Champions League

• Bayern Munich vs Marseille 2-0 (Full time)

Bayern completely dominated the match and Neuer, Badstuber, Alaba, Ribery, Kroos and Olic are superb. I want to compliment both Badstuber and Alaba as they have been a star recently for Bayern especially when Alaba plays as a left defender. His confidence is growing by daily.

Next match, we will be up against Real Madrid. To me, this is more like a final for us as I know that if we get into the final at home court, we would be at an advantage even against Barcelona.

• agree with you about the madrid game being tough as a final. For that we will certainly need to improve somethings related to our defense that i could see against OM. we left too much gaps and didnt pay much attention on some crucial players that could have done definitive-goal plays, Marseille were really in a weak form, thats why it didnt made such a big chaos, but still they got too many chances.. there's needed some order down there in that specific things.. though i doubt J.H would leave careless our defense considering is Real Madrid against us...

• In this form and with every player fit, Bayern is probably able to beat Real Madrid at home although the away match would be tricky. But for now, we need every players especially Robben, Mueller, Gomez and Ribery fit to face Dortmund and Real Madrid. Either player injuried would kill our chance against any opponent

• Bayern Munich vs Real Madrid (Preview)

This is probably the biggest so far this season as we all know that to eliminate Real Madrid, we need a great home record to go into the 2nd leg. I mean I hope Real Madrid wont be able to take advantage of our defence and score 1-2 against them would be perfect. I hope we can get a 2-0 but again any result is possible

• SUPER game from bayern !! must say what a great game all bayern players made...especially gustavo & alaba...truly promising players :D ...refereeing could have been better today also...marcelo deserved a red card for that foul on muller at the end...and coentrao should have been expelled too, that foul on robben deserved a yellow card at the beginning..

• As I have said, Alaba has been playing really well as left defender in the past month or so and could be eventually be our solution for the left defender spot. I think Ribery, Lahm, Kroos and Gustavo all played well. Our weakness link is still Boateng and Badstuber, although both have potential to become great defender, but they are yet to become

• The best players against Madrid were: Ribery, Alaba, Lahm & Gomez. i disagree with those saying that Badstuber is not playing well, he is most of the times even covering for Boating when he is CB. Boating fits perfectly as RB not CB! if he goes forward, he is very very late in coming back and Badstuber is covering his vacancy.
    The next game in Madrid will be hell of a game, hopefully a hell for Madrid and Morinho. Hyenckes made a great great job yesterday, and i hope our players go there full of confident and play to win! every body realized that Madrid is just a team like every other team, and they have nothing significant to show!
    AM SO PROUD OF U BAYERN!

• Great Performance by Bayern, bad refeering in favour of Real.

Even If Bayern is knocked out by Real at the Bernabu, they taught both Moruniho & Real a good lesson they will never forget.

• Bayern now has an equal chance of going through to the final entering into the second match, although Real Madrid holds the home advantage. I hope Bayern can still score 1-2 goals and that will make Real Madrid hard to come back

• The problem we have 7 players if they get another yellow card in Real match, they will miss the final.

Alba
    Gustavo
    Lahm
    Boateng
    Badstuber
    Muller
    Kroos

Our whole backline defenders might be suspended if they got a yellow card.

• Older members will probably remeber me, I'm not into forums for a long time since my job leaves me little time for that but this is special occassion.
    Well done Bayern for reaching the CL Final! After 11 years of waiting, I hope this year Bayern will bring the trophy home(or just keep it from going away from Munich xD).

• Well done boys!!! Very Good !!!! but not still excellent.. :| We missed 2 penalties!!!
    Now if there its said, if Ronaldo can miss, if Kaka can miss, then whats so wrong with Lahm and Kroos?
    But the fact is the shot by Lahm was really an easy one to stop.. and I know our players are far better than many other highly paid footballers in the world.. (not to forget the EURO '12 ahead).
    From now on its all about final match and Chelsea will be there as our opponent. and to tell the truth Chelsea can be really threatening with Drogba and Torres.. and ofcourse we cannot forget its heart-> Lampard..
    The venue may be our home ground but a final match can never be an easy one.. everyone gives more than 100% in finals.. so we also have to..!!
    Alaba won't be playing at final.. so will not Badstuber too.. well, I'm not worried about Badstuber but Alaba not playing really making me worried..
    anyways, we must not commit any mistake in final.. because final is not the game to make mistakes..
    well, we are with you boys always and forever.. All the best !!! Mia San Mia !!

• i wont base my argument on how bayern played on the pnealties.. that would be unfair for our guys!! they played an awesome game and we deserved to win., before the extra time Real looked lost and weak, still we lost many chances, but hell, there were some ocassions in which you could see Kroos, going across madrid's defense like a tractor hahahah
    was a well deserved victory, besides.. our Neuer is an excellent GK!! :) simply awesome!

[Blocked Image: https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/544875_447281308621899_141973839152649_1949742_1893783807_n.jpg]

FINALE DAHOAM!!!!!

• Grande Bayern!!

English Communtators including Zenden & Haregraves have said that the Better team in both matches qualifed to the final.

The suspensed players are big blow (Alba was very good with his cool execusion of the penatly kick) & Gustavo hard wark on medfield in stopping Madrid threat.

We need to prepare our bench by making them play in reamining bundesliga matches specially (Olic, Tymo & Petersen & Usami).

I suggest playing them in the DFP Cup. Most of the times we reach the final in this cup but never the Champion league.

• Personally, I believe Bayern played better than Real in both matches and deserve to go through. After this match, Neuer makes his name outside of Germany and becomes one of the best goalkeepers in the world, if not the best! So it means that even paying higher price, quality is what matters. It is no point of signing Usami, Petersen, Pranjic, etc... I hope our new signings Dante and Shaqiri arent one of those.

Bayern will have a slight advantage in the final as we are playing at home, however, without Badstuber, Alaba, and Gustavo. Bayern will force to attack as our defensive backup isnt a lot. Probably Van Buyten, Contento and Tymoshchuk would play in the final! Chelsea has enough quality in the bench to cover the suspended players although they are relatively older players but Drogba has shown both legs against Barcelona that old quality player doesnt mean that he cant play some worldclass matches once in a while