lucky !! how many chance we had ! i just cant believe it ! and they scored from our best deffender mistake !! ha ha ! micho slips once time every season,and that should be right last night in this season !!! (i still cant forget that stupid goal that dortmund scored against us last seas caz of michos sliping!! :D:D )

btw,manchester is too lucky ! i think we fired more than 12 on target shots !! but just 2 goals ! we even could score 4 or 5 times :D
    i was happy that we want to play agaisnt manchester caz i though it wont be another total deffence team ! but just what happened???!!! they even played more deffencive game than fiorentina !!!!!!!!!!
    im kinnda full of confidence for next match in manchester.they wont play total deffence again !!! oh tnx god !! and let them now how ribery,robben,olic and shweini will be dangerous ! even their luck cant stop us !!
    they scored 11 own goals this season !! oh my god! if bayern had a luck like this,we could even win the FIFA WORLDCUP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D

ok,its time to celebrate !! (beep) man u !! :D

• Michos slipping , hahahaha. Yeah that goal against Dortmund was a joke, he slipped and what happens goal. I just woke up after a nice night of beer and celebration. We can do it, we just need to go and show them our quality in Old Trafford. That game will be intense, as you say they have to attack so lets see how well we take advantage of this. Counter attacks with Robbery and Olic in the front line. Go Bayern!

• We have to give it our best, it wont be easy but we can do it. Manchester has become a one man team recently and witout Rooney we have a decent chance. Besides that we will count with our full squad ready for action, Robben will be a determining factor in the right flank. I would say lets start up Olic again, he has proven to never give up and give his best when it is needed. He has the correct attitude and in my opinion he inspires the other players to give it their best. Good game Bayern, lets do it again in Old Trafford.

• wish i could have celebrated as you guys...but had to stay til 2 am working on a project... dentistry is insanity... 8-)

anyway....from what i could watch (only first half) we did attacked...clumsy...but we did :D
    but defense...racks my nerves... old trafford....hope they dont know... change like in the movies and stand better...but...was a constant stress...we will see

OLIC ...van gaal should make him play more... just like klose... gomez 8-) you can build a 45' highlights video with chances missed :P

• if fergie will return to his 4-4-2 with rooney and berbatov playing together, i really doubt our defense will stand a chance....but as their full backs proved error-prone(both neville and evra) our flanks really have a chance, and therefore so do our strikers...
    don't know why, but i got the feeling that the FATE we had in milan in....2006 i guess ?? when they kicked the s**t out of us would repeat itself next week too...
    if our defense will gain some confidence(and the schalke match will be crucial for that too) and our midfield would be solid as it was until a few matches ago, than we would have a good chance to impose our play, gain control of the ball and keep possesion...
    otherwise....better luck next season...
    i guess we would really need to play like inter did on stamford bridge....
    even though schweini and robben will play, that doesn't mean our chances will improve, but only give us a better hope.....

• Havent you heard Rooney is out for atleast 3 weeks so he wont play against us. Manchester has depended heavily on Rooney lately and this might be the decisive factor that gives us the victory. With our full squad we can definitely shck things in Old Trafford. Our weakness as usual is our defence so we must prepare for this. Play defensively and go for the counter attacks with Robben and Ribery. And Olic must start next week definitely, he has showed his quality.

• Fantastic!!! :D:D Bayern had the most possession and twice the amounts of shots. Defence played very hard, as did butt. Rooney's injury, (self inflicted trying to tackle gomez) rules him out for the 2nd leg, whereas Robbyen and Sweiny will be back, about time that we had luck. Heres to next wednesday! I :P ve become a member in an effort to get a ticket for Old Trafford!

• The game demonstrated Bayerns quality and we can do it again, with a full squad we can shake things up at Old Trafford. Cant wait for the game, lets show them what Bayern is all about!

• He is out for atleast 3 weeks possibly 4, he wont play us. Berbatov is the only viable option for Fergie. So we have that for our side, Manchester has been quite dependent on Rooney lately so they will have to prove they are not a one man team. I think we can stop them again, Berbatov has skill, but I doupt he is a great threat. We must play a defensive game and go for the counter attacks with Ribery and Robben at the flanks. Olic must start up in front with probably Muller (considering Van Gaals way of thinking), then Muller might be substituted for klose and Olic if he fails then Gomez can come in. Then again he could pull what he did at home this 30th. Risking it all and putting as many forwards as he could in the last minutes and it worked.

• i dont agree on the defensive play, we're very good at keeping possesion in midfeild so that would work out well, if we fall back to defend....witch we have never done this season.... we will suffer, by defending well be inviting ManU to attack us constantly especially at old trafford, and thats a big mistake, they are very good at keeping pressure on in the opponents third, it took us a whole 30 minutes to push them out of our half at the start of the game.

im almost certain van gaal is going to play the Gomez Olic combo, hes stuborn llol but ey. hes the coach.

• well we have to retain the ball, dont let Manchester take the advantage. lets remember that we have been working on that, we cant risk by going all the way on the first half. we must make time and then attack, sting were it hurts the most and when they least expect it. besides that thinking of the first game we gave too much space on our flanks, we have to work on that. the return of Golic? I wouldnt be surprised if he did, he is a stubborn man. Olic has to start thats for sure, but Gomez probably will be a sub, he will come in by second half.

• ya retain and defend is a big gap for bayern lol, weve been retaining the ball very very well but our defence ....yup. =)

• Plz Van Gal exclude Mueller from the starting 11 against Schalke and Man U. he is not doing a good job at all. why not play Olic and Gomes in the center, and Ribery Robben in the wings. Mueller is not comparable with Olic and even Gomes. Olic`s goal against Manu was because of Gomes, and u can figure out that Mueller is not doing any thing in the last few games. so plz start either Gomes Olic or klose Olic. and keep robery in the wings. Altintop showed alot in the last game, he should be there also. maybe replace Robben, or Swieni or even one of the strikers in some time of the game.

• Thats completely true, but Van Gaal has played Muller in almost every game. He has even said that Muller will always start in his team, I agree that the kid hasnt done much lately. He is a good player, but he is tired and needs to regain his strength. The reality is that Van Gaal is a stubborn man, he will probably use him at the start and if he notices his mistake then he will play in Gomez or Klose. Olic must start, thats for sure. And Gomex did in fact take the ball to the goal area of Manchester United, then Evra messed up and Olic took advantage. I believe we have to give Gomez a chance, Golic should make a reapperance :)

• Robben was rested for this match (against Schalke), he will most definitely prove his value against Manchester. Robbery is set and ready, Ribery has regained his performance and with Robben they will be hard to stop.

• Manchester lost against Chelsea proving that without Rooney Manchester lacks what it takes. This factor might be determining for our match against them. We took the lead in our league while they lost theirs in their league, so lets keep the hope. We have what it takes to beat Manchester!