Bayern munich fans where you guys from?

• hy all i am Bogdan i am from Romania but i live in Czech Republik i am 24 years old i am BAYERN fab from the age of 5 continuing the tradition of my father i can't wait for the Supercup maybe i'll see some of you in Prague

FC BAYERN MUNCHEN FOREVER NUMBER 1 !!! >:-|

• My name's Kamen and I'm from Bulgaria.I''m 28, member of FCB EV and chairman of one small local FCB official fanclub.

• I'm a Bayern fan since the lost final of 2012. Because i always had something with Germany. It's a beautiful country with the best football. In my younger years i was afraid of the German mannschaft, frankly..
    The one and only reason why i'm a Bayern fan is: I just fel in love with the club and the style of play! I'm also a fan of Germany!

I come from the dutch or the netherlands, but the football isn't that good. Clubs like Ajax and PSV are really bad and i'm not a succes fan. But i wasn't fan of a specific club, so Bayern looked nice to me.

I saw them playing in real on the Telekom Cup in Mönchen Gladbach (That's the first place were i saw a game in Germany) and that was really amazing. The only thing i didn't liked about it, was the fact that Gomez, Schweinsteiger and Götze weren't there for playing football :(

I think that's my story :P

(A few months ago i almost got on a picture with Torsten Frings. I touched him to come, but the guard pushed me away.. I was really, really angry about that >:| )

• I am from Florida, USA and have been a fan for a long time, Rumminegge and then Lothar Matthaus was my favorite player..what a giant club to have so many fans...

• I am from Scotland ,I have been a fan since 1970s ,it was the great players that made me a fan Kaiser Franz , Muller, Maier and lots more

• Hi I am kurt, I am from Belgium 50 years old and a fan since I am a kid.

I collect shirts and everything I can find in newspapers and magazine's.

FC Bayern, Mein verein, meine liebe :P

• Hallo!
    I am from Bath city in the UK and have been a Bayern fan since 2006.
    One of the few reasons I follow them is that I thought it would help my German if I followed a German footy team. That and Bayern are flippin' ace! :D

• Hello to all fans of the club Bayern Munich.
    My name is Elbek. I am from Uzbekistan, Tashkent city
    Fan of Bayern about 24 years.

• Started into my Bayern fanship in 2010, from Nebraska, USA. Been across the ocean to see them, and so disappointed I couldn't see them here this year. Hopefully they come back so I can see them again!