Bayern munich fans where you guys from?

• Hi im Kevin 21 from Malta (Probably most of you don`t know where it is...its a tiny island under italy and sicily), earlier in my childhood i`ve always been a german football fan, dont know how though (my parents say it might be german blood running through me cos my grand-grandpa was german...but i`ve been a real bayern fan since that final in 1999... that night i realised that bayern were my team...been following every single bayern match since then

• Hi all, name's Phil, born and raised in Texas, USA. Getting into soccer and in my search for a team, I figured since my grandfather was born and raised in Munich, I would go for the "home" team. Looking forward to rooting for FCB this upcoming season!

• Hi I'm Mariana, from Brazil. I love football and I support Bayern since 2005 and everything started with an architecture college work involving the München Olympiapark, and I felt in love with Bayern team. I've been watching every game I can since then and supporting the Nationalteam as well.:)

• Hey,guys!I am Tianhao Luo from China and my English name is Roy.I have been a FCB fan since 1998.In my profile picture I am with the Champions League trophy Bayern won in 2001 and it is kept by Liverpool FC.WIsh that one day I could visit Allianz Arena and Bayern could win another Champions League by then.

• Hello,I'm Meng Fanhao from China,17 years old.I have been a FCB fan since 2009 when I acted as a FCB fan in a short play with my classmates.That was when FCB was beaten in the Champions League .We write a short play for this and acted it in an English competition.From then on I have been watching club games and loving Bayern.We Chinese FCB fans have just lost a dear friend,Tao Wei,a football commentator who is supporting Bayern strongly.Hope that Bayern would win the Champions League so that Tao could be satisfied in heaven.

• Wow.. lot of Chinese fans!!! how do you say Welcome in chinese??

(i dont trust much translation webpages... :P)

• I'm a Chinese fan from Fuzhou , 15 years old and have been a FCB supporter since 2010. I am the frist scoocer fan in my family.

Wlecome in chinese is “欢迎”,“ huan ying” means “welcome”

• Thanks for that!! then

欢迎 !!!! to all chinese fans!!!

Huan ying!!! (hahahah so niiiice.. i learned a new thing!! :) )

• Hi, I'm Salvo, i'm 22. I'm from the province of Catania(Italy). I'm AC Milan fan in Italy, but in outside of Italy, obviously Bayern ;-). Today I turned my city with the shirt of Bayern. player: Franck Ribery 7 season 2008/2009, a good evening :D