Bayern munich fans where you guys from?

• My name's Olexandra, just Alya or Sandra for friends) I'm 14 and I live in Ukraine. I've been a Bayern since 2009 when my father brought a FIFA computer game home XD (I did not really like football before that). My favourite player is Philipp Lahm and I was really disappointed when I fell ill and couldn't watch the match in Lviv (Euro 2012 Germany VS Denmark) because my favourite Bayern player's the captain of national team (he's so awesome!!) Oh, maybe that's all. Go, Bayern!
    P.S. Lahm's so cool <3

• My name is Adam. I'm from California. My wife was born and raised in Bayern. I've been a German football supporter for 7 years now. Bayern are my favorite team. And if our boys keep it up, I will have seen the only game they lost this season in person. I was at the Bayer Leverkusen game in October. Total heartbreaker, but I think I took all the bad luck left over from last season with me when we left. Press your thumbs folks! Our boys need the luck and support for Wednesday's game against Arsenal.
    FC Bayern! Stern des Südens
    :8

• my name is ihtijar iman sastra comes from indonesia. i'm still young about 15 years old.bayern munchen are my favourite team.always watch the match.always support;-)

• I'm in Scotland - inspired to follow Bayern since I saw them on TV in the 1970s. My son and I make at least one trip every year to the Allianz.

• I'm from Romania,29 years old, been a fan since '97-98 and a forum user since some good years, even if I mostly only read it.

• I'm from the Philippines, i'm 22 and I've been a fan ever since i started high school (2004, not really a long time compared to others) Very pleased to meet you all :)