Bundesliga 2011-'12

• It is true. Somehow, Bayern and Germany dont have good record against the Italian's, even though they do have an inferior team to us sometimes

• After a success match against Man City, Bayern is now back on focusing on Bundesilga's match against Hoffenheim.

Hoffenhiem is actually playing really well this season, but I do think that Bayern can get through them if we are able to maintain our recent form. In addition, if Bayern can hold another match without conceding a goal. We should be able to break the record of the previous holder by Kahn's defence

• 3 minutes to finish, and its still 0-0 and it seems the plan for today was dont score, and dont play good!!!

• Hoffenheim vs Bayern 0-0 (Full time)

Another clean sheet but our winning street has been broken. Away trip to Hoffenheim is never easy, so I wouldnt use a failure to describe. But Bayern's players are clearly not 100% ahead of the match after mid week's encounter with Man City.

I didnt have time to watch the match entirely, so I would make too much comments on who plays well or not. But one of the fundamental problems has been highlighted by this away trip to Hoffenheim. This Bayern squad does have the potential to battle with the like of Barcelona, Madrid, and Man Utd. However, with Heynckes' new strategy of team attacking and defending, it requires a lot of running and energy out of our players.

With that in mind, we basically lack the bench depth to go all the way in three competitions. Imagine if we are against Barcelona or Real Madrid in March/April, even with nearly a full squad (only Olic and Breno are out of the squad), Heynckes cant make many changes after Man City because the more reliable players are only (Van Buyten/Boateng), (Gustavo/Tymoshchuk), and (Robben/Kroos). Alaba, Petersen and Contento have played a few minutes for us this season, but neither of them has really given me the impression that they would be like another "Mueller" or "Badstuber".

Therefore, we definitely need to strengthen our bench during the winter period if the board wants to win Champion League title this season

• I think you have a point there bbjtin. We saw really tired performance yesterday!. :( On the other hand a draw was not really in danger in the game.

• Luckily, Werder Bremen has dropped all three points against Hannover. So Bayern will lead Werder Bremen and Gladbach 3 points with goal advantage.

• Robben again out for two weeks !! That's unbelievable,impossible to go on in this way...i know everybody loves him but i can't think to have a player which plays few games a year !! >:-| >:-| >:-| >:-|

• Exactly, his injuries are really worrying because you cant afford to see a player who cant play regular

• Bayern Munich vs Hertha Berlin 4-0 (Full time)

Bayern deserved to win and the match was decided in the first 15minutes already. Bayern didnt play the best Bundesilga match, but was enough to win against Hertha Berlin.

Ribery and Gomez are both in superb form and other players are maintaining their previous form. If Mueller can be more effective in front of goals, I think we could have easily won by 5 or 6 goals

• Altough he isn't playing that bad and he has some important actions, it's clear that Müller his best position is behind Gomez as support striker.

About the game: Fingers in the nose, good to save some energy because the upcoming fixtures are heavy and will follow quick after every game.

• It is very clear that Mueller can provide much more damage as a striker behind the forward, although he is doing alright as a right winger. I hope Bayern could sign a backup quality right winger during winter period, like Reus so that Meuller can play right behind Gomez again

• I think Bayern needs backup as Robben is injuried way too often. He only played 90mins once this season so far and is now out for another few weeks.

• Though Robben is so important for our team.. but still I think, we can make it without Robben for next few weeks.. ?? ??

• I guess we have to live without Robben for a while. But the problem is that his injuries occur way too often and thats why for an entire season, we need to sign another winger to make sure if Robben wont be injuried again in the 2nd half of our season

• I am really looking forward to watch Hannover vs Bayern's match. Hopefully, both Gustavo and Rafinha are able to recover their position. In addition, Robben is again training but probably wont be able to play for another few weeks

• Hannover vs Bayern Munich 1-0 (Half time)

This is probably the worst half that I have seen from Bayern this season. After Napoli, Lahm is again one of the worst player for Bayern. Cost us the penalty as well as at least 3-4 mis passes in the first half. Boateng was stupid to have pushed Hannover's player. Otherwise, we would have chances to equal.

Now, Bayern has a mountain to climb and basically Mueller isnt as effective as he is in the centre. The entire right side is basically useless

• Hannover vs Bayern Munich 2-1 (Full time)

Bayern hasnt lost a match for more than two months but although Hannover's 2nd goal is really lucky, I think this defeat is somewhat deserved because basically, Gomez and Schweinsteiger missed too many opportunities. Lahm is the worst player on the pitch but because he is our captain, Heynckes isnt determined enough to take him out. Mueller is invisible and the sent off of Boateng lead to this defeat.

On the positive note, Heynckes' substitute looks great, with Alaba providing an extra edge to the match.