German Cup 2011/2012

• i completely agree that we have to improve on our defensive game, but again, against a 2nd division team, Bayern should try to get some real match practice like allowing the opponent to attack us and just pick up the temp a bit more.

Even though we won it quite comfortably, I still believe we need another central defender to complete the squad for Champion League

• Bayern vs Ingolstadt 6-0 (Full time)

A commanding display from some of our 2nd liners. However, Ingolstadt isnt the right opponent to measure ourselves with. In recent matches, Alaba has shown he deserves to be at Bayern. To me, he has grown a lot over the past year.

• Bochum vs Bayern Munich 1-2 (Full time)

Bayern went through in a much terrible fashion, although we are through, our defence is again exposed on counter attack by Bochum!

We won through individual class like Ribery, Kroos and Robben but there isnt much passes and team work throughout the match

• Stuttgart vs Bayern 0-1 (Half time)

Bayern dominated the match and did play much better than against Hamburg. But again, it is probably because Hamburg actually had a more discipline defensive line than Stuttgart.

Rafinha, Gustavo and Ribery are one of the few bright spots. Other players are generally quite average

• what a game today !! Bayern were totally unpredictable :D thats how we should play...man of the match for me Muller !! he really played well...running, great passing, creating space etc etc...and must mention what a great keeper sven ulreich is !!

• Two more games till the title. I think would be difficult to beat Gladbach at their home court, but Bayern surely has the quality to do that. For now, Gladbach has beaten us twice this season, but this is the one for all!

• Gladbach vs Bayern 0-0 (Full time)

Bayern won the match through penalty. Neuer completely saved us from a number of occasions throughout the match. Although we are through to the final, I think Gomez hasnt been playing greatly in the past two matches and his touches are sometimes horrible even with the best assist by Ribery or Robben.

• time for revenge, let's show dortmund who'es boss. But it wont be easy.

GO BAYERN !!!!!

• The Coach should have not played with players who will supsended in the Champion league final.

He should conisder it as training match for CL final.

Bayern alaways qualify for DFP Pokal but not every time we can reach the final for CL.

• The players have stated that this cup as important as CL.

I am afarid they were wrong to compare.

We could not mentally & physically defeat Dortmund.

I hope we don't lose another final cup in Munich.

One CL cup is worth 3 Cup Bundesliga & 3 DFP Pokal!!

• Yes the Champion League is definitely what most players are missing as Schweinsteiger and Lahm had all won the domestic double countless time in the past decade. However, with the defensive form and the moral that we have going in Champion League arent great.

Our defense made too many mistakes and that allows Dortmund to sit back and defence against us and they know us well. Gustavo, Baoteng, Alaba and even Neuer were the one to blame for most of the goals

• time to get back to the drawing board, there is a whole 6 days before the CL Final. gosh the defense was a night mare.

:x

• I think we shouldn`t be frustrated too much at yesterday`s game, dortmund have been playing so well in the bundesliga....bayern haven`t met oppenents this good throughout the whole season including the champions league....they deserved to win cos they exploited well our defensive errors...in fact bayern didnt play bad, i think its our best game against dortmund in a while in terms of attacking football.. in terms of defending it the worst game ever this season.

Let`s hope yesterday`s loss doesnt affect our team, this is again the biggest game of the decade for bayern, we already lost 2 years ago, lets hope we make up for that now !

• I think Boateng, Badstuber, and Alaba arent worldclass players so all of them are unable to be a constant performer for us in defence. We definitely need more worldclass players in midfield to hold off the ball and better quality central defenders to tackle one on one situation instead of always need to defend from zoning

• OMG!!!!!!!!!!.the whole world knows tht Bayern are weak in defensive from the begining of the season..n yet FCB didnt do much bout it . I hv been watching jerome boeteng's game truout the league this yr. he is totally rubbish..what has happen to him.. he looked so promising earlier this yr.Now they need atleast 2 world class CB. Luis Gustavo is a brainless DM...we really need some1 like Nurin sahin.