Bundesliga 2011-'12

• On top of that, there are some over-rated players such as Badstuber, Alaba, Kroos, Gomez who occupies at least a few key positions; therefore, even with new signings, it would be difficult to turn the situation around

• agree...bayern really needs to spend and get like 6-8 new players this summer...just like they did some time ago when they got toni, klose etc etc...we need to be competitive again and have a huge squad not just like now...and maybe from next season we can eliminate the van gaal memories we have, such as our play which i think is still the same which is "keep passing all over or give the ball to robben or ribery"

• Bayern needs a complete change this summer as some of our players are seriously over-rated. Robben might force a move this summer and if so, this could trigger a series of purchases this summer

• I think for bayern to change the tactic mentality, either one of our wingers must leave or some good central midfield / attackers should come...otherwise bayern will be dependant on ribery / robben

• They need someone with ballholding & dribbling skills like ze roberto in the middle or behind the striker. Not much available players like that on the market.

• Exactly. The problem is that in the middle neither Gomez nor Kroos can hold the ball up field for long, they are forced to pass their balls back to Ribery or Robben or Schweinsteiger to re-disturb again and with this process, it slows down the play and make it more predictable

• Bayern Munich vs Hoffenheim 5-0 (Half time)

Bayern turned in one of the best displays this season against Hoffenheim in the first half. They didnt pass the ball around too many times before moving up field. Beside, they are more determined in front of goals compared to previous fixtures.

• Bayern Munich vs Hoffenhiem 7-1 (Full time)

Worldclass display from Bayern's players from Lahm to Gomez. Bayern scored 7 goals within 60mins of the game and was pretty relaxed after that.

The only flip side is that Gustavo shows that he isnt a worldclass player who can play for Bayern's first elevan team in the long run

• pure class, it was a gr8 game by Bayern. I think Lahm should stick at right-back because of Rafinha's inconsistency. As for the left-back position, Alaba is not a long term solution. Probably Bayern should get a world class right back & let Lahm go back to left-back.

And oh, Bayer's victory is even more sweet b'coz dotmund & gladback dropped points. Let me hope schalke too drop points 2day.

:D

• Personally, I think Lahm is better on the right defender position; however, he didnt play much forward under Van Gaal when he was occuppied on the right side. But yesterday, Lahm was a constant threat in the penalty box and the penalty was awarded due to his involvement

• what do you think on the amount of goals we are scoring?? still i hope we can get on top..though it seems dortmund wont let it go so easily..

btw... what do you think about this new thing?? the forum... im lost... a bit... its like a facebook.. all those.. friend thing and stuff...

• After getting through the German Cup final, Bayern has lost enormous amount of energy by playing 120mins. Luckily, we will be playing at home against Hannover and hope that we could get an early goal. Otherwise, it could be an uphill battle

• Luckily, Hannover isnt a good away team; ow, Bayern could be in trouble. I think this lack of depth is partly cost by the board and Heynckes. They should have noticed the situation during the winter period

• yes indeed it can be the baords fault for not noticing but have you noticed that also the injury Schweinsteiger had also was influent in the lack of depth considering he is kind of a "builder" in the middle and usually the wings, meaning robben, is most of the time selfish.

we must wait and see though how we adjust now.. and im really hoping dortmund let some points go.. 5 points its sth tough for us to chase...

• It is not true. In fact, if Dortmund draw another match and we can get an away win against Dortmund, we would have the title and the leading position back. But the problem is that Bayern will have to play two matches per week until early May. I am not sure if we would have enough depth to compete both in Bundesilga and Champion League

• Bayern Munich vs Hannover 1-0 (Half time)

Without Gomez and Mueller in the starting line up, you could sense that Bayern's attack isnt as smooth as we were against Hertha Berlin or Hoffenhiem. Olic and Pranjic are completely underperforming compared to Gomez and Mueller and I guess Heynckes is right to not give Petersen, Olic and Pranjic playing time. However, this means that players like Gomez, Mueller, Ribery or Robben will have to play every single until the end of the season. Thats probably not very possible. That leads to our management and board's mistake of not bringing in a couple of quality players during winter period

• Bayern Munich vs Hannover 2-1 (Full time)

It is a hard fought battle for Bayern but again, Bayern isnt able to dominate the match as much as in the first half and Hannover threw every men forward in the second half and created some problems for Bayern's backline, but luckily, Neuer is able to safe us at the end although he did make a mistake in the first half but that luckily didnt concede a goal

• @ bbjtin, we cant dominate all games though, hannover are currently playing great football, and considering bayern`s amount of games in the last few days i think its obvious that some players look a bit tired or so which affect the gameplay... overall it was again a great display from bayern... just was a bit disappointed by olic`s misses, i really wished he scored it would have eased off some pressure for bayern in the last 15mins...great game though considering we had to play 120mins midweek

• Yes, Bayern didnt dominate the match and Hannover has a slight chance of actually drawing the match. But it is an important 3 points. If Dortmund does drop points against Koln, we would have a good chance of re-entering the title race.