Bayern Munich 2012- CL, Bundesliga, German Cup

• I think Bayern can beat Dortmund in Champion League if there isnt any surprises meaning red card or penalty kicks. If Dortmund is without Gotze, we would have a better chance of winning that match. Hopefully, all our key players are match fit and Dortmund is without Gotze.

Winning a treble is a high possibility now with only Dortmund and Stuttgart standing between us

• In final, lets defend like we did against Barca.
    Let's be steady in each and every single seconds of the whole 90 minutes.
    Let's be more determined..
    Let's keep our fingers crossed.................................

WE ARE ALWAYS WITH YOU BOYS!!! Mia San Bayern!!! :) :)

• Dortmund will play smarter than Barcelona and Juventus. They wont leave their back exposed so it would be a much harder fight. If both teams are in for their first elevan, I think we have a greater chance to win the title than Dortmund, but only slightly as we have more experience in the final and quality than them. But the key is down to that particular day's form.

• Bayern players must be in their top performance if they really want to win the thing (as they did with Juventus, Barca), and they're more experienced about CL final than BVB players...
    I think Reds chance is higher than BVB but nothing guaranteed yet.

GET THE CL BAYERNNN!

• Bayern has finally finished their Bundesilga season. I think these crop of players have achieved something extraoridinary this season- finishing as the Champion with breaking almost every records except the most scoring goals in 2nd place -98 goals. Heynckes has brought the best of Lahm, Schweinsteiger, Mueller and Kroos this season with the great signings of Martinez, Shaqiri, Dante, Mandzukic, Pizzaro and even Starke.

If we are able to win the next two finals- Champion League and German Cup, this Bayern squad will be the first squad to win the historical treble which no other Bayern team has won over the past 100+ years.

Dortmund is rumored to be without Hummels and Gotze. Even if both players are available, they wont be match fit. Their form has already dipped in the past two Bundesilga matches although Dortmund might not give their best against Wolfsburg and Hoffenheim, but there is a sign that their form is slowing down. However, Bayern continued the strong run so hopefully, we could win the next two matches and finished up as the historical treble

• Gotze has been ruled out of the final, Hummels has a 80% chance of playing.

Anyhow, this is good news for Bayern.

:x

• Gotze is definitely ruled but Hummels should be fit enough to play in the final; however, he might not be 100% match fit, so would be an advantage. Beside, Hummels has been playing under par so far this season at Dortmund. In fact, somehow Santana actually shows his worth in Dortmund this season.

I think most of Dortmund's threat will come from Reus and Lewandowski but without control of the midfield, Dortmund wont be able to pass the ball to either player. If both Schweinsteiger and Martinez dont lose the ball in midfield, we will 100% win the match. The only concern we have is losing the ball in midfield due to Dortmund's high pressing strategy and leads to a counter attack. Thats how Gladbach scored 3 goals against us

• I guess now it is our turn to winnin it finally although we were 90% winner in the last final !
    but the final is always a final,even when Dortmund is underdog,they are damned powerfull...I hope we will do it this time

• let's not 4get dortmund also have gundogan & sahin. Herr Schweinsteiger & Herr Martinez will have 2b very watchful!

• as long as Herr Schweinsteiger & Herr Martinez are able to silence gundogan & sahin then the flow to reus & lewandowski will be cut. with that in mind, Bayern will prevail.

Good Luck Lads!

:x:x:x:x:x

• as long as Herr Schweinsteiger & Herr Martinez are able to silence gundogan & sahin then the flow to reus & lewandowski will be cut. with that in mind, Bayern will prevail.

Good Luck Lads!

:x:x:x:x:x

• Mia San Mia !!! Guys HIT IT !!!

I'm actually boozed up right at the moment !! Plz don't mind me friends. ;-)

No matter what boys, we are with you!!!!!!!!!!!!:):):):):):):):):):):):):)

• we have the quality,doesnt matter who is our opponent ! the stronger is the better !! Dortmund is a veeeeeeeeery good side ! I like em,but not good enough...
    we just need to get rid of tht always "BAD LUCK" !

good luck guys !