Bayern munich fans where you guys from?

• hello my freinds...red kisses for you all from Lebanon...
    my name is joseph, an fcb fan since 1986, i love fcb, the Nationalmanchaf, michael schumacher, Sebastian vetel, becker and graff,,,, as you see , i love everything in Germany (angela merkel is a supermodel for me) i visite germany 1 time every 2 year...and i know all the player of fcb and the manchaft since 1986...
    long live bayern...long live

• Hello brothers and sisters, my name is Kurt and I'm from Philadelphia, PA in the United States. I love the FCB and want to get connected with other fans. There are not many fans around me, but I do work at a German restaurant/bar that fills up for the national matches. Jetzt geht's los Deutschland!

• Heyyy Guys.. am hasan from lebanon.. 25 yrs old.. i have always watched and cheered for germany and bayern since 1996.. but i fell in love and started to follow everything concerning bayern since 2006 .. My dream is to visit the Allianz Arena :)

• I'm Maria! I was born in Russia but I live in Israel almost my whole life (I see that there's some fans from countries that don't like Israel so much hehe hope you don't hate me :P ) I'm 18 years old..and I'm a FC Bayern fan since 2010..not that long but I became to a huge fan :)

• Russell here, from Tennessee, USA... been a fan since 06 after watching the world cup.....was stationed in Germany a bit and loved the team since

• Hi, my name is Ahmad from Dubai. FCB fan since 1985. I am looking forward to the new season hoping to achieve the double at least for FCB the Rekordmeister.

• My name is Flávio. I am from Brazil, I live in a city in Amazon region called Belém. I'm 28 years old and a Bayern fan since 1999, :)

• Hey fellow Bayern fans!! I'm from Indiana, USA, and if I ever get the chance to go visit Germany, you can bet I will be catching a game!

• Hello..Iam Mirsad....i was born in dubrovnik-croatia...i live in jordan right now...i only can say....VIVA Bayern munchen!

• Hi! my name is Gabriel, From Venezuela I'm 20 Years old.. i love fc Bayern since 1999 because all my family love FCB so i Became a bayern fan too and proud to be

FCB Mia san Mia! :)

• Hi everyone, I'm Sally - born in Iran and raised in London and Washington DC.

I always tell everyone that my love for FCB began in 1967 when my mom met der Kaiser at dinner after an international friendlies match in Tehran. She spent a week as the German delegation's hostess/translator during their stay in Iran, then....

....13 years later I was born and as you can see, the FCB love continues lol. Whenever people look at the photos of my mum with der Kaiser, they always comment on how my grandfather is standing in between my mum and Franz and watching them like a hawk lol. Personally, I think I would've been der Kaiser's daughter (call me Fräulein Sally Beckenbauer) if my grandfather didn't keep interfering during that week in 1967 LOL ;)

Okay, now you guys know too much information about me so I'm going to be quiet now and go sit in the corner lol bye everyone xoxoxo