Bayern Munich 2012- CL, Bundesliga, German Cup

• last night's match has taught Bayern a lesson, good thing the lesson came early enough. come the quater-finals & hope fully later CL games this season, Bayern will be super alert !!!

• Worest display & performance in the alianz arena & CL.

Robben has proven again he is not fit mentally for decisive CL matches.

Kroos is an average player when comes to skills, his only strength is shooting.

Gustavo & Alba played badly. Mario Mandzukic was not exsiting.

I hope this the last season we will see Robben & Kroos with Bayern Jersy!! :x:x:x:x:x:x

• I'm terribly sad for the results. It was the very first time that one of our Italian Networks ran a match of FCB! However I think that we missed a lot Schweini, Boateng and Ribery. Bad Neuer on the first goal!

• Schweinsteiger was really missed, he controls the tempo of the game. Good thing he, Ribery and Boateng will be back for the next round.

• next up, away to leverkusen. it's not goin' to be an easy game but Bayern have to bounce back!

• juventus, & the 1st leg is in Munchen. this time around Bayern cannot afford any lapses, most especially when the 2nd leg is in turin.

• I think against Arsenal, some of the players are not giving 100%. Kroos has no skill on the ball except long range shot which he is good at. Robben is still a worldclass player if he is on form; however, his shot is becoming too predictable as well as Mueller's run. Alaba sometimes cant find a balance between defence and attack and Gustavo hasnt found his form yet since after his long injury.

Next up is Leverkusen, we need to play well against Leverkusen to show that the negative trend is not starting after terrible display against Hoffenheim, Düsseldorf and Arsenal. We conceded five goals in three matches. That is not acceptable for Bayern this term.

In Champion League, we have drawn against Juventus. It would be a tough opponent as traditionally, Bayern and german teams always find it hard aginst the the Italian and i am afraid that it would be the case again

• Most of people (included me!) here in Italia, HATE JUVENTUS!!! So, pleaseeeeee guys!!! Send Juventus back to Torino with a wonderful 5:0!!! You'll make all of us very happy!;-)>:|

• Yes, Juventus is probably the worst draw for us, beside Barcelona. I think would be difficult to beat Juventus as they havent been beaten in Champion League this season so far

• Leverkusen vs Bayern Munich 0-1 (Half time)

It is a pretty even first half. As I have said earlier, Bayern's performance has taken a dip lately. Heynckes rested a whole set of first teamer and give Robben, Shaqiri, Gustavo, Rafinha a chance to get match practice.

Gomez scored the only goal, but other than that, he has no contribution to Bayern's game at all. Robben is not the same player as he was 2 seasons ago. He is actually a shadow of that "Robben", now he cant dribble past any defender and often slow down plays and his typical cut-inside shot doesnt even hit the target. Shaqiri needs to be more pro-active in getting into the penalty box.

With this performance, I am afraid that we might not be able to beat Juventus even at home

• Our defense is very bad in set pieces ...Arsenal second goal, chelsea last year equaliser and now Leverkusen goal....

With Juv in CL ...we will be very lucky draw torino and bull a win by one goal at home...

No world class quality in central defense.

• Leverkusen vs Bayern Munich 1-2 (Full time)

Another win for us, but to me, this is undeserved as Leverkusen basically controlled the match in the 2nd half. Yes, Bayern leaked in another goal from corner. I think is just that this Bayern team isnt very good at defending so we are under pressure, we will concede goal(s). The time which we had clean sheet is because opponents hardly had any chance throughout the entire match, but a match against giant teams like Arsenal, Chelsea, Dortmund, it will be difficult to control the match entirely and that will lead to 1-2 goal conceded for us.

If Bayern's performance doesnt improve, our luck will run out sooner rather than later. We need to get back to basis and dominate match like we did in the first 6 weeks after winter break

• Bundesilga is within Bayern's grab. If we are able to get five more points from the next 8 Bundesilga matches, we will be granted Bundesilga title. So I think Bayern could easily have wrapped up the title if Dortmund loses the next match and we will win ours.

In Champion league, it is probably the hardest draw for Bayern as recently, Bayern has never won against an Italian side - twice defeated by Inter, once defeated by Chelsea (coached by an Italian) and then Germany also lost twice against Italy in the past decade in WC06 and Euro12. Juventus is traditionally a strong discipline Italian side. We need to sort out a different plan if we want to beat them and progress as our predictable elevan will not surprise them and they would have tactic to stop us.