German Cup 2011/2012

• our defense was very very bad, esp Boating who doesnt fit at all at CB. he is ok as RB but a disastor in CB. i think Tymo should replace him if Van Buyten is not ready by next week. and we should see Swieni, Kroos, Rib and Rob all defending as soon as we lose the ball. swieni should defend in the CB position and ignore the fact that we have two CB`s. other than that, we would lose with 5 again. chelsea has more reasons to look for the CL title than us, coz its his only way to play CL next season, while we are already in CL next season. they will come to attack, maybe with knives and swords to score! we should not under estimate their level of experience, and their will to win!!! Their coach will die to secure his job for the next season, if not with chelsea, with some body else. BEWARE BAYERN, ITS GOING TO BE THE TOUGHEST GAME IN AGES!!!

• I think moaning about the players now is out of place... what worked really bad was the coordination and the marking, boateng in 2 goals totally forget to mark the player that was in the area in habilitation position...
    Badstuber is too young, so his inexperience plays him a bad trick when he needs to grabb balls in speed, he tends to tackle too rough and earns too much ammonestations...
    against real the defensive system was different.. worked really well, there was a better coordination with the midfielders and the marks worked accurate...
    lets hope against chelsea we work like that, because they will definetly play counters... and.. that killed us against dortmund

• I just hope we improve dramatically before Saturday against Chelsea ..................5-2 is pathetic for us

• Defense has always been a BIG DRAWBACK for Bayern ever.. no wonder we lost the DFB cup..

If this will be the defense in CL final, we gonna lose it too.. that's the fact.. inevitable for fans but that's the truth..

Defense is a part of the game and it cannot be helped.. Playing good forward doesn't fetch a title to team.. Total football does and that includes defense too..

5-2 !!!! Do u guys have any shame left? I don't want to hurt any of the Bayern fans but to tell the truth, we are not the team that can be called a true champions even if we win the CL trophy.. sorry to say but true..

We cannot even defeat that Dormund side!!! Pathetic !!!!!!! I'm not concerned with any other team all over the world, but I just want to know why we cannot make our defense consistent? This has been for years and years!!!!! The same thing again and again !!!!!!

If this continues, forget championship.. Hope they took a lesson from it now and hope it will be rectified in CL final..

• Oh yes forgot to mention one thing, if we are thinking we can predict football, then forget the title.. Look Manchester city on the last day.. Though they won but it could have been something different if there was not 5 minutes of additional times..

• The problem of our defence is well known as many has pointed out. However, Bayern management continues to like the way how we produced players from our youth like Lahm, Badstuber, Alaba etc. With thoes players playing as first elevan, it would only be one position where Bayern could add force which is Boateng's central defender spot. Obviously Van Buyten is too old and isnt too reliable either.

But the most important point should be even a Bayern player like Badstuber can be dropped if his performance isnt up to standard. We cant have double standard when Boateng doesnt play well, we will find a replacement but when Badstuber, Alaba plays poorly, we will give them time. It has been almost three seasons for Badstuber. His performance still isnt constant as he should be

• For last 3 season I cannot recall when the last time i saw a remarkable performance by Badstuber..

But I am sad that both Alaba and Gustavo wont play in CL final..:(

• Actually, out of all three seasons, Badstuber enjoyed the best season so far as he has clearly outperformed Boateng on many crucial matches. However, his performance is still very unpredictable as he could easily lose on many 1 on 1 situation; whereas, a worldclass defender should have the ability to deliever constant performance throughout big and small matches, like Hummels