Bundesliga 2011-'12

• I think Rafinha and Lahm are very good dribblers at the their own flank. However, it is not just about dribbling. Ribery and Robben has the experience and the class to make the difference in big games. Usami can dribble but again, he probably wont get to the level of Ribery/Robben any time soon, but he does have the potential to be there in about five years.

• yes... Lahm has always been a very nice dribbler and attacking defender...

Well, Rafinha is a good one but still needs to improve... ;-)

• I think both Rafinha and Lahm are great judging from their German Cup match. But the concern are Badstuber and Gustavo's position and lack of backup coverage for either Ribery or Robben. Kroos is too inconsistent, Alaba isnt at the same level as Ribery.

• Bayern vs Gladbach 0-0 (Half time)

Gladbach did very well defensively and allowed vy little space for Bayern's players. Again, Bayern needs to crack down defensive teams like Gladbach because within Bundesilga, most of the teams will play like Gladbach against Bayern.

The main problem for Bayern's system right now is that opponent provides very little space for Bayern's offensive players and normally, it will only be Gomez, Robben, Mueller, Kroos/Ribery and another defensive winger, Lahm or Rafinha in the attacking territory. But with 10 men at the back, it will be extremely difficult for 5 players to break down 10 men's defensive zoon defending. There are only three ways that Bayern can break down. First, is to forgive a defensive midfielder for another striker against weaker opponents that parked their bus in their own penalty box. Secondly, is tried to encourage either Gustavo or Schweinsteiger to push forward, so that we would have more options in the penalty box. Lastly, Bayern needs to sign more tactical players. Only Robben and Ribery are dribble type players. Without these players, Bayern's players can only pass the ball from right to left and back. We are lacking players who can open spaces for other players.

• stupid game today :( and even more stupid goal conceded.... our opponents did nothing all game just defended >:-| total crap of a match today especially by muller, robben wasnt that good either and gustavo conceding stupid fouls...kroos played like his old type of games which mean NOTHING !! thought this would be an easy win for us today... there will be problems if bayern are going to play like this !! practically NOTHING done in attack

• Bayern vs Gladbach 0-1 (Full time)

Although I wouldnt guess Bayern will be losing to Gladbach at home, I would have picked 0-0 if any of us saw the first half. As I have again predicted Bayern's attack system is stuck when opponents are jammed pack at the back.

One mistake by Boateng and Neuer, Gladbach deserves to win although they hardly had another chance during the entire 90mins. If we lose against Gladbach, most of the players are playing below their par. On the other hand, Gustavo played one of his best matches in Bayern's shirt. In addition, Rafinha has shown his class as right defender. On top of that, I also want to praise Badstuber for his committment.

On the negative side, although mistake was made between Boateng and Neuer. Our worst player on the pitch, I would go for Kroos. No dangerous through pass, no speed and no communication with any player except a few off target shots.

• worst player on the pitch goes for kroos and 2nd place for muller today... sad to say this but he looked very slow today apart from the first minutes of the game...lets hope we play better in the coming days !!

• i think if robben and ribery dont play bayern get a bit SLOW in attacking... so lets hope both are FULLY fit, and boateng doesnt have anything serious !!

• I think Boateng is solid today although he committed a stupid mistake and Neuer was slow off the line. Other than that, both players have been solid. However, we didnt create a single clear chance despite Gomez messed up one of that in the first half. All our chances have to come under crosses and it would be very easy for opponent to defend that way

• It was the worst performance I have ever seen in my life...

Very very low standard of playing.. :(:(

• i hope the players don't get hysterical, next game is a tough one, Wolfsburg have started well and its a game against McGath away from home. we only need one change, i.e Ribery for Kroos and if Boateng's injury is serious we'll need to put Tymo in place of him!

• The lack of steadiness again!!!!!

So many missed-passes and so many mistakes!!!
    Totally embarrassed I am.. :(:(

• There's a proverb-> Morning shows the day..

I hope today's match will not affect on the rest of the season.. ?? ??

• Tymo always proved to be better than Kroos..

So far as I can remember Kroos proved himself to be of no use to the level that Bayern is supposed to play.... :x :x

• As I have said even after a 3-0 win during the cup match, Bayern should risk a bit and pick up the pace. Otherwise, it would be difficult for opponent to make mistakes at their back. I think Bayern needs to play faster and more direct football like Dortmund and German National team instead of Barcelona's short passing football, because we dont have players like Messi and Xavi who can dribble past 2-3 defenders.

• Please bbjtin, do not bring the last cup game into this, because it has nothing to do with today's fiasco. Do not bring Dortmund into this because they played against the team that at least tried to play football.