Champions League

• I think Ribery deserves to play in the final. Personally, I even doubt if Ribery should be given a straight red at Lyon's half even though his attack on Lopez is quite aggressive. But I personally dont think that it will be more than 1 match ban

• I agree, if u watch the replay u can notice this. There was no "assault" as Uefa says. Anyways the team is against this ruling and we will appeal the decision, anyone can think what they want, but the Bayern family is against this decision. We as fans cant accept such a ruling, Ribery hasnt played much this season, he has been injured, he hasnt made up his mind if staying or not, the sex scandal, all that is true, but he is part of Bayern. Lets not forget all that he has done for Bayern, if the team doesnt give thier back to him then we shouldnt neither. Hopefully the ruling will be changed, Ribery deserves to play the final.

• why dont u all pay attention in barça inter game?
    motta just has been sent out ..he punched sergio

and they are 0:0...with all inter defending and here they go again..

• Actually I am watching the game at the same time :) I just think that Inter will be the one who plays us. Until now I think Im right, I rather go against Inter because I think we can deal with them better. Inter have some things in common with us, they can hold on with 10 men. They close down the spaces very well and count with Lucio (why did we let him go!!!!) and Julio Cesar. Its going to be quite a reunion for Lucio and Bayern, I regret the way we let him go, he deserved to be treted with more respect.

• wow wow wow wow wow wow inters defence is amazing 9.99 across the table this game has no goals but it has me pumped up

• yep...all the team is defending...of course its even better :D cmon i count 7 guys there...

well..inter will be

i wouldnt be so relaxed like yeah...inter...thanks god...theire a good team.. really well organised...and ratty like...like all italian teams..that sitck their shoes to their half to defend an are machines using the counters

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAL BARÇA

hahaha anyway..inter will be

• It will be Inter, I think we can beat them. We can play better against Inter, this will be quite a reunion, Lucio and Mourinho. Looking forward for the game, Bayern is the best! Lets go Bayern!!!!

• <span style="font-weight:bold; font-style:italic">Zitat:</span><br><span style="font-style:italic">bbjtin, i'm always open for a bet: i'll say at least 5 season, no champions league for us.... </span><br>-------------------------------------------------------

5 seasons Geoldes??? Glad to see your wrong, I guess u owe some money to bbjtin. Maybe next time u will believe in ur team instead of constantly doubting it, it be nice to see u support the team for a change.

• We have to demonstrate our passion, desire, determination and faith. Van Gaal knows Mourinhos style and our wingers can beat Inters defenders. Lets win the CL, this is pur year! Just hope that some so called "fans" dont doubt Bayern and instead of assuming we will lose they show support for their team. We as fans have to show our eternal support for our team, a real fan will not just simply say we are DOOMED and that we will definitely lose

Definition of a Fan:

a devotee, enthusiast

• Now lets focus on the Bundesliga, w ehave to beat Bochum and Hertha. Once we win the Bundesliga and DFB Cup we can go for the CL, this is our year Bayern!

• Inter play anti-football, boring, dirty horrible anti-football. That display last night just made me lothe them even more. Tactically they did well but I can see it being a similar game in the final. 8-)

• Thats true, their kind of playing is dull and without creativity. The final will probably like that, the good thing is that we can break their defence. Its going to be a great game for Bayern to show that we can beat anyone, even stiff anti-football teams like Inter :)

• I can appreciate why they are tactfully set out this way but for the fans it's so bad to watch. I don't like Mourinhio, I don't like the Italian style of play & I hate teams who set out to destroy rather than create.

• Theres no creativity at all, its just plain defensive play. I honestly dislike Serie A, Italian football is just not for me. Wheres the excitement, the playing, the passion? Theres none, its just a job for the players, its not like the Bundesliga, full of passion.