Champions League

• So its the big game tomorrow... a very big game indeed. coming so far in this competiton was something not even the best of predictors predicted :P

i think Pranjic should play tomorrow... Altintop is better in Robben's position imo. A lot depends on Schweini tomorrow... if he plays his typical game well we should expect something good... as we all know its Lyon not HANNOVER!!!

And don't think their confidence will be low... Because they are coming from a 2-2 draw against a team that well defeated us... so be careful...

Can't wait for tomorrow!!!

• Inter are beating Barcelona 3 - 1, its a great game. Barcelona scored first, but then Inter tied before the break. Now in just 15 minutes Inter has scored 2 goals, lets see what happens.

• I think Inter can thank Alves for 2 of their 3 goals.. he has played an awful match so far. Im not a fan of the offensive right/left backs, that's why i like that Lahm always plays safety prior to offensive nonsense.

• Inter seemed shaky at the begining of the game, but then proved their quality. As I have said before Barcelona is not unbeatable, quite a number of goals. Now its our turn to show what we got, lets beat Lyon and show the world what Bayern is all about!

• No, Alves did play a horrible match, but the entire team did. I think Inter wins because of Mourinho. He tactically positioned his players to just defend Barcelona from the half way line thats where Xavi and others normally build up plays there. Beside, he used Motta to man mark Messi so that they wont pass the ball to him. He was basically invisible for the entire match who scored 4 crucial goals against Arsenal.

I think Mourinho can knock Barcelona out because Barcelona is stupid enough not to change their strategy when they are leading 1-0. And overtime, I can feel that Inter will win the goals back with their tailor-made strategy

• First and foremost, keep a clean sheet !
    Second: supreme concentration.
    Third: keep the ball and pressure the opposition like in Old Trafford.

I seriously predict a 3-0 win for us.... if things go great then 4-0 is also possible...

Lyon here we come. The final is within touching distance and is awaiting
    for FC Bayern to come there ! :)

Cheers,
    - Sari

• Hope your right Sari, if the team keeps it up with the recent level of performance then we can definitely beat Lyon by more than 2 goals. Lets see what happens, Im already ready with my 2 pack of beers ready to watch the match :) Lets send Lyon back home with a defeat, Go Bayern!

• That's the Spirt Sari and charlievarela. Our fellow fans are excellent and i am sure we will get rewarded for our faith in Bayern. What a way to mark the 110th anniversary by getting to the final. We have to attack like how we did agasint Hannover. Let us enjoy our night at the Allianz Arena.

Hopefuly justice is done cause Lyon having their game postponed next week to prepare for next week's return leg. Let's give them a mountain to climb. ROBBERY combo!!!!!!

• 3 more hours to go!!! Can't wait!!!!! been 9 yrs since i last saw Bayern in the semis!!!! I was a teenager back then. can't wait!!!!!!!!! Feeling so young!!!! Let's go Bayern!!!! Bring us to Madrid!!!!!

• Come one all fans, lets show our team our love and support. Lets have faith that we can go all the way, Go Bayern Munich!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• I cant believe it, red card for Ribery! Damn, now we have only 10 men. I sure hope we can atleast score 1 goal, now things seem almost imposible, but lets not lose faith. We can do it, I sure hope we can score 1 goal or atleast keep a draw.

• Half time, now we have to figure out what to do. We only have 10 men, we must work something out. I would say Muller playing on the left flank were Ribery was and Pranjic be sub for Tymo. Now winning seems quite slim, we must atleast tie this match, but that doesnt mean we should give up. Lets try hard and fight all the way, Bayern style. I hope we can score atleast 1 goal, come on Bayern, lets win this!

• Now its a fair game, 10 men each. We almost scored, Lahm is improving in the right, too bad Muller missed. Come on Bayern, we can win this!!!!

• GOAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ROBBEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    He has done it again, God bless this man, thank you. I knew we could do it, now we have to retain this win and try to score more! Lets have faith my fellow fans, we can go to the final!!!!!

• My God waht a win, it was tough till the end. Lahm was pretty good on the right flank today and Robben was decisive. We are closer to the final now, we got to go to Lyon now and show our quality. Without Ribery I suggest playing Muller on the left flank and playing bothe Gomez and Olic in front. Good game Bayern, we have to play better though in Lyon. Go Bayern Munich!!!!!!!

• :D please please tell more about the game...was in test until 15 minutes ago..or...10.. so i couldnt watch it!!

but im really happy...we got a goal AND NONE counter..which is excellent!

and..well..ribery...it sucks..but what can i say...would have been apocalyptical if robeen would have been expulsed...ribery a shame...but thanks god we are not that ribery dependant..

cant wait to watch the repetition in the meanwhile..plz tell!! :P

• if i was the coach, i wouldn't have put Ribery in the first 11, it was clear that he had a lot tension and frustration, after the scandal in his private life. eve since the begining of the game it could have been clear than he was mad and frustrated.... to bad Franck, cause you play good so far, and to miss the final for a stupid thing like that....... bad ribery bad ribery bad ribery bad ribery bad ribery bad ribery bad ribery

• Amazing game, Lyonm played good, We were able to shake them a couple of times, but misse din the definition. Then Ribery was shown the red card, which was sort of fair, though a yellow would have been enough. Luckily Lyon didnt take advantage and we retained the draw till the end of the first half. Then we substituted Olic for Tymo and later on Gomez came in for Pranjic. Bayern dominated the game, but lacked definitoon until Robben should his value and was able to pass 3 defenders and shoot. The goal was great, Lloris went to the other side and it seemed Muller touches it barely, but the goal was Robben making indeed. Now we have to go to Lyon and show our quality!!!!

• - Robben to the rescue with his third wonder goal of the season.

- It was wastefulness at its best... unfortunately... Mario Gomez should
    not be picked for the world cup and he should be loaned or sold....
    Bayern should have come up with a clear 3-0 or 2-0 at least.

- Ribery was not as serious as his collegues and his carelessness showed
    Just compare the serious attitude of Lahm, Robben and Schweinsteiger,
    with sloppy Frank... he does deserve to play even...

- To me the men of the match where Lahm and Demichelis !
    What an excellent piece of defending from Demichelis :) This is the
    solid rock that I know... the added security at the back... Van Buyten
    was brilliant too and he shut off Lisandro.

* As of Captain Lahm, his display on the right wing is one to remember.
    I mean what more combativity can you ask for from a player....

* Finally, to all those in the administration that think that we don't need
    a center forward..... just review what Gomez has done today and has
    done this season.... wasteful as an amateur.... sell him. again sell him !
    we are in need of a target man up front... Toni is too old and not comming
    back .... I mean any good header of the ball will do .... the way he wasted
    that cross from Robben sounds like he has never played football before
    ever in his life.... Worse even never headed a ball or a cross....

** Despite the wasted 7-8 sure chances I am still confident that we will
    progress to the final :)

- Sari

PS: Don't be shocked if this was Ribery's last game in a Bayern uniform.
    He has asked for trouble... dangling himself for more than a year on the
    transfer market soap operas ..... if Chelsea pay well , let him burry himself
    like Ballack did at Stamford bridge !! ha !