Bayern Munich 2012- CL, Bundesliga, German Cup

• After trashing Nurnburg with a "B" team, Bayern is on course to break Dortmund's 81 points Bundesilga title. This Bayern has broken multiple records this season and is on course to break more.

We should turn our focus on Wolfsburg first and get into the DFB Cup final. After that, the main focus would be two legs against Barcelona. I think this is a good time to see where we stand against the best team in Europe for the past 5 seasons. For the two times that we got into final, we were lucky to avoid Barcelona along the way and any team which beats Barcelona won the title, like Inter in 2010 and Chelsea in 2012. So if the myth is still alive, we could be the Champion for 2013.

• first & foremost, the wolfsburg game takes center stage. believe me it will not be an easy 1. I hope Gomez will be in a goal scoring mood! this is his chance to grab the limelight!

• a good result for Bayern but they were a little bit careless in the 1st half, gosh the chances wolfsburg had let a lone diego's goal, he was given too much time. U can't give a team like barca such time & space.

Anyhow, Bayern will be heading to Berlin.

• away to hannover, I expect more or less the same team that played against nurnberg to feature today.

• good preparation for the barca game. Come tuesday night, a true test awaits Bayern. let's see how the team fairs against the best!

• yes we are 4-0 up, but let's keep our feet on the ground, we still have 90 minutes to go !!!

but wow, what a performance !!!

• Bayern completely outclassed Barcelona and if we are able to hold Barcelona for 45mins in the first half, Bayern will be in the final. I have no doubt about it. However, we are most likely to go against our old opponent, Dortmund, which we have narrowly won against them in the German Cup this season.

I hope it will be the same in London in May 25th

• Dortmund will be much tougher opponent than Real Madrid if we have to face them in the final. We should not forget that the Dortmund guys are ferocious in the box.

• Dortmund is through the final with basically a full team unless there are players injuried in the next 3 Bundesilga match. I believe Bayern will make it through to the final although Barcelona is super strong at home, but their backline players are almost completely out and we are leading them by 4 goals.

However, Bayern has multiple players under the threat of not appearing in the final- Gomez, Gustavo, Schweinsteiger, Dante, Martinez and Lahm. Both Gomez and Gustavo might not appear against Barcelona and even if time would be limited. However, Martinez, Dante, Schweinsteiger and Lahm are all key players for Bayern's backline. If two of them are suspended against Dortmund, Bayern will have trouble beating them in one match final

• In SuperCup the Bundesliga winner playes against Cup winner. Las season Dortmund won both and Bayern was second in both so they played against each other.
    This season Bayern wins (presumable) both, but in bundesliga Dortmun (?) is second and in Cup Stuttgart is second.
    So who will play against RedDevils in SuperCup this season ?