German teams in european competitions

• Yes, all German teams at No.1 position in Champion League, but the key is to get through to next stage as all of them still have the possibility of knocked out at this moment. So need to keep the momentum going

• I must say this season so far in europe, German teams have done very well, the Bundesliga deserves to be the 3rd rated league in europe, we can all see why.

:8

• Yes, no doubt about it. They have done much better than the ones from Serie A, Italy. However, if we want to compete with Premiership and La Liga, we need 3-4 constant threat in Europe, like this season with Bayern, Dortmund and Schalke leading the group

• if german teams can keep their talents they will be a dominant force in upcoming years, players like reus gotze holtby draxler are very talented and will be very difficult for dortmund and schalke to keep them.
    On the contrary, i see Bayern to keep their home grown talents like muller kroos alaba etc :D:D

• Yes, the German teams have lots of talent, especially in their youth players. However, the problem is that not many of those talented players want to stay put, seems like many of them used both Dortmund and Schalke as stepping stones to move to Premiership and thats where the problem is. It is impossible to replace talent from year on and year out. We might be able to do it for a few seasons, but basically, a team cant maintain standard if they sell star players every year, just look at Arsenal, Lyon, and Ajax in the past decade

• Great performances from all german teams this week in champions league, all qualified and top their groups :D

• Yes, in Champion League, we are doing well and in Europa League, I think most of the German teams have qualified

• just as schalke are playing well in europe, there is a rumour going round the huntelaar wants to join arsenal in january. In Germany, it's only Bayern that is able to keep it's star players!

It's about time the other German teams stepped up, if they want to do well in europe year-in year-out, they have to keep a hold of their star players.

• Exactly, if Dortmund and Schalke cant keep hold of their star players, Bundesilga spark will only be one season. So I hope both team can enhance their squad next season and give themselves a good account in Champion League for a few seasons

• am really so impressed with the way German teams have performed in europe so far, my worry is this, apart from Bayern, the likes of dortmund & schalke easily sell their stars to foreign teams.

For near constant succes let them learn from Bayern,

KEEP A HOLD OF YOUR STARS !!!!!!!!!!

:x:x:x:x:x

• Exactly, if they are going through their road, their success wont be too sustainable. It will be 1-2 season(s) before declining, just like Ajax in 90's and Lyon in 00's.

• looks like schalke are going to spoil the good German rhythm in europe this season, there are strong rumours huntelaar will be leaving for arsenal in january & stevens might be sacked.

• I am sure that Huntelaar wont be sold in January because they are able to get into Champion League's knockout stage, but I am sure that lots of Schalke players will leave this summer, like Holtby

• Yes, I also share the same opinion about giving more importance to the Champions league...... champions League is the ultimate competition in European football and doing well in it ensures not only a club's popularity but also showcases how strong the domestic league is.... People around the world seldom attach any importance to German football... It is high time German teams qualify for UCl every year and do well especially BVB and FCB to prove that german teams are currently better than the EPL teams.......They need to hold their star players like MArio Goetze, Reus, Huntelaar and others.... Bundesliga needs to up it's reputation...

• Germany's three teams -Bayern, Dortmund and Schalke have a high possibility that they could all enter quarter-final in Champion league for the first time in many decades. I think Bayern is already booked a ticket in the quarter-final with three away goals vs Arsenal and both Dortmund and Schalke have a good away goal advantage, so it would be great to see three German teams in the quarter-final this season

• most dudes are talking of an all spanish final. But believe me, all's looking good for Germany's representatives!

• Bayern 4 - 0 Barca
    Dortmund 4 - 1 Real
    great performance from german teams,and for the first time we are close to a german final