Bayern Munich 2012- CL, Bundesliga, German Cup

• yes Martinez plays as central defender for Athletic last season. I really wish we can complete this transfer even though he costs around 40mil Euros because he can improve our central defense massively even he is to play as central midfielder.

Both Boateng and Badstuber are probably our weakness link of this team, since both Gustavo and Alaba have improved massively over the past season. Those two areas are relatively stable now.

• Furth vs Bayern Munich 0-1 (Half time)

The most boring first half. Bayern didnt have a single goal chance until the corner kick. I guess we were lucky to score that goal. I hope we have a much more open second half. None of our players played well enough to be mentioned

• Furth vs Bayern Munich 0-3 (Full time)

Second half is definitely much better than the first half. It is probably because of our lucky lead and the match was more opened in the second half. However, we should seriously consider solving the problem when opponent team plays 10 man in their own half. If we didnt get our goal in the first half, I seriously think this could be a tough win even if we eventually won the match.

Mandzukic is great especially with his head and his passes are much better than Gomez. However, I doubt we could win most duels against worldclass defenders though. Pizzaro is still a great striker although Heynckes has only given him 10 mins match time. He has a open shot and a half chance when the entire team basically kept sideway passing for 5mins after 80mins.

• True, but we need to improve on our creativity especially against ultra defensive team. I dont want us to win 3 runner up's again. If we want to win a title or two or more, we need to improve our weakness. If we dont, then we will fall short again

• Unforunately, Martinez's transfer still hasnt come through yet and we probably have to wait until the end of the transfer window to find out if he will join us or not. Until now, our weakness link remains our central defense. Within our 4 regular central defenders, neither is worldclass. The best is Badstuber who has matured a lot over the past season, although his lack of speed and technique in handling 1on1 situation still remain.

Compared to our offensive line, the others would be a Bayern Munich if they are playing as offensive player

• After Martinez joins, I think we have to praise the influence of Sammer. He definitely puts a lot of weight in convicing Martinez to come instead of another medicore player like Melo or something like that.

In addition, after Martinez joins, we would have more quality in central defense than before. For next season, we have three experience players expiring their contracts - Van Buyten, Tymoshchuk and Pizzaro. I would say only Pizzaro deserves to be extended. Both Tymoshchuk and Van Buyten will probably leave us, and they have been loyal players for us.

• For Champion League's group stage, Bayern is with Valencia, Lille and Borisov. I think this is a pretty easy group compared to Dortmund's. Only Valencia and Lille will pose a threat but Valencia is a lot weaker than they were many years ago after the sales of their best players- Villa, D. Villa, Mata, Alba, etc. Lille has a good team but not good enough for Champion League.

• As I'm a supporter of A.C. Milan here in Italia, I hope that if both the teams (Milan and Bayern) will pass this turn,they'll be in the same group, so if FCB come to Milan, I'll have the chance to see Milan it!:)

• In the last sixteen, I think they will have another draw so if even both AC Milan and Bayern came through as No.1 or No.2 seed, they will have to see if they draw each other in the next round

Beside, I hope Heynckes plays Martinez in central defense where he played last season.

• I understand Pizzaro's contract will be expiring at the end of the season and I would love to see him playing here longer, but if we could sign Falcao, I think we will have a better team than Barcelona or Real Madrid. He is amagzing. He basically single handly break down Chelsea's defensive line when we were trying extremely hard with Gomez, Robben and Ribery last season

• Bayern Munich vs Stuttgart (Preview)

Bayern should take their home win today as we have more rest time than Stuttgart and we have home advantage. By doing so, we could lead our main rival, Dortmund and Schalke, 2 points after 2 matches.