Bayern Munich 2012- CL, Bundesliga, German Cup

• I think Bayern will stick with the original backline. On top of that, Bayern should put Ribery, Robben and Mueller in winger supporting Pizzaro. I think that will surprise Juventus and could tore their defence apart with the combination b/w Ribery Robben and then Mueller's drive in from the right. Pizzaro has the best technique among the three strikers and his ability to hold the ball would be a plus against Juventus. His amagzing heading ability would also be needed if Juventus will tend of play more defensive away from home in the first leg

-----------------Neuer--------------------
    Lahm---Boateng---Dante---Alaba
    ---Martinez-----------Schweinsteiger--
    Mueller-------Robben----------Ribery
    ----------------Pizzaro--------------------

• this weekend could be a decisive one, Bayern may be declared Champions if results go their way.

• Bayern Munich vs Hamburg 5-0 (Half time)

What can I say! After international break, Heynckes made a few changes and it works. For me, Pizzaro plays much better than Manduzkic or Gomez and make the play more fluid. Shaqiri also picked up the form where he left in the first half and this is one of his best display in the past three months. Bayern has entered a dip in form over the past 4-5 matches, luckily, we have found form again ahead of Juventus match.

• Bayern Munich vs Juventus (Preview)

With the in-form result against Hamburg and with most players fit for selection, Heynckes should play with this starting elevan against Juventus.
    ----------------------Neuer--------------------
    Lahm----Boateng----Dante-----Alaba
    --------Gustavo----Schweinsteiger------
    Robben-------Kroos----------------Ribery
    -----------------Pizzaro----------------------

Both Pizzaro and Robben are in the form of their lives and should pick ahead of Mandzukic and Mueller.

• tonights game will be won or lost in midfield, if Bayern's midfield can will be able to nullify pirlo & vidal, then we have every chance of going to italy on good stead!

• impressive, very impressive. Jupp got his tactics spot on. Actually Bayern should have scored more !!!

• Heynckes adopt the right tactic against Juventus and Conte completely got it wrong, but again, I think Alaba early goal disturb Juventus' s players mind a bit. Bayern should have scored another goal and make the return leg easier; however, it didnt happen, so we still need to finish off the game in fashion. Otherwise, the 2nd leg against Arsenal will happen

• now that Kroos is injured, Robben will be an almost permanent feature in the starting line-up. If he keeps up his current form, then all's good!

• winning in frankfurt will not be easy, coz they are fighting for a place in europe !!

• Winning in Frankfurt, but we need to do it to keep our momentum going and with the title in hand, we will be more comfortable against Juvenuts

• Heynckes puts a good starting elevan, but i doubt the point of it, as Schweinsteiger went under medicial in the 20 mins

---------------------Neuer--------------------
    Lahm----Boateng---Dante-----Alaba
    -----Martinez-----Schweinsteiger----
    Robben----Shaqiri------Mueller-----
    ---------------Gomez--------------------

• Frankfurt vs Bayern Munich 0-0 (Half time)

Just like many matches this season, opponents put their entire team at the back. Bayern is unable to score against ultra defensive team when Gomez is playing up front. He is basically pointless up front in the first half. Hardly made an impact. Thats why he doesnt deserve to start against ultra defensive team. It will be difficult to break the deadlock, but when the team breaks it, he can easily score 3 or 4 goals per game against weak opponents

• Frankfurt vs Bayern Munich 0-1 (Full time)

Not a very high scored match, but match was intense. Bayern is lucky to come away with a win. The fair result should be a tie with Frankfurt having 2-3 clear chances at the end against Neuer and Dante's potential handball foul.

From this match, I would say that Bayern's defence is not good when come under pressure. Thats why we lost the goal against Chelsea in last season's Champion League. We need to improve on our menality and formation when the big moment comes.

But here it comes, is the 23rd Bundesilga Championship and break a record of winning title with 6 matches remaining. For this season, we could still break many more record- like the biggest goal difference, the fewest goals conceded and the maximum points achieved in a season, etc