Bundesliga 2011-'12

• Someone who got injured but performed very well is just something you would throw in the garbage. We could also NOT consider that, nice fan are you 8-)

• Wait a minute... Are we selling Olic?? Hey, that's not a good idea...

I believe he still can perform well... as he did in 2010..
    Just needs some time... We've got an entire month before the kick-off of the Bundesliga 2011-12.

• Olic did really well for us last season, however, after his long injury and with his age considering, Olic might lose some of his speed which makes him very dangerous up front

• Hope Olic will make it this season too....

We should encourage him... :D

I think he'll do it.... well, let's see.......... the time will tell....

• I think Olic will be a value player for us, but dont expect too much from him as he is never a high profile striker who can score 20 goals a season.

• Dont want to say I have said it, but Heynckes said that he would use Kroos as an attacking midfielder or a left winger and not as a holding central midfielder. Luckily, we are putting Kroos to good use

• As for our midfield line-up.. we have Schweini and Tymo/Gustavo...

well, we have Schweini as a standard holding midfielder... but neither of Tymo or Gustavo is so good as a creative midfielder against the top most teams of the world..

so, we need a world class creative midfielder now.

As for the upfront/wing, we are somewhat strong... but still need a excellent winger with experience..

But this needs money... of course huge amount of money...

If we always want to sign a player for cheap, I think we cannot then sign a world class transfer to Bayern..

• By looking at Bayern vs Trentino (Friendly), some of our current players actually did improve from last season. I dont know if this is because of the level of our opponents or because of our new coach, Heynckes.
    Schweinsteiger and Lahm looked more lively than last season. Tymoshchuk played really well in central midfield compared to being a central defender. Peterson gave me a great impression from his passes with Ribery as well as his volley shot. On the other hand, central defense still shows a bit of weakness.

• Like I said before, we have Petersen... we shouldn't forget him..
    ;-)
    He's indeed quite an impressive player... and I still believe that he can become world class... well, the time will tell.. ;-)

• Seems like Heynckes is willing to use Peterson as Gomez's backup and Olic as Robben's backup, at least from the friendly match

• Hey Olic should play as a back up for Ribéry... not as a right winger but as a left winger... ??

• I guess Heynckes love to continue Van Gaal's tactic of playing left footed players as left winger

• That's not just Van Gaals tactic:
    Ronaldo on the left and Di Maria on the right in Madrid
    Villa on the left in Barcelona
    Maxi Rodriguez on the left in Liverpool
    Eomer on the left in the battle for Minas Tirith

• Exactly. Therefore, Bayern/Heynckes probably is keen to put Olic as Robben's backup and Alaba as Ribery's backup

• watched the game against Qatar today and saw some good quality, lahm back to his position which showed some attacking skills again ribery looks like he s getting to his GREAT old days, robben`s like he never finished training, petersen also is showing he s great !!

finally i was very pleased to see Olic playing again :D he`s one of the most humble players here and always running for the ball, lets hope all of our attackers get much playing time

• But again, our central defense has shown some weakness so thats where we will sign at least another player. In addition, I think we need someone heavy to partner up with Schweinsteiger. But again, it would be quite difficult to sign Vidal this season as Leverkusen is unwilling to part with him

• agree with you bbjtin, but in these times we cant assess the players as they have been doing some heavy training and its still early times, saw a good rafinha which i think will help us a lot this upcoming season saw him more than once running wide upfron for robben :D

for a partner for schweini i think we dont have a chance for vidal this year, now its either we go with tymoschuk / gustavo / kroos or we try getting other players, saw today that diarra wasnt included in real madrid`s squad for their training camp in LA, i think this could be a good addition to our midfield

• I think we have no choice on Vidal this season, and hope that he doesnt transfer to other teams for next season. Otherwise, he probably will never come to Bayern until later stage in his career.

From the friendly matches, looks like so far, Neuer, Rafinha and Peterson are great addition, but again, performance shouldnt never be judged during friendlies.