Champions League

• Cheap French, thats how much they want the final, the whole federation prepared this. Its cheap, unfair and pathetic if you ask me. Lyon are looking for any advantage, lets kick their ass and show them that Bayern is the best!

• I hope that we should take Badstuber away from the starting linup against Lyon even if Van Buyten is injuried

• seriously? Like I understand he played horribly, but taking him off. Maybe your right, but will Van Gaal even consider playing Tymo as CB. I know he has done it before, but Van Gaal is a stubborn man and he will probably stick with Badstuber. Though I think Tymo would be interesting, why not give it chance to strat, if he seems shaky then we play Badstuber. Maybe go like this:

Butt

Lahm - Demichelis - Tymo* - Contento

Robben - Van Bommel - Schweinsteiger - Muller

Gomez - Olic

*If Van Buyten is out (hopefully not)

• I guess both Demichelis and Tymoshchuk would interchange position, but otherwise, the formation looks reasonable. I might even consider putting Klose ahead of Gomez as he is picking up his form and also Klose actually scored two goals against Lyon last season

• Not a bad idea at all, Klose could start. We must aim for a win, but a draw will do. And we can always bring in Gomez by minute 55th if Klose fails to deliver, I rather play Olic the whole 90 minutes. Hopefully Van Buyten will be good to play because the performance given by our defence in the first leg match against Lyon was great. It be a shame if we couldnt repeat that, but lets see what will happen and what will Van Gaal decide.

• you know sth....Bayern is now called in Chile "El equipo con garra" ahahah..its like... "the corageous team" of the CL

many people here that dislike barcelona and inter want Bayern to win...mainly becuz it would be epic...and i cant agree more with that people...i mean..would be almost a movie material final!!

lets hope we focus and WIN to the french

and about ribery...im sorry...hes a good player..excellent...but he isnt focused here anymore!..or at least thats what looks like... he should be... since we are in al the cups we can play for..and in a good position... he should be doing just what his collegues do...giving their best, battle for wins...since we clearly dont have a solid strategy :P

PS

uuuh guys... ure really adorable for trying to convince carol..but its useless... let her be..

and btw..thanks for the comments of the game...i could watch it and i AGREE with all of u who said we made a recesion with the amount of goals wasted...

and as my bf would say "tooold u so... gomez is useless"
    :P

• So now we have to huge injury blows, both our CBs are injured! Demichelis and Van Buyten might both miss the match against LYon, the worst that could happen, has happened. I sure hope we can beat them, Badstuber and Tymo will have to take those positions. Theres a chance one of them might be available, but nothing is sure (if thats so then I would prefer Van Buyten rather than Demichelis).

“Both players getting injured today is a drama,” declared Bayern boss Louis van Gaal after the match at Borussia Park. “I hope at least one of them recovers fitness before Tuesday,” the 58-year-old commented.

“I could hardly walk after taking the knock on the calf, and it’s worse now. We’ll have it looked at, but I’m a bit concerned it might not be better in time for Tuesday,” said the centre-back, limping from the dressing room with a look of pain on his face. Anatoliy Tymoshchuk replaced Van Buyten as a makeshift defender.

Demichelis tweaked a calf muscle in the first period and was replaced by Diego Contento at half-time.

http://www.fcbayern.t-home.de/…bfbcf523eafe4a751afb883a8

• A bad winter transfer? Will that come back to hurt us?

Even both Nerlinger and Van Gaal see the weakness in depth in central defense, they didnt buy any defender and in fact, they let go of both Ottl, Breno and Braafheid.

I am not sure if Van Buyten will be ready in time as he is unable to run or walk out of the pitch against Gladbach. Demichelis should be more ready in time. If Van Buyten is out, I would prefer us playing Tymoshchuk in his role than starting up with the inexperience Badstuber

• Tymo would be the wise choice, but will Van Gaal play him? Demichelis is the more likely to play, thats true, but a real shame to loss Van Buytenfor such an important match. Mistakes were done, theres no doubt about that and now we have to pay for them, the best thing we can do is just try our best. Lets go to Lyon for the win, lets play good football and do our best!

• I am not sure if Van Gaal will play him or not, but Tymoshchuk is totally fit as he hasnt been playing many matches in 2nd half of the season. Van Gaal can pull off some crazy subsitution and hopefully, he is brave enough to use experience players too, as he has demostrated that he is brave enough to trust young players in big matches this season

• Lets hope so, Tymo is ready and fit. Hopefully Van Gaal will listen and take the risk. Badstuber has been to shaky and we cant depend on him, experience is what we need in defence.

• Especially with a 1-0 win at home result, we need a stable and reliable defence to go against Lyon where they have rest and watch our video for days

• They have the advantage, but we were able to beat the odds with Manchester and we can beat Lyon. Our defence must be in top form and prepare for the game, Tymo should practice playing in the CB position during these next days. The team has to score in order to be safe, but have to be carefull and not allow Lyon to score.

• I always trust that Bayern can score at least an away goal. Hopefully, we can keep it tight at the back with Van Bommel coming back. But I think it is actually quite reasonable to put Tymoshchuk on Van Buyten's spot as he is actually the best "tackler" in the team said by Van Gaal.

• We always score an away goal, we can do it again. I am there with u bbjtin, Tymo should replace Van Buyten. We have to keep ot tight on the back and close down spaces. The squad has to be mentally and physically ready for this and Tymo has a lot to offer, he is fit and ready. With Van Bommel and Schweinsteiger both in the midfield we can retain possesion and protect the back. Bayern will go to Lyon to win, we will fight till the end and wont give up. Give up is something that Bayern doesnt know and that we fans must not allow, not like some who constantly doubt the team and say things like we are DOOMED. Lets have faith in our team and believe that we can go very far.

• Boumsong was never a worldclass central defender, but hopefully, he doesnt just turn up against us. Seems like he turns a bit better in Lyon.

Cris is the captain of Lyon and he is a major player for Lyon so hopefully, he cant play as our central defenders are out of form too

• True, luck has to be in our side this time. We cant count with atleast one of our CBs and Ribery so the scale should be the same for Lyon without Toulalan and Cris. We got to score an away goal, if we do that we will go to Madrid!