Bundesliga 2011-'12

• nurnberg this weekend, it's a derby & it will not be easy. All in all, Bayern have to grab all 3 points because dortmund will most likely beat stuttgart.

GOOD LUCK TO THE TEAM.

• Dortmund's form has been actually slowing down over the past few matches, except last match against Koln. No matter what Dortmund' result is, we need to focus and win our match

• Nurnberg vs Bayern Munich 0-0 (Half time)

After Dortmund dropping two points versus Stuttgart, Bayern needs to win this match, no matter what. Heynckes took Gustavo, Alaba, Ribery off the starting lineup and replace with Tymoshchuk, Contento, and Pranjic. To me, all three players are meeting expectation although Pranjic should have taken the advantage of some of the long balls. Both Boateng and Kroos are underperforming in recent matches, but I guess they are also tired from playing three competitions in the past few months.

• Nurnberg vs Bayern Munich 0-1 (Full time)

A hard earned victory although Nurnberg does have a few chances to draw level but Gomez missed a few clear chances for us, as his usual self. With this victory, Bayern is able to close the gap b/w Dortmund and Bayern to 3 points. It means that if we win against Dortmund on April 11st, we would be leading the Bundesilga table again.

An overall decent display from the team. Robben, Mueller and Badstuber shined through the match. Boateng, Kroos, Gomez and Neuer were all underperforming and could have cost us 2 points in either end.

• Bayern Munich vs Augsburg (Preview)

Bayern is in superb form right now but Augsburg is also playing well recently for relegation battle. I am quite sure that Dortmund will lose points against Wolfsburg this weekend, so we are able to win this match, we should be at a superb situation going against Dortmund mid-next week.

• Bayern Munich vs Augsburg 2-1 (Full time)

An average performance by the team to gain 3 points. I think we need to up our game in order to get an away win against Dortmund. The title is within our hand as Dortmund has some tough matches following our match, like against Schalke and Gladbach. I think if we are able to get the three points against Dortmund, we will re-gain the Bundesilga title

• Today`s the most important game of the season....if bayern win then i think we have a 70% chance of winning the title, if we lose its all over i think....draw would leave it 50-50....lets hope bayern can produce a great game...GOOD LUCK BAYERN!!

• thanks to robben bayern lost 1-0 -.-....stupid penalty takers why dont they just give it a hard shot ? NO robben has to leterally PASS it to the keeper, and then it that wasn`t enough he even shot over the bar from like 50cm from the goal -.-....bayern can`t win against such a dortmund team, we have to admit it...it was only from thr 60th minute bayern started creating some attacking chances

• INVEST INVEST INVEST INVEST INVEST INVEST INVEST INVEST INVEST INVEST INVEST INVEST INVEST INVEST INVEST INVEST INVEST INVEST INVEST INVEST INVEST INVEST INVEST INVEST INVEST INVEST INVEST INVEST INVEST INVEST INVEST INVEST INVEST INVEST INVEST INVEST INVEST INVEST INVEST INVEST INVEST INVEST INVEST INVEST INVEST INVEST INVEST INVEST INVEST INVEST INVEST INVEST INVEST INVEST INVEST INVEST INVEST INVEST INVEST INVEST INVEST INVEST INVEST INVEST INVEST INVEST INVEST INVEST INVEST INVEST INVEST INVEST INVEST INVEST INVEST INVEST INVEST INVEST INVEST INVEST INVEST INVEST INVEST INVEST INVEST INVEST INVEST INVEST INVEST INVEST INVEST INVEST INVEST INVEST INVEST INVEST INVEST INVEST INVEST INVEST INVEST INVEST INVEST INVEST INVEST INVEST INVEST INVEST INVEST INVEST INVEST INVEST INVEST INVEST INVEST INVEST INVEST INVEST INVEST INVEST INVEST INVEST INVEST INVEST INVEST INVEST INVEST INVEST INVEST INVEST INVEST INVEST INVEST INVEST INVEST INVEST INVEST INVEST INVEST INVEST INVEST INVEST INVEST INVEST

• we played better without muller and with 3 midfielders..hope next year we'll sell robben and put muller on the right side with kroos , Scweini and another one in the middle

• Dortmund vs Bayern Munich 1-0 (Full time)

Bayern repeatedly lost to Dortmund over the past two seasons. There are obviously reasons behind it:
    1). Gomez, Robben and Ribery are too predictable. Gomez is completely useless if he doesnt get the right delievery and that makes many times for the past 3 years. He is not a striker who can hold the ball or create chances himself like Ibra or Van Persie. In addition, both Ribery and Robben are too predictable and esp Robben played his worst match for Bayern
    2). Mueller's performance has been under performed for the entire season. He has scored around 19-20 goals in all competition in the past two seasons and he has only scored 7 goals so far this season although I still think he plays better behind Gomez as his run-in from the middle was worldclass
    3). Bayern's defence is normally ok when our midfield can control the pace of the game like Schweinsteiger or Kroos holding the ball and playing it accordingly. However, against fast paced opponents like Dortmund, Bayern finds it hard to cope with

• to think CL is more important, was the first mistake from this season...now we have to beat Real and barcellona and i think we 'll win nothin' this year..

• we should focus on winning our remaining games now...and hope for a miracle maybe (a thing I dont beleive in) the only thing i want now is to put some pressure on dortmund agian, and beat the Sh** out of them in the pokal final !! and show subotic who the real bayern are...as for the CL i dont care that much on that, i would have preferred the league rather than the CL but since now we`ve progressed this far i think it would be an enourmous target for bayern to get to the final...I think its a dificult match against real, but if you guys remember some past games real always had many star players and bayern 3/4 of the times manages to knock them out...lets hope this year is no exeption

• Seems like we have no luck with Bundesilga now, but again, it was our fault to lose so many matches throughout this season and many of them are avoidable. Lets try to stay focus and win the rest of the matches and see how Dortmund reacts

Obviously champion league is more important than the league and much harder to win too. Winning the Champion League is a way to keep the star players here as well as our home grown talents like Lahm, Schweinsteiger and many others because they all wanted to win the Champion League with Bayern Munich

• Bayern vs Stuttgart 2-0 (Full time)

Bayern put in a B team against Stuttgart and won comfortably, although there are quite a lot of mis-communication at the back throughout the match. I think with Kroos and Schweinsteiger back in control in midfield. Bayern could control the game better.

However, I am worried about Badstuber, Alaba and Gustavo's missing for Champion League especially for Badstuber. He has been superb for us at the back even today against Stuttgart. I dont think Van Buyten can fill in his shoe. Contento is unable to keep the ball compared to Alaba and his crosses are less dangerous than Alaba. Tymoshchuk also shows his aging compared to Gustavo. So hopefully, Bayern can control the game against Chelsea and dont allow them too many chances against us

• This year again we could not be the Bundesliga champions.. :(

Well, hope next season we will definitely make it :x

Bye Bye season 2011-'12 :)

• We need some quality signings in order to compete in three fronts. This year, we are lucky in Champion League although we have shown our superiority over Real Madrid. I hope we can win the Champion League as we havent won it for so many years.

Next season, we would be back for Bundesilga