Champions League

• you showed plenty of faith and it brought "very far". I told you some time ago, 5 years will pass before we'll win a Champions league season, and they will :P i told you not so far ago that mourinho is the main danger and you starting with all the nonsenses of me having him as an idol...
    so sorry for not sharing your pathetic enthuziasm following the next season since we won't even know who will stay and who will go, and how will the team show like next year...

• i am still glad, i am not pointing fingers at anyone...... with this squad that we have i didnt think we would get to the last 16, let alone the final. we lost tonight, but we lost against the better team in the uefa champions league this year. i am proud of my club, i am proud of the guys, and i am proud of myself for loving this here team. now we see where we stand, and i hope the board of directors will see what players we need, and we need 2 world class players............. i love you fc bayern munchen. i love you with all my heart.

• i think we don't need any chages, probably a Vidic wud be great but it was a great seaon, we got two titles, we got Bundesliga back, Ribery is with us, we now hav Robben and Van Gaal, next season will hopefully be good too!!!

• Tonight was...what can i say...already a gift..take it as that, i
    admit i was pissed all first half becuz we were playing too slow for an extremely well organised defense, and becuz robben and lahm were the olny ones doign sth but ended in nothing..but then i took it as a gift we were in final already
    our campaing in CL was full of last minute miracles, of blind referees...was quite a fighter campaing..but not sth you may call quality
    already getting into a final with a new coach is a complete success..so

VIVA VIVA FC BAYERN!!

the new era beggins

as for the game itself

defense..do i need to say sth?? better : go to my previous posts about this "issue"

our centrals sucked badly...teudaz mostly and demichelis more hahahah

hmmm..our youth...heeeey muller was quite good a billion times better than gomez, klose and olic (who was trapped by lucio)

hmm...robben outstanding...Lahm...:)
    Butt made nice savings
    Van bommel...was banned by a good referee..but he couldnt be more loose in midfield to do sth else
    Schweinsteiger..too calmed..too slow today
    Altintop...i was sure he had the goal key...but anyway

Dont care.. this is a new beggining...we have lots of things to improve yet..but it seems at elast we have the man to make it happen

• Well, this comes from very, very disappointed man, but hey c’mon ball control for Bayern 65% vs. 35%, (must be some kind of world record in CL history for winning team to have so diminutive ball control) I mean, I hate inter, I hate that neo catenaccio, or whatever is that opportunistic shit football Inter is playing. And yes, our defense cannot work independently, but we know it, where were defending midfielders when Milito did his first? And now all the press is again telling what a genius Mourinho is! BAYERN FOR EVER!!

• First I echo my fellow Wisita, tonight was a gift anyways.
    We played well. All the players played well. But we were undecisive in many aspects.

It is a run to the final to remember.
    Danke Players, Coaches and Administration.

BUILD on this great achivement. Try to come back here in the next 2 years....
    Bayern doesn't need to sell anyone.... On the contrary we lack depth,
    we need reinforcements (about five) in every sector of the field.

It was just not our day... unfortunately... but that is our destiny.

I am off now for the summer break, in hope that we will make an even
    better 2010-2011 season.

Regards to all my friends here.
    - Sari E.J.

" FC Bayern fan since 1981 and will always will be, FOREVER ! "

• <span style="font-weight:bold; font-style:italic">Zitat:</span><br><span style="font-style:italic">you showed plenty of faith and it brought "very far". I told you some time ago, 5 years will pass before we'll win a Champions league season, and they will i told you not so far ago that mourinho is the main danger and you starting with all the nonsenses of me having him as an idol...
    so sorry for not sharing your pathetic enthuziasm following the next season since we won't even know who will stay and who will go, and how will the team show like next year... </span><br>-------------------------------------------------------

Look kid I really dont care what u have to say, u probably have ur reasons to be such a pesimistic f***. My faith and all fans faith have given us a great season, so what we didnt win the CL, doesnt mean we will have to wait 5 years to win it. And Im sorry I dont share ur over pesimistc attitude, u have a lot of resentment, I hope u find peace because in life such attitude wont take u that far...

Please take the example of all the other fans and hope for a better season were we will reach the final, theres no reason to doubt our team, 5 years is just too much we have done it once we can do it again.

• okay kid....i'm so glad your faith made Obrejo not see the offside goal that qualified us and not fiorentina, and that your faith made olic and robben score against utd states and not their individual genious and the unexperienced rafael's fouls....
    bayern had 3 good moments as a team in champions league this season: against juventus, and against lyon; the other games we were a bit lucky, and had the right mens at the right time, in the right situation...

Nevertheless what's most important from this season is the potential we show as a team, that with few improvements and much much more hard work can get us in another final, one that we will be prepared to win...
    anyone who doesn't see that this year was the best opportunity and that we had an easy track to follow to the final is a bit dizzy....

• nobody is having any fight, we just have communication issues, since the english spoken here is understood differently in Peru....
    don't know why though, cause the rest of the americans: those that came from USA , Mexic and especially Chile, do not seem to suffer from the same thing....

• Have I ever said my faith did all that, put ur feelings aside kid and realize that ur speaking nonsense.

U siad 5 years and I say that thats over pesimistic, we had a great chance this season, but whats the point of thinking on what is done. We must focus on the future and see it with hope, we have a great team that can go very far. We must show faith and support for our team, 5 years is just too much.

• <span style="font-weight:bold; font-style:italic">Zitat:</span><br><span style="font-style:italic">nobody is having any fight, we just have communication issues, since the english spoken here is understood differently in Peru....
    don't know why though, cause the rest of the americans: those that came from USA , Mexic and especially Chile, do not seem to suffer from the same thing.... </span><br>-------------------------------------------------------

Now thats offensive, I am an part time english teacher for children, I studied in the best American school in all South America (Roosevelt), I libe plenty of years in the US. If u have a problem with my people well u can go f*** urself, as I have said if u have a problem with me send me a PRIVATE MESSAGE.

Dont understand why u keep with this nonsense, PRIVATE MESSAGE, dont annoy other fans with ur problems.

• Hopefully I will live 5 years? Look kid have something to say to me then PRIVATE MESSAGE IT TO ME. Stop annoying other people with this, I honestly apologize to all fans for this nonsense and what to say that I have insisted for this individual to PM me for a long time, but he seems quite persistent to annoy others.

• Coming slowly into my senses I want to thank my fellow fans for excellent season with you, and the team for the excellent performance. Let’s hope, that Bayern management has wisdom in the transfer market. We are the supporters of the best club in the world, so ultimately we are always winners.

• i'm not annoying anyone, i don't know why you get so...touchy everytime i present you how things are...teaching english for kids is what a highschool graduate here can easily do...living in the US for decades won't make you understand english better(note that i said understand, and not speak), but an intensive course of english, and a cambridge diploma will help you with that...
    Finaly, i have no problem, what so ever, with your people, but since you seem to be the only peruvian here, and seem to be the only binder between Bayern and Peru, and also representative for the majority of your people: i assume you're part of the middle class, with a bachelor degree at least ,if not even a master degree, in some field, and that have interests in various fields and respect his people's traditions and customs, since you seem to be a religious person, and a good christian;
    that's why i can see the peruvian people through you...

• dont care what u have to say, u dont even know me, ignore.

Anyways guys its a shame of today, but we must not lose hope. Its been a great season, without a doubt and I have faith we will reach the final once again :)