Champions League

• We have plenty of time to prepare, after the DFB Cup (15th of May) we have a week to prepare for Inter. Who will replace Motta, Stankovic perhaps?

• I agree with charlievarela that we must support Bayern Munich and not lower our chances!!!

But Gelodes is just stating the danger the Mourhino poses. I am glad that Van Gaal is our coach. While Bayern plays attacking football, scoring goals and will not sit back on a lead, Mourhino does the opp. His team will play dirty and do anything to get the win. Mourhino does not care what happens as long as he wins. I admire his vision but dislike his style!!!

Gelodes is just pointing out this. We need to get behind our team and not bicker among ourselves, guys. Our team is on the brink of greatness. Although we know the danger of Bochum, Hertha Berlin, Werder Bremen and Inter Milan, who stand in our way, i have faith that we can do it. We show respect to others. While we are favs in the domestic front, we are the underdogs in the CL final and i like to keep it that way cuase i hope we can surprise them. It is Mourhino's team that will be pressured to win the CL title and Inter fans will be wanting Bayern's blood.

While we should respect our rivals, we must have faith in our team. Let us hope that this May will be remembered forever in Bayern's history as the month that we conquered the terble!!!! Go Bayern

• Well said sivaram, GO BAYERN!!!! We are winning Bochum 2-0 :)

geoldes : Come on man move on, Im an kids english teacher too so let me know if u need classes :)

This is going to be a great month and season for BAYERN!!!

• * Here is my prediction for the score in madrid for the CL Final !

Remember Sari told you ;))

Bayern will win 3-1..... because as soon as the Inter defense will collapse
    they will start attacking reletlesly (i know Mourinho) and that will give Bayern more chances to hit them on the counter.... they will score a consolation goal possibly.... because we cannot keep a clean sheet :)

Remember me Sari ..... 3-1 win for FC Bayern ;)

• Hope ur right Sari, uve been right plenty of times :) If Inters defence collapses then without a doubt we will score, though I must admit that our defence has improved recently. I see them more focused and Contento as our new LB has done wonders for the team. Badstuber is good, but hes real position is CB were he does a great job. GO BAYERN!!!!!!!

• sivaram

thats exactly what i think and i fear..how dirty they may get..thats the deal

@sari...
    noooooooooo dont make so early predictions...make it with only 2 days of anticipation...not so early plz!!

:-S

• We msut give it our all and break their defence. The times Inter has lost in the Serie A (Sampdoria 1-0, Juventus 2-1, Catania 3-1, Roma 2-1) their defence was cracked, mostly by the wingers. We have great wingers in our squad and hopefully if Ribery does play (Appeal veredict May 5) we will have a great attack. Lets hope for the best and support our team :) We have the chance to win and we will take it!

• <span style="font-weight:bold; font-style:italic">Zitat:</span><br><span style="font-style:italic">We msut give it our all and break their defence. The times Inter has lost in the Serie A (Sampdoria 1-0, Juventus 2-1, Catania 3-1, Roma 2-1) their defence was cracked, mostly by the wingers. We have great wingers in our squad and hopefully if Ribery does play (Appeal veredict May 5) we will have a great attack. Lets hope for the best and support our team Smile We have the chance to win and we will take it! </span><br>-------------------------------------------------------

Juventus don't have any wingers then play 4312 with 3 CM :)

Anyway I think fcb will win either by a goal eg 1-0 2-1 in 90 mins or a robben winner in extra time :D

• Thats the meaning of attacked mostly by the wingers, meaning not all the time :P Anyhow interesting prediction, could happen, but I hope we crack their defence before. I honestly think we can, when it comes to speed and ball posession we can beat Inter. I understand a lot of people give them credit for beating Barcelon, its true they did a good job, but lets understand that Barcelona was not playing horribly in the 2nd leg and on the first Inter was patient and took advantage of Barcelonas attack by playing a very very defensive game. As I said before its a fair game, no favorites, no underdogs, just 2 great teams.

• We need to be smart against Inter as they are very smart in terms of using their strategy. We need to be more tactic against them. I guess we should defend high but at the same time, we shouldnt give Eto and Milto too much space up front as we all know that they can outpace our defense anytime. So we need to take that first goal and also explose their weakness like the slow pace of both Lucio and Samuel. If we can score the first goal, we could play counter attack and Inter isnt good at attacking opponents in Europe

• Ball posession is key, we need to frustrate Inter and go for that first goal. Then as you say bbjtin play counter attacks, with our speed I think we can crack their defence. Van Gaal must prepare wisely and the team has to be at top form. We could consider resting some key players against Hertha, considering that the tittle is already ours.

• Anyone know Van Buyten's status? Will he be available for the CL final. Seems as though he was limping pretty badly when he came off at the half in Lyon. Contento has played admirably and Badstuber is a good young talent, but I worry about not having experienced players in defence against Inter's strong counter attacks. Sjneider at Eto both have pace and can stretch a defence thin. I feel Bayern must dominate possession and strike fast. I do not think one goal will be enough against Inter. Better watch out for Maicon as well coming up from the back.

• Van Buyten will probably be fit for the match, what he needs is rest. What is important is to score that first goal and force Inter to attack, Inter plays a defensive game and when it comes to speed we are faster. Once they focus on attacking, trying to score the equaliser, we can catch them off guard and score again. 19 more days to go :)

• Hello Friends!!!!

Me too got drunk, i think i drank more than charlievarela while celebrating Bayern's title win this season!!!! It is so sweet esp beating Magath's team to the take the title. He got one past us last season but not this time!!!!

Great scenes at the stadium when Butt joined the crowd to start the celebrations. I toasted that scene!!!!

Anyway back to the Champions league, as pointed out in the earlier post, i am also concerned about Van Buyten's match fitness on that day. Eto is very dangerous, he already scored in 2 champions leauge finals that he played and won the cup on both occasions as well and agree with the threat that Maicon poses, so it is important that we must have Contento to play in the left back role to contain him and Badstubber to play only as CB if needed.

But we can do it!!! This is the title that we crave the most among the treble!!!

I hope Muller gets to score in the CL Final!!! His hatrick is well deserved and long overdue. Bayern have worked so hard and played well to get to the final.
    Most importantly we have to stop Mourhino's ego from bigger and let him experience what is like to lose a Champions League final. We can do it folks. I can't wait for May 22nd!!!!!

• Nice sivaram, more beers than me? Not sure if thast possible :D One day we should have a beer :) Glad to hear u had a great time, I also had a fantastic celebration with my girlfiend and some friends.

I think Van Buyten will be fit, if we rest him against Hertha and possibly Bremen. And with Contento thats a definite must, he has been playing great, so good that I think we should keep him as our permanent LB. If Van Buyten is not fit Badstuber can come in, as a CB he is great, he played quite good against Lyon.

I think Muller can score, he has a lot of potential. Its going to be quite a final!!! Go Bayern!

• Both Olic and Mueller are fit and we should start for us in the final for now. Hopefully, nothing will happen to either player. Beside, a fit squad is what we needed ahead of Inter's crucial match in 20 days or so

• Lets just hope that indeed, injuries can bring a team down. It has happened to all and we must avoid this. So we should rest Robben and Van Buyten in the last Bundesliga fixture, let Altintop and Badstuber start.

• Luckily, we are able to get through those crucial stage without serious injuries, so I think we can be 100% fit against Inter.